"Wokemon," a clever play on the popular app and socially conscious millennials...

"Wokemon," a clever play on the popular app and socially conscious millennials, has been trending on Twitter for the past day. Twitter users have been posting pictures of these pocket monsters combined with "woke" monologues concerning the patriarchy, systemic racism, and the falsities of capitalism.

Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz2vHLqtNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That quote makes no fucking sense though

Gee, I wonder if Sup Forums would slip a few mickey's there...

the fuck is wrong with you people

>Millennials acting like their mainstream prevailing views are special

That's not bad but it's only a matter of time before SJW's use it to start virtue signaling their hot opinions,

That IS AN SJW OPINION YOU CUNT DYKE BITCH

IT MAKES NO SENSE

This is just a meme

Wow, I wasn't sure if I could think anymore today but this REALLY made me think

The quote is proposing that to keep people passive, you need to do the opposite of polarizing groups. By that I mean you limit what counts as acceptable debates or opinions, and then start major debates, like presidential debates, within those parameters.

Also, that quote looks like right-wing propaganda.

>mfw like pokemon but GO makes me ashamed of it
/vp/ became unbearable for a week or so and it's only now starting to go away

it's from meme chomsky

It's Chomsky. It's a very valid quote, actually, and if anything reaffirms Sup Forums's general philosophy.

Anybody saying it doesn't make sense needs to be rounded off to the gas chambers, they're as smart as a sub-saharan africans.

More? I don't use Twitter. I'd like to see what black people consider "woke."

It makes plenty of sense, the tldr is "create an echo chamber." If you need more help, just drop a (you).

This too.

Except promoting diverse opinions is right wing? Haha okay mate.

Listen, you fucking right-wing loony-woony: the only acceptable opinions are liberal opinions. And once everybody understands that liberals have it all figured out, we'll be able to get rid of those fucking stupid republicans and move forward in this country. I can't believe I even have to say this. Ugh.

>77
Symbolises playing your chosen character role absolutely perfectly.

deleted my old message, fucking ree.

essentially what i was going to post was whilst that's true and it historically hasn't been, having non-liberal, anti-egalatarian beliefs won't just get you silenced, but ostracised from most of society.

It's a pretty classic quote IIRC. Not sure who it's from, but it's actually quite true.

It explains Tumblr and the Yurocuck phenomenon quite well.

Hugboxes in general really.

Thats a very good quote, since it works for ANY part of the political spectrum.

You are right on your interpretation of the quote but wrong on the right-wing aspect.

Its an anti-establishment quote, meant to chalenge any political landscape that becomes too engrossed on a single worldview. It works as a way to unmask quite manipulation on any sort of society, be it fundamentalist christian, far right fascism or (as the quote is currently trying to bring attention to) marxism neo-liberalism.

>Stay woke
>On fleek
>Clap back

Fuck I hate negroid slang

Meant to say quiet, not quite.

Also, we should spam #wokemon with some redpil. Nothing too extreme, just a few statistics, coincidences, etc. Leave "da joos" for later.

That quote makes sense. You can neither saying killing cops is good nor raping babies. Our political discourse is virtually sterilized by our artificial conception of what is politically "correct."

And fired from jobs? Suspended social media accounts? Ostracism itself is a form of silence, but the real issue are jobs. Money is directly translatable to power, so of course they'll try to keep their most average opposing demographic unemployed or if they are employed they'll harass their employers.

Money in the digital world means you can fund people with better platforms, even convince them to change their own stance. Deny them money, deny them power. Easy.

Am I doing it right

>clever

Perfect.

This quote is fucking true. And Sup Forums falls into this trap every fucking day of its existence.

Wedge issues are destroying the fight for economic equality of the lower and middle classes.

Like who actually gives a shit what gay people do? You'd have to be a fag to think about gay people.

And if you don't like abortion, don't get a fucking abortion. This is what America is about. Do what the fuck you want and leave everyone else alone.

Thank you! FINALLY, someone actually get its on the board.

Who fucking cares if we use taxpayers' money to fund abortions at public facilities? No uterus, no opinion! These bible thumpers really need to get their religious beliefs out of politics.

Now, let's talk about why sharia courts should be available for Muslim citizens...

>/vp/
Holy shit, I forgot that place existed. I can only imagine the shitstorm, something mlp on Sup Forums, GG on/v/ or wrestling in /asp/ tier.

Damn shame I didn't visit it before. Can I still get in the fun if I visit it now or is over already?

Both sides are guilty of that though. It's the reason most people only see two sides.

I was actually just about to post about this. Sharia law is actually a very peaceful and elegant system and frankly we would all be better off from implementing it on a federal level, not just for muslims.

#staywoke

Slide in a few quotes about how fractional reserve banking is inherently inflationary and essentially a hidden (((banker))) tax on the nation.

t. Murray Rothbard

Digimon>Pokemon

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz2vHLqtNw

How does it make no sense? It makes... all the sense. It's the opposite of what you said.

If you have an unpopular war in Iraq, you might want to get people talking about whether or not a husband can pull the plug on his brain-dead wife and encourage them to argue about that while simultaneously branding anyone who criticizes the war as "un-American." That way, you distract people and they let you get away with whatever you want while poeple still think "I live in freedom because I can say whatever I want about the healthcare issue."

If they want to partake in a private justice system that they subject themselves to alongside our justice system, I don't see a problem.

And for the record, like 5% of Planned Parenthood funding goes towards abortion, so stop bitching. It's just a women's health organization. Besides those abortions get blacks out of the gene pool regularly.

the weak should fear the strong

lol

the left can't into memes ever
they only work with truth. the best the left can do is a half truth, with obvious willful omissions

Kek

Also you're falling into the fucking trap.

There are so fucking few Muslims in America. How about you talk about how you're elitist overlords are economically cucking you and our entire fucking country?

Those who get abortions are more oftenly niglets who live on wellfare. In the end, the abortion is much cheaper for taxpayers than mantainning an nigger until he dinddus and gets shot.

Now, you shouldn't be giving them welfare to begin with, but you won't get rid of it without causing civil war at this point.

Put out its fire!

>No uterus, no opinion!

Great! No penis, no opinion. Stop circumcision and don't tell me what to do with my body. Hypocrites.

It's the "but" that threw him off. An "and" would've made more sense, as the two clauses aren't contradictory.

Sounds like commie talk to me

God damn it Australia

I don't see us hijacking this hashtag yet.

Rev up those burner twitter accounts guys

>burger cannot understand the Overton window

Unsurprising.

Nigga, please

>not funding the mass termination of nigger babies

Fucking bleeding heart leftists.

This guy gets it. Blur the messages and create chaos. Battle lines can be controlled, what we want is a massive melee where nobody knows who they are taking a shot at or why.

Pretty sweet digits you got there bruh

>a very peaceful and elegant system
Kill yourself.

That was his point.

You fucking showoff. I wish Kek blessed me with such comfy digits.

HOLY SHIT HE INMEDIATLY GAVE ME DUBS
ALL PRAISE BE TO KEK!

Why don't we make Sup Forumsemon?

The same thing than that, but with Sup Forums quotes.

We could even use liberal-compatible quotes of Mein Kampf (attributing them to Marx or whatever) and bait leftards into retweeting them.

>If they want to partake in a private justice system that they subject themselves to alongside our justice system, I don't see a problem

Is this the level of retardation Sup Forums has sunk to? Or just high level bait?

Really makes you drink

it's high level bait.
Or a cruzlim.

Just point out Jews are privileged as fuck and cause all the wars. Use the horseshoe to your advantage.

I've been saying this for a while now. As soon as the Left realizes #JewishPrivilege is a thing, they're ours.

This was attempted years ago.

whos that waifu

It makes perfect sense. Basically...

>Hey, you NeoCon Republicans cant talk about things that actually matter like illegal immigration, multiculturalism or race- but non-issues like abortion and gay marriage? Go wild and have it!

The far left is already massively antisemitic because >muh Arabs. Already forgot the Ken Livingstone thing? It's the same thing here.

We don't need more liberal pandering to Arabs, thank you.

And? We shouldn't do it again because it's 2016?

the digifag only won because he cheated. Sad.

>liberals
>having no self-awareness
Colour me surprised

Not antisemitic enough. I wouldn't mind it if we told the Jews to fuck off.