Sup Forums YLYL

wtf is that true

Moar of this meme pls.

This is bad because it doesn't list the timeframes involved.

this meme can be weaponized

>Larry Silver(((stein)))

I unironically love the red pilled Hugh Neutron meme.

TBQH famygdala I wouldn't be shocked to learn that a (((real estate developer))) cut corners on construction of a building.

Against Hillary Clitoris.

Lost

Actually, news agencies at the time tested out whether the shot was possible. They recreated the scene's exact proportions, had moving targets, etc. and it turned out to be a pretty easy shot. Probably the mob or CIA put Lee Harvey Oswald up to it, my money is on the CIA, but we'll never know.

No, that isn't how that meme works.

not how it works you nigger

You really fucked up. I hate you.

Is Hugh Neutron the most redpilled character to have ever graced television?

Sure thing (((VMmyBpJY)))

CIA?

So do i

It's amazing

Holocaust? Didn't happen, Jimbo!

No Cartman is.

Firstly, it has been possible to reproduce the results Oswald took. Secondly, the bullet could have done all that. But thirdly, it's well known that the likely result was the car man, who's job was to look after the car and such, accidentally shot JFK with the new AR-15 that he brought up to shoot at Oswald.

In short, Oswald meant to kill JFK and would have likely done so anyway, but the final blow was dealt by a secret service agent by accident.

take my word for it

That's pretty quacking crazy

It was a Deagle

What said. From the 1500s all the way until the early 1800s, about 10 million were shipped to america.

didn't his head literally get exploded all over his wife though

Yes because of the Deagle shot from the front. A Cuban was hiding under the road looking up through the drain hike in the kerb.

Trudeau photographed wearing the religious garb of an anti-Islamic religious sect? (Sikhs in the background, yeah?) P.M. Dudeweedbro confirmed for Islamophobe.

Fastest 12 year old in Sweden folks

They said it was cuban nationals that were sent to kill JFK that where funded by gloablist since he wanted to pull out/end the war at the time

fucking hairline

he looks 38 already

every time

ayyyy

Wasn't JFK pretty firmly anti-communist? Or is that a (((distraction)))? That might point to whichever alphabet agency at the time was most subverted by reds?

Even as babies niggers still have that thug look, why is that?

I've actually done some research in to this myself and I've come to some interesting conclusions

JFK was even more anti-Red than Nixon was at the time going so far as to call McCarthy a hero.

someone post the 17 year old train axe dude with a full beard

what the fuck is going on here

It's genetic

Ouch.

>doing it wrong
>implying the holocaust happened
STOP TRYING TO HIJACK OUR MEMES KIKE

>Julius feels

Ben is a Jew
people like to say the nazis turned the Jews into lampshades

You're not familiar with the "jewish skin being used to make lampshades and soap" myth?

There was a Jimbo thread yesterday that I forgot to save pics from.

More Jimbo pls

kek

Top kek.

POO

Libercucks hire the brown guy because of their hatred of their own race

Damn

This one always makes me sad.
>parents whoring out dead daughter for upboats
>She's a qt
>The tragic bane poster

this, its capable but not unaffiliated

Truly a touching, tattooing his mother in one side, and his father in the other.

Fuck dude
Everytime I forget this it keeps coming back
Please stop

The wonder of the internet age is that every girl you date you can usually find out if she's a dumb whore.

>that one friend who texted you happy birthday when you got ignored by everyone else

Fuck am I glad high school is long gone.

>continuing to strawman libertarians

Classic Sup Forums

Dude holy shit did you actually make that?

I mean if you're so autistic that you're going to drop that much time on making it, at least make it organized and followable

10 million shipped to the Americas, only 500,000 (5% went to the US) the remaining were spread between central and south America.

lol nah of course I didn't make it.

But you can't see something like that and not save it.

Been a while since I've read this

What in the fuck that's not what I uploaded.

I've never even seen that before

but that would be IRRATIONAL

Happy birthday dear anons, happy birthday to you

;_;

You must be new here. Stick around. Maybe you will learn a thing or two.

cool clock ahmed, come on down to the whitehouse where we can virtue signal you to death

Russian technology