Can we have a thread for Colbert's good moments?

I know Sup Forums hates him now, but up until very recently he was a genuinely good comedian.

youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LIzX5CT8U

>good comedian
Yeah, he was pretty good at reading those scripts written by other people more clever than him. It's part of the reason he sucks now - he has to make up his own material, and all he can do is go for the cheap shots because his audience hates Trump.

You know how this is going to end.

>late night talk shows have no writers

>t.NBC intern

>hey lets have a bait thread but this post isn't bait promise teehee!
Colbertposting should be banned

Wanna see how bad of a comedian Colbert is?

Watch episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway with him in it. Be amazed at his complete lack of talent and his inability to be funny.

inb4 "BUT HE'S A RICH COMEDIAN AND YOU'RE NOT"

He stopped being funny around the time Obama got elected.

My favorite Colbert bit was when he said

>FLORKF IS DUMP

I still laugh

That other guy was right, Colbert is so completely reliant on his writers. During the last writer's strike, Jon Stewart could hold his own, but the Colbert Report went to complete shit.

Colbert is helpless without good writers or Stewart holding his hand.

He was good because you were young and cucked/liberal

You are redpilled now and see the cuckery for what it is

This is true for many comedians like George Carlin and Doug Stanhope

They all did because anything said against Obama would be considered racist by the left.

>implying he hasn't made the perfect transition from being a conservative strawman to being a liberal strawman

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

>hey guys get this one
>DONALD..............DRUMPF
ahaaahahahahahaahahaahaahaha my favorite Colbert joke he's funny but he also discusses topical issues so you have to be smart and funny to understand him....unlike donald DRUMPF lmao haha

Colbert's had a lot of great moments, but the one that stands out the most was when he said:
FLIIIIIIIIIMPHT

nah he's a faggot and he should be lined up against a wall and shot

wew

BLARPH.... DISGUSTING COCKSUCKERS....TOMPH...[unintelligible]

>hates him now
>now
lel

RONALDa

Of course they do, but you can't predict what will happen with guests. They might rehearse, but it's still going to be open.

The Colbert Report was meant to be comedy. The Tonight Show is a different beast, and something Colbert has never done before.

BRONGULD AND HIS ARMY OF FAGGOTS CAN'T HOPE TO STAND AGAINST THE ARMIES OF MORDOR

Stephen "drag the fags by the hair" Colbert