Finns

Why are they so fucking ugly?

This is a 10/10 in Finland

>whiter than you, amerimutt

Why are the Fins bantering themselves?

Fenno-Swedish soldiers

Finnish soldier

It's one guy who seems to like triggering other finns.

When I see a face like this I know, this is familiar face for me, this is not enemy, this is my friend and ally to btfo round eyed subhuman wh*Tes

Hot

I am 100% White Aryan master race and the Whitest poster on this whole board

pic related me, jealous of my Whiteness?

I know this is you.

How did finns even get to be asians with blond hair and eyes?!

Because your ancestors liked asian pussy.

Nooo finns are qt and kind!
>pls gib shy lonely Finn gf

Why don't you just go to Finland?
Tons of finnish women love big estonian men.

LIST OF FINNISH EMPIRES
>
LIST OF FINNISH KINGS
>
LIST OF CASTLES BUILT BY FINNS
>
LIST OF HISTORICAL ACHIEVEMENTS BY FINLAND
>
LIST OF NOTEWORTHY FINNS THROUGHOUT HISTORY (swedes and germans don't count)
>
LIST OF PLACES WORTH VISITING IN FINLAND
>
LIST OF PEOPLE WHITER THAN FINNS
>all other Europeans, Turks, Georgians, North Africans, North Americans, Argentinians...

you must be a sw*Doid cuck

Student from Sweden at a Finnish Swedish university perhaps

Not him, can confirm.
He he is too autism to even do this, also he only play games and rarely post here, unless if it's about bitching stuff in real life.

We're truly the worst of the worst, somebody please end it and nuke this shithole.

He is the same butthurt sw*Doid.

finnanon...please stop.

This face makes me laugh every time. I dunno why. It's like being that blonde and that Asian isn't meant to be.

at least you're not d*nmark

>finnanon
It's a swecuck fyi

there is a finn in our thread, I am worried it might be him that trolls.

Denmark >>>>>>> f*nland

>Finns

Pussy of any kind makes Swedish men feel nauseous

>no finish gf

In a same way Swedes are.

Butthurt fenno-sw*de is possibility too.

iktf
might be

finland >>>>>>>vomit>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>d*nm**k

It's an American proxy butthurt because we started the Amerigoblin meme

This isn't accurate. Finns have at least 3 times more Sib admixture than Swedoids.

This.

While we offer him free education with his own language, he shitposts about us on a daily basis. Swedes are such pleasant people.

Poor finns

Please let him stay there, we don't want him back. I just hate him so much he is mentally challenged.
He always talk about himself and his problems(which isn't any real problem)

We're disgusting subhumans compared to any other nationality so it'd be ridiculous trying to banter anything besides other f*nnshits

>they

>Whiter than you, Ching-Chang

Only because they are part asian doesn't mean they are not european
>Their history is european
>Their culture is western
>Their language is indo-european

Well I mean the whole Northeastern part is pretty much part Siberian, especially Russians. It would be ridiculous to exclude them and if we did, it would certainly exclude Italians too

>we

Wrong way around. We are genetically indo European while our language isn't.

>The latest research on mitochondrial genotype seems to strengthen the view that the Finns are genetically mostly Indoeuropean population. Genetics in general present the view that the original Finnish people have been the dominant population in Finland through the centuries although there has been a significant mixture from migration in various times. Therefore the Finns are related to the Balts, Germanic people and Balticfinns. Thus the genes of the Finnish people are mainly of western origin as well as those of the other nations which were proceeding northwards at the end of the recent glacial period. The language has come from the east and belongs to the Uralic family although it contains many loanwords from Indoeuropean languages such as Baltic, Germanic and Russian.

>caring about genetics, haplomeme and who is who
And I thought only americans can be this insicure

you're the one who stated that we are part asian. That's like saying you're part nigger or norway is part asian. Doesn't make any sense.

This movie was so fucking cringey

I was saying that you are european don't matter what
Reread my post please
Who cares about genetics on int

And also you were wrong about our language. It has loan words but it isn't indo-european. The language thing is the whole beginning of the meme. Are you sure you've been here long?

Nobody said we aren't european. What are you going on about?

>you're the one who stated that we are part asian
but WE ARE part asian

Ok but this board should be about other cultures, instead it seems similiar to Sup Forums

The language thing was my mistake, I didn't know

So are every country in the europe. Are we really gonna go down this road?

Many eastern europe countries have over 10% west asian admixture. Are we gonna call them part asian now?

What about England with their 4% asian admixture? Asian too?

Take a look at OP
He used a blonde siberian for the pic to implying finns were something else thats why I post my comment

Holy fuck that Finnish asian admixture seems so small when looking at the other countries. Damn memes.

west asian and east asian are completely different. it's the east asian admixture, that gives this look to some of us

Looks like someone found a proxy...
You're not wrong, tho.

West Asians are Caucasoid and mentally similar to Swedes

I see those same eyes all over Sweden (worked there for 4 years). Feel like even more often than Finland.

Pretty sure west asians are the ugliest of the asians. East asians are much better.

stop posting this you retarded hapa subhuman, far east in the context of this image denotes ANE admixture for the most part which has nothing to do with mongoloids

>Feel like even more often than Finland.
cmon you know that is not true. yes some scandis have chinky eyes too, but it's way more common in finland.

Not even kidding. Maybe it's because i haven't been elsewhere in finland than south and west but it feels like i definitely see more asiatic looking guys in sweden.

Swedes have more boxy facial structure than finns who are more lean so it might make the swedes look more Sami than the finns.

Gay lefty Bavaryan here.

How can I get a cute non-chinky finnish bf?

there aren't any. go to sweden

Indeed. Those Swedish slants fear the power of the Western Finnish warrior.

You might be on to something here. Swedes definitely have way more asiatic look than they care to admit

>there aren't any

Are the cute ones all chinky, or are there no cute Finns?

This. Even the only guy who was those eyes in Finnish national football team is fenno-swede.

Arajuuri and guys are really aryans compared to him.

there are no good looking finns and all finns have chinky eyes

Yeah. You heard it here first. Swedes are puny mongrels not Finns!

Why is this allowed?

>tfw asiatic swede ruins my team's look

I wish I was a Finn

Well they are clearly more than they care to admit as we see in this thread.

>f-finns a-a-are -w-w-w-w-w-wWHITTU PIGU I SWEAR

>ITT finns that LARP as americans
And i thought I have seen it all

And some people say Swedes, not Finns are the Vikings

Why are none of them cute, what is going on?

cringe

I am sorry you had to see this, my neighbor Finland isn't always like this. Please forgive them.

>fenno-swede got mad
lmao

PING PONG DING DONG

WE ARR WHITE!
FINRANDO ARE GERMANIC VIKINGS

You can post your cherry picked memes all day long but in the real world Finns have the Viking look while Swedes look like mongrels

SWEDES DO NOT HAVE MONGOL BLOOD DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!!!

>delusions the post
you need to go outside more often

Agreed! Feels good to be Viking

Made reverse google search and he's literally searching asian pics and writes finn on the image name. While that other guy has posted legit pics of swedes that clearly have mongol/asiatic blood. (more than finns for example).

He was good represantive of finnish people in taht movei

>paulus
come home swede

agreed. too bad he is whiter than the average finn, so he doesn't even look like most of us

FUCK YOU SWEDES WERE VIKINGS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY MONGOL BLOOD