Iranigger thinks he's Aryan and kills 9 people for protesting refugees

>Iranigger thinks he's Aryan and kills 9 people for protesting refugees

Why do Iraniggers think they are white?
I have never understood this

They might have been once but the arabniggers took a big shit in their gene pool

Wait his motive was he didn't want refugees in?

because white is conforming to culture, law, etc.
persians said fuck the middle east, left and made their own kingdom. kinda like white americans.

tldr; UKucks are not white

Yes
He was shouting "fucking turks", "fucking refugees".

They were never white. They split off from Europeans when they were in southern Russia. Europeans went on to Europe and turned pale while the Indo-Iranians went off to the Iranian plateau.

Celebrating Breivik day... No more muslims in Europe, that is why he shot kids because that is apparently what people are supposed to do on Breivik day.

You are so full of shit. Jesus

That's amazing. A white nationalist Iranian. The memeing never ends.

That was the guy filming and someone off camera, he said he was born in Germany or he was German. He did not respond to his own insult leaf.

german cover up again, just like the colonge rapes...
and no mention of the muslim going crazy and stabbing that family in the swiss alps

>Surrounded by upper middle class Iranians in West LA

Am I safe lads?

how do you not go blind from the tacky bright gold necklaces or get brain damage from inhaling hair gel fumes?

Aren't the ones in LA mostly joos

Iraqi's and Syrian's are closer to white than Iranian people. Iranian people are closer to Indian...

should be, those ones left cause of shitty muslim government

The greatest danger I am facing is trying not to get driven off the side of the road by some greasy Iranian fuck in his German luxury car.

stay clear of any white BMWs blasting sand music

ask an anti-muslim iranian-american anything

Would you suck Afghan kir who doesn't like Islam either?

Nope. Not a kir fan. next.

Tell your Persian doo wops to leave the West Valley in LA.

Yes. And they are absolute cancer. Even the American Jews cant stand them.

It's because the sandniggers invaded and conquered their Persian lands. Europeans will meet the same fate if they don't get their act together soon.

Yep, literally nothing significant happens in LA county.

I don't like don't like persians, let alone them LA niggas. GOOOOOODDDD i hate them

Iranians are mostly j1 and j2 haplogroup. Like all meds and middle easterners.

>da anchunt world wuz all white, mothafuka

go read a book, you dumb cunt

Can someone post the fucking picture?

Anyways, some Iranians look like Europeans (I've met some IRL) but most of them aren't that different physically from your average Arab, however they're smarter and more civilized

>however they're smarter and more civilized

That's like saying a Pole is more European than a Turk. Just a different shade of shit.

>and no mention of the muslim going crazy and stabbing that family in the swiss alps
Murder doesn't usually make international headlines. And how was Cologne a cover up? Everyone knew about it. I was listening to ABC News Radio that whole week and it was literally all they would talk about.

hi user

Most of us think the Ayatolla is a big poopyhead :D and all of our women are massive coalburners

You fucking leaf fag
why are you so fucking dumb
do eat shit and die

Because they are.

>surname is sonbol(y)
>sonbol is common as fuck in KSA and egypt and is arabic in origin
So was he a halfbreed?

Poles are alright, I bet you're some slimy wop

You are fuckin' dead kiddo

No he didn't you fucking leaf scum
The Germans confronting the shooter called him a "fucking Turk" and "fucking foreigner".

There a reason why Italians, Greeks, Western Turks, Armenians, Persians and hell even some Iraqis from the middle/upper class are the gaudiest garish most guido motherfuckers that being said titties on the left goddamn. Center girl looks like a man in drag.

You think that show is putting on a bit of glam to these people. It doesn't, Persians are this disgusting in real life.

Yeah. He was Muslim and used that taco thing they use to pretend they hate Islam, so he shouted anti-muslim shit

most in that show are persian jews, so gold^2

J1 is a white haplogroup

you saying arabs are """"white""""?

Take a look at the amount of land mass occupied by "Arabs"

It's not just one group of people

Is that why he shot white children? Fucking idiot

>so he shouted anti-muslim shit
But he didnt you moron, its people with a thick bavarian accent calling him a shitskin and telling him to kill himself

Who IS this semen demon!?

You fucking Germans make no fucking sense. The people he was shooting at was telling him he was a shitskin and to kill himself?

I thought Germans were polite.

Working class bavarians are not your average germans.

>Iranigger thinks he's Aryan
Doesn't Iran mean Aryan? or some thing like that?

syrians, lebanese etc aren't arabs

They sound like the Germans that Germany needs right now t b h.

Tajik friend of mine said it's true of Tajiks and Pashtos (that are westernized) too. Hair soaked in gel and oil, cologne to the point of smelling like a walking cloud.

But eyyyy at least they aren't nu-males. I'd take a redneck over one of those mediterranean-Persian guidos, but I'd take a guido over a nu male.

But wasn't the shooter German born?

Tbh, this guy looks more Punjabi/Paki than Iranian. Skin isn't fair enough.

>He could be a poo in loo.