>Big Spreadsheet of All Things.xlsx

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6946
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2594
twitter.com/hkhijazi
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16363
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16150
theintercept.com/2016/07/22/new-leak-top-dnc-official-wanted-to-use-bernie-sanderss-religious-beliefs-against-him/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13813
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14963
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22332
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/575
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16701
txdemocrats.org/pdf/TDP-Complaint-on-Ted-Cruz-4_22_16.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=N3dFpzANr5w&feature=youtu.be
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1598#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8879
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7624
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9075
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9278
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/516
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9446
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9631
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9780
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9778
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10012
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5543
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/67
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10125
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10344
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11114
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/206
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last thread

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13

Vague talk about some low key dnc meeting, Obama present, some dnc officials, and some elites, no press or cell phones

In lieu of her veep choice, friendly reminder to antagonise her black supporters and the BLM crowd against her. She chose A FUCKING WHITE MALE. She doesn't truly have their interests at heart. She only wants to continue the WHITE PRIVILEGE, and therefore WANTS TO KEEP BLACKS OPPRESSED under the hand of CORPORATE WHITE AMERICA!

time to roll

Reroll

Any user interested in trying this out?

Rolling...

KEK bless me with a happening email...

Reroll. Got a boring one with news article links.

found the thread where the NY Times asks for comment on the Nevada caucus and well Bernie gets berned

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6946

>Was checking to see if you can give me a comment about the chaos at the Nevada state convention

>the Sanders campaign was deliberately sharing misinformation about how the convention operates to get people riled up. And after starting this fire, they had no capacity—and no desire—to control their own supporters from hurling threats and insults and being disruptive to the proceedings. We were forced to conclude the State Convention at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel quickly because event security no longer had the capacity to control the unruly and unpredictable crowd.
>That said, think it’d be good for us to add something along these lines: “Violence, death threats, and incendiary language are all completely unacceptable.

UrbanStems is in cahoots with the DNC. I will now know to never do business with them.

Roll

Isn't that just a mailing list email used to beg for money?

Didn't even pay attention to new thread, reposting the ones from the other one I looked at:

>96
Somewhat noteworthy: The Labour Party uses AOL for their emails.
>10096
Afterparty details for meeting up.
>20096
Information about meeting up with their PAC members. Interesting that they actively try to avoid unions.

>1079
Travel confirmation, nothing special.
>11079
They can't handle Trump's bantz.

>Responded to a question about Hillary hitting [Trump] on women's issues - "deal me in!" by saying he hadn't yet recovered from her shouting.
>Called on Cruz and Kasich to get out multiple times. Said [Trump] would not raise money for the Republican Party until they dropped out.

Who cares

Kek, give me good numbers

It's a guy at the DNC subscribed to a Cruz fundraising list to mine for oppo on Trump. Stop being retarded.

reminder

>Politico is a partner with several news outlets that co-report and distribute its video, print and audio content.
>Partners include
>CBS News,
>Allbritton Communications's ABC station WJLA
>and cable channel NewsChannel 8,
>radio station WTOP-FM,
>and Yahoo! News election coverage.

Kek has heard

>LGBT finance director.

Posted this in last thread and thought it was funny. From clintonemail.com domain. Talks about an annoying employee that keeps playing the race card

I found this one.

who is this?

>hrtsleeve / DWS

Incidentally,
>1604
Politico news
>11604
"I lost contact with a friend because she got fired."
>21604
Spam report.

>Politico is reporting that one delegate was warned to 'hide his family and pray he makes it to Cleveland.'

418 - various news articles
10418 - Video Request: Kasich Town Hall In San Fransisco
20418 - Scott Comer - LGBT Finance Director sends:
>Hey Finance, If you’ve ever had trouble finding a good phone number or other identifying information for donors, you might find VAN useful. Because a lot of our people get canvassed during election years, the information in VAN is often more up to date than NGP. If you’d like access, shoot me an email this morning and I’ll get you set up.

>***Because a lot of our people get canvassed during election years***
what did he mean by this?

NEXT

lets gooooo

What about "Unforeseen" is there a keyword search for those?

yeah all the good ones are already on twitter
kek

A hormone treatment cocksleeve?

my actual roll sucked so I upped it by one, this one has some interesting stuff in it...

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2594

....aaaaaaaand the race card lady begged for entry to the White House for 4th of July celebration.

the paranoia tho

Rolling.

Took me too long. Debbie Wasserman Shwartz

they're trying to bully some guy in california to pay a bill and they'll pay him back for it. yeah. right.

rolling

twitter.com/hkhijazi

2526 - conversation about donors raising money for a dinner Hillary will attend.
>$50k per person dinner for the victory fund
>No - I bet they have to reduce it to $50 a couple - that is ridiculous

12526 - Twitter Ads invitation

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16363

>Re: Voice Mail from Anonymous Caller
>I mean, of course I could single-handed, fix this Bernie problem! But didn't know the HRC rank-and-file knew that.
>Andrew Wright

making joke or what

Guys I know Bernie is a cuck and so on, but reading through all this stuff, and I can't but feel sorry for him.
He knew it was rigged, yet he tried. He knew he would fail, yet he still fucking tried. Like a Greek epic.

there was a response
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16150

fuck am I reading

You found it. Good job.

theintercept.com/2016/07/22/new-leak-top-dnc-official-wanted-to-use-bernie-sanderss-religious-beliefs-against-him/

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13813
They talk about manipulating excerpts from a Vox article which spell out caveats regarding their narrative that Trump is now accepting large donations because it makes the argument that he is being bribed for political favors look weaker.

perverts!

Haha, funny. This is actually kind of fun. Trying to find something good now.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14963

vetting ariana grande for entertaining obama

This is the biggest dump of pettiness I've seen. Found some where someone is claiming credit for getting a couple to donate $200k to the Hillary Victory Fund, and she wants it to go to her "convention package", but someone else says she is wrongly trying to claim credit.
>17235
>17231

Apparently all these people do is eat, go on trips, and beg for money.

>no press
>no cell phones
>entire meeting prearranged from start to finish

>candid photos will be taken

It's like some kind of freakish dystopia.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22332

>Hoyer's folks spoke to Honeywell and they want to come to convention but only have $60k budgeted but definitely want a hotel room.
>Have they done anything to HRC?
>They have given to DWS if that counts for anything
>The hotel room for $60k shouldn't be a problem.
>Giving to DWS. It was a joke.

kekles

What did he mean by this?

>they don't know that political staffers are all shitheads like everyone else
>they don't know that everyone involved in politics is a shithead
wew
If Sup Forums is around in another 10 years I look forward to seeing how sage and jaded you become.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/575

HOLY FUCK BOYS!
Assassination attempt.

Someone post the dangerous donald note

Holy shermoly guys I think I found something

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16701

The DNC has weighed charges against Cruz for campaign funding violations. Email links to the DNC's case and a private YouTube video, which I suppose is for evidence.

txdemocrats.org/pdf/TDP-Complaint-on-Ted-Cruz-4_22_16.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=N3dFpzANr5w&feature=youtu.be

kek

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1598#searchresult

Pretty funny.

I hope the hacker understands that it's the Clinton's he's dealing with here, hope they don't find him

that's a literal spam email from politico. lol this is nothing

Russian government doesn't give a fuck about Hillary.

think found DWS gmail account. this already known?

Does this admit mainstream media is corrupt as fucking shit?

Will the media ignore it?

Niggers how the fuck are they going to cover this shit up???

Roll

Any cell numbers listed in emails of MSM reporters? My dad and I are drunk af and want to prank call someone

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8879
Nothing important. Just bouncing an email about a univision interview around

has to do with money laundering that Bernie accused DNC of.

Also mentions Amalgamated which may be a bank

>Also, let’s reach out to Amalgamated and make sure they don’t say something dumb. Do you have a contact there or would you like me to reach out to Sam Brown who I know?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7624

everyone who searches the emails will be flagged, be careful mates

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9075
Nothing important
"Sec. Clinton saying it’ll be Sen. Sanders’ responsibility to rally his supporters behind her should she win the nomination"

For the Republic and Donald Trump mate.

Fuck off Pablo

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9278
Nothing important, internal discussions in response to a news story about bernie.

OH FUCK
Amalgamated Bank is one of the big banks /cfg/ has found some evidence of laundering clinton foundation money

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/516

Someone's cheating.

Also if you get html code instead of an email. Google html converter and you can turn it into a readable image.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9446
Nothing important, requesting a video clip from fox

lol rolling

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9631
Nothing important, commenting on some stuff trump said.

WHY THE FUCK IS PABLO SO LAZY

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9780

Despite containing:
" This message contains information from Entravision Communications Corporation that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or electronic mail. Thank you."

Nothing important, just setting up some interview with parts of the communication in spanish

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9778

just more cucking of Bernies campaign using the dnc """rules"""

The hacker is working for Putin mate. We know the Russians got her emails and now they suspiciously leak right when it will deal the most damage to her campaign. Vlad is doing us a favor.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10012
Nothing important, just trying to get two people in contact

Sacrificing a chicken must be some kind of state department meme

Missing $50k listed as an "invoice" Deal with same bank.

So...Melania has a 50 year old half-brother her dad never knew about about back in Slovenia.

Was Melania's dad cucked?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5543

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/67
just fundraising money stuff.

Serious question...

How many Hillary shills are on here saying they've found nothing to distract us from certain emails?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10125
Subject: Now good? Criticism of DWS [Debbie Wasserman Schultz] mounting...
No message content

hey guys, since I didn't see any easy way to navigate back and forth through pages, I made a little javascript thing where you can hit previous/next and specify a certain page number (it loads wikileaks in an iframe on the page), may be of use (and no its not going to do anything bad to your computer....)

jsfiddle.net/5771h0jy/

Harry is fucking awesome. He's a Democrat but remember he helped us out in sinking the gun bill. He's no SJW either.

His son is going to try to run for senate though, look out for that shit.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10344
Nothing important
Another video request

This guy gets it

>CHECK THIS OUT
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11114

Found some interesting collusion where the Democratic Leadership is trying to set the news agenda on the Andrea Mitchell Show to get the jump on Bernie on some "announcement." Obviously working against Bernie.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/206
some guy's title is
> LGBT Finance Director
And theres a donor's phone number in there

>A friend of mine

>I'm sure there is a proposal process she has to go through first, which she and UrbanStems are happy to do

This is how it works, folks