"IT'S NOT YOUR COUNTRY!!!"

How long before they kill Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBFsT7Wj1QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why wont this pos die already.

Well (((they))) might plan to but it will fail in the end and trump will be our 45 president of the united states of america

video?

The jew said that "america" is not "our" country and said something along the lines of its (((their))) country

youtube.com/watch?v=IBFsT7Wj1QI

They pulled out the >LITERALLY HITLER card way too fast. They're so desperate to stump Trump they're now saying America never even existed.

Just lol.

Who is "your"? Fucking white males, I assume?

People aren't even mad anymore. They are just being argumentative for the sake of it and because they don't know how to transition out of hate for Trump.

I wonder how much Jews like Jon Stewart hate the fact that the founding fathers were white men?

>(((((Liebowitz)))))

He has a "just fuck my shit up" beard now?

>not your country
>all my misfortune is your fault tho

Libcucks are dazed and confused. Liebowitz looks like he's aged 10 years due to Trump's candidacy.

Big jew nose. Fucking hate lebowitz. God damn what a fucking schill.

The Whiny Death of Liberal Progressivism

>be descended from colonials that arrived in 1600s

Actually it is my country you filthy kike.

>when you're shows ratings are so bad you get cucked by a jew

>trump says he can help the country
>WOW BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?! FUCKING DICTATOR TURBO HITLER HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO STUFF AS PRESIDENT AFTER BEING DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED TO OFFICE BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT YOU TO DO THINGS
>clinton says she can help the country
>crickets

hes coked up, that fucker has been JUST out of his mind since the Jews replaced him with a naigger

I thought this old jew retired.

that sand monkey body fur is starting to grow out of control

He's right. The progressive elites on either coast are clearly our betters and should destroy the will of everyone else for their own good.

sometime after they lose the election.

I sure hope the VP isn't a plant if that happens... oh what use is it to hope, that's obama's running catchphrase.

Why would we kill next year's host of celebrity apprentice?

why do Jews hate white peoples having any kind of pride in themselves, Thierry culture, or their country?

constantly worried about another Shoah?

Pence doesn't strike me as a plant... more as a completely innocent useful idiot. They'll probably take advantage of him which is why they're so excited he's the pick

At least he'll lower taxes and cut spending

fuck i hope

German descendants arrived in 1715 from the Rhineland, checking in

Because its pretty revealing. The fact that Stewart has resorted to actually saying "There is no America" "You dont own America" is a sign of how things are right now.

>descendants
How fucking old ARE you?

LEIBOWITZ LOOKING EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY
HIS NOSE KEEPS GETTING BIGGER

repeating digits ensures him and colbert are fired immediately after Trump wins

>THERE IS NO AMERICA!!!

Yeah because (((you))) fucking blew it up.

I can't be bothered to watch but did he mention whose America it was then?

The world owns America, what else could you expect from a Jew. They say every country they live in belongs to the world to justify their existence as a parasite.

I had to start it three times before I could stomach it enough to watch it. He used the fact that some Republicans at the convention actually voted for some of the things Trump was against. Like this is news. Like we don't know.

He's just another celebrity who has been surrounded by Yes Men for so long he doesn't know the smell of his own shit anymore.

and this too

Javier, you truly are our greatest ally. You're still building that wall tho

Ahhh so we are all world citizens or some globalist bull shit.

Who owns America? Americans, simple as that. No matter your color, political ideals, or class. If you put that flag first you are american in my book

I saw this on a far left political site where the people in general tend to be serious.

They don't consider this comedy, they consider this to be a serious political analist

This country rightfully belongs to white men up until the time liberals stop blaming every single misdoing of the country on white men.

I can't think of any situation where someone is responsible for the misbehavior of something that isn't theirs. If a dog is barking and biting people the person responsible is the owner of dog for not training the dog properly and not having the dog on a leash etc.

We bought the slaves from African slave owners and there were African American slave owners in the south. Arabs and Blacks enslaved Europeans throughout history. Yet it's only whites that are blamed. This is why Trump is going to win the presidency.

I encourage you to blame people like this the way they blame us. Blame every single Jew for the death of the Palestinians. Blame every single Turk for the death of the Armenians. Blame every single Spaniard/Hispanic for the death of the natives.

Maintaining this level of indignent superiority for the next 90+ days is impossible. It can't be done for even two weeks.

We are watching a meltdown.

god he looks worried

>hes coked up,

That's what I was thinking

He looks strung out to me

reddit?

Oh no the country must belong to Tumblr is this guy for real.

Yea. Why would he word it like that? It just makes the redpilled people even angrier because he's a fucking kike.

They're not even trying to be subtle anymore. Kikes run America, Trump is trying to take it back.

wunderbar

Why can't this cuck just fuck off already?

The British Crown is literally jews. The founding fathers rebelled not against the British, but (((Crown))).

Good God, and they wonder why we hate them. They are just Niggers turned inside out.

I could see his forked tongue and scales in that video. He's definitely been off camera for too long, they didn't give him enough time in makeup.

Looks like he has the same flavor of AIDS Bill "Lick 'em & Stick 'em" Clinton.

*as

if you kill your enemies they win m80

He's turned into the glen beck of the left.

LEL

Good way of putting it

Disliked

>analist

My paternal lineage was born in Massachusetts in 1640. This is my country.

I said it on jewbook, and it triggered a bunch of the "scared".. i explained, "glen beck looks crazy because you disagree. You don't like trump, so you're blind to the crazy. But it's pretty much the same thing"

The sad part is glen beck is an act. He pandered to the tea party for ratings. People that know him say he isn't all fucking nuts like that. Which is a shitty thing to do, because of the effect he has. But john Stewart is being sincere. He's legitimately loosing his shit.

#allcountriesmatter

Right? I think Trump kept his language in the speech kind of vague and upbeat just to see what they'd cling onto and try to spin around. It's like saying "Isn't cheese on hamburgers great?" and watching a bunch of liberals all at once denounce cheeseburgers as the worst thing to happen to the universe.

>From the looks of the up versus down votes, a lot of conservatives came here looking to find what they missed last night while they were at the bar, complaining about Black Lives Matter, gays, and Ebola. Suck it up cupcake, Stewart hit the nail on the head. Enjoy 8 years of Clinton, and more drowning your sorrowful selves at the bar.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Dude every time I see this photo it gets worse and worse. Praise KEK what a meme.

> Stewart
He's turned into jewish glen beck of the left. Fuck him.

This kike's brother is a VP at NASDAQ

Just like all juden, his shilling is done to make his family's pockets fatter

He's partly right in that yes, I do feel a sense of ownership for the country that people who despise it through it's entire history do not. He's wrong in that they deserve to have that same ownership, and especially wrong that Clinton will be president, or that I complain about gays, ebola, or BLM, because I love shit that kills niggers.

This, it's like something conservatives would make as a parody of liberals in 2005, only now it's fucking real

>a liberal talking about mental gymnastics

is this how niggers speak? I have no idea what this means

Because pride leads to questions, questions lead to the truth and the truth is America is ran by a few select corporations owned by peadophile Jews.

The Nazis were just Germans with pride and they nearly put an end to Marxism if America stayed out of the war we could have had a future that benefits whites instead of Weissbergs

He sees that Trump is going to be the next President, and because Trump is a Republican he figures he can make some more jew bucks like he did with bush for 8 years making smarmy, weak, faggot jokes. He's just being a typical jew

I don't see the winner of this election getting re-elected in 4 years.

and Jerusalem isn't yours, (((Leibowitz))). Israel is NOT YOUR COUNTRY!