Where neo and the gang supossed to be the good guys...

Where neo and the gang supossed to be the good guys? I mean they destroying the Matrix meant killing millions of innocents so they could rave in their hippie cave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWljQzbi7fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The entire movie took place in another simulation so they effectively did nothing but isolated themselves and allowed the machines to improve their firewall

I was thinking about this when they start shooting the security guards in the first movie. They are killing real people without any remorse.

they are killing sheeple. It's like killing a drumptard alt righter

What's your political alignment, user?

Drumpfags chose to follow him. The people at the Matrix were unaware of what was going on

What were they supposed to do?

It is actually daft, I mean what's their end-game, destroy the matrix and have 6 billion people live in their cave?

they were like little babbies
they were only on one level of the matrix

Most people actually liked and assimilated to the matrix, most people accepted the fake world.

Neo and crew were willing to destroy the majority of humans happy in the matrix just to free the small minority.......

Makes you think right? Morpheus was ok with killing 90% of humanity to help 10% of people that couldn't accept the matrix

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

With all the training they had at their disposition they could had learnt some non-lethal techniques

>Get freed of the matrix
>Have to spent the rest of my life partying with a bunch of smelly hippies in a wasteland
T-thanks Neo

Blompf btfo!

Adding this pic to my fap folder. Thanks OP

>willing to kill most of the population so a select few can live happily in zion
Hmmm that sound kind of familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

That cave looked like it smelled really bad. Everyone was so moist.

Seriously, what was so bad about the matrix? It was a better existence than that shitty dyystopia that was the realy world.
I am 90 percent sure that they didn't destroy the matrix. Neo made a deal with it to destroy Smith and in exchange people who wanted to leave the matrix were allowed to and thise that preferred to stay stayed.

>I am 90 percent sure that they didn't destroy the matrix. Neo made a deal with it to destroy Smith and in exchange people who wanted to leave the matrix were allowed to and thise that preferred to stay stayed.

You are talking about the sequels.

The original plot before the sequels was that the ONE, the purpose of the ONE was to end the matrix and end the machines.
The whole point of finding the ONE... the whole point of murpheus mission was to find the one to end the machines....

But most people plugged tothe matrix, 90% could not survive outside of it

Aren't they just NPCs though? Programs?

>Seriously, what was so bad about the matrix? It was a better existence than that shitty dyystopia that was the realy world

Most people could accept the matrix with no problem but a small few group of people could not accept it.
They could tell the matrix is fake, their brains could not accept the computer world.
Some humans could feel they were trapped

Those cops in the metal detector scene were real humans with families in the matrix.
The swat team in the hallway are real people

Fuck rayciss whitey

And the agents basically steal the bodies of real people. So everytime they kill one they're also killing the poor bastard whose body got stolen

I havig a really har time reading youre post with that ass inthe way

libs work things as they go along

When a dozen people in swat gear are shooting you, you don't risk non-lethal.

Hey for that matter,
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. What's a few security guards and cops to protect the codes to Zion, especially since Zion is the last bastion of free humanity?

makes me wanna watch the matrix again!

youtube.com/watch?v=HWljQzbi7fw

>Trinity will never smother you with her sweaty ass in an alternative sadomasochistic club while techno music plays in the background

>brrrappmobile.jpg

Liberal faggot, did you get lost on your way to reddit?

This toy looks like it was literally made for hot glue

>non-lethal might not work
>therefore need to kill
>liberal

>kill some people you don't know to protect your own
>liberal

Non leathal methods should've been
"Oh come out to dinner with me, i've gotta discuss some heavy shit with you"

they could've spied on people and used coercion the entire time to get whatever they wanted without killing people

Just like in the bible

posting my favorite latex video

No. The One was the person who would 'free humanity and end this war'. The war ended. The humans were no longer slaves, Neo bargained with his life to allow humanity the freedom to exit the Matrix.

That said, 'the One' is simply a predetermined ubermensch the Oracle and Architect put in to keep the ball rolling.

>No. The One was the person who would 'free humanity and end this war'. The war ended. The humans were no longer slaves, Neo bargained with his life to allow humanity the freedom to exit the Matrix.

That said, 'the One' is simply a predetermined ubermensch the Oracle and Architect put in to keep the ball rolling.

Neo was never meant to do a deal, he was never meant to save both the matrix and zion.
As far as morpheus and trinity knew he was meant to destroy the machines

As far as the machines knew neo was meant to only pic 23 humans from the matrix and create a new zion.

The oracle was acting behind everyone's backs.

The only reason neo bargained was cuz he was in love

>don't talk about the sequels!
>brings up architect shit that everyone dies if the matrix is shut down

No retarded faggot,
Morpheus in the first movie says that most people are soooo used to being in the system that they would fight and even die to protect the matrix,
Morpheus also said that they ONLY take out young people because adult minds cannot handle the truth...

Destroying the matrix in the first one was only meant to protect the peoole in zion.
All the innocent people plugged into the matrix are lost if neo was to destroy the matrix

All of this comes from the FIRST movie, you cock thirsty fagot!!

3d printing was a mistake

I'd make a little paper bag to over that head.

Marxist Trotskyist

What sound is produced if you fart in that sort of fabric?

*moo*

>Most people actually liked and assimilated to the matrix, most people accepted the fake world.

Just like real life!

Agent Smith destroyed the Matrix. Neo was incapable of destroying it.

Holy fuck, I dont remember her ass being THAT fat

why?