AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHITE PEOPLE!!!DIE DIE DIE!!!!! GAS THE FAGS NOW!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHITE PEOPLE!!!DIE DIE DIE!!!!! GAS THE FAGS NOW!!!

>wtf i like colbert now

Why is there constant shitting on Colbert. We have always liked him haven't we?

I don't get it, do I dislike Colbert now or not?

He went left so many times he turned right

Why are Americunts so obsessed with politics? Just shut the fuck up once about your mongoloid country.

its the manbabbies from Sup Forums
he said something about Trump and now theyre after him, same with Joe Rogan.

Your post is cancer

Colbert is mainstream and dominating late night now. And he's doing it by criticizing Sup Forums's golden boy. It's like the perfect storm for hate.

SWEETIE YOU CALLED THEM FAGS!
NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO FIND OUT WE ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE ALT RIGHT

Colbert is trying to John Stewart his way to the top.

And he'll hyperbole, Strawman and exaggerate EVERYTHING he does or has said the past the 40 years.

It's really sad it's like watching the tea party all over again.

I thought Fallon was beating him?

HANG THOSE FAGGOTS NOW! MY TIRADE WILL NOT END UNTIL THERE IS A BULLET IN EVERY ONE OF THOSE POZ GIFTING FUDGEPACKERS HEADS

Colbert 20:13 And if a man lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall certainly be put to death

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

EAT THE WHITE BABIES SUCK THEIR BLOOD NUMNUMNUJKASDJFKASDHFKLASDFKL

PUT THE FAGS TO DEATH SO WILLS ALLAH

GOBANALD PLAMPF WILL BURN IN HELL

What's his name again Sup Forums?

Because he's a fucking hack that went off the deep end, and he's reddits mascot.

DRUMPF!

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORYWRONG SIDE OF HISTORYWRONG SIDE OF HISTORYWRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

DRUMFY HUMPFFYYY GRAUMFY WUMPHY ZUMPLFY MUMWY DRWUWPM DRUEERRERRUUMFRUMFUMFFUMFURFMUMFUFDMUF

Nah Fallon is so far behind now that the network wants him to change his format.

>GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP

>colbert walks on stage
>one of the hamplanets in his audience lets loose a ferocious amount of flatulence that causes the seats in the vicinity to rumble and emit a noise similar to a stampede of elephants
>colbert takes a moment to process what had just happened before regaining his train of thought
>So uh... You guys aren't going to believe this one.
>the audience members lean in to ensure they do not miss a single word
>Apparently...
>colbert paces towards the camera with both hands concealed in his pockets
>Apparently I've been turned into a meme.
>faint discussion can be heard in the audience before the group begins giggling in unison
>Yes, that's right, a meme. On the dark armpit of the internet, Sup Forums.
>the audience collectively boos and yells obscenities loud enough for the studio microphones to pick up every word, the booing continues for several minutes until it devolves into ape-like shrieking as they begin to slam their arms against their seats and jump up and down
>the large audience members begin dismantling the seats and constructing huts with them
>they journey into the audience to gather food and mates, killing the lesser men and carrying the women to their huts
>before long, tribes have been formed and a new generation of audience members has been born
>in time, the tribes become villages and eventually nations
>the audience nations have formed their own languages based on parental knowledge of colbert, they speak to each other in varying angry twists of "DONALD TRUMP"; the more complex the variation, the more complex the word
>colbert stands motionless as he watches the nations evolve
>after hundreds of wars, the audience members achieve technology advanced enough to ascend them to another dimension
>they join together and chant "BLONNALL AAXLUMMMFFFF" as they are whisked away to another plane of existence
>colbert smirks and looks into the camera
>Well, I guess that about sums it up!

>Colbert with thin glasses
Funny
>Colbert with thick glasses
puppet of Viacom and the CIA, pro-white genocide, anti-poor, sociopath, cuckold advocate, hero of reddit

Is this the easiest way to identify when he died?

XHEEUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Lmao damn I must have missed the recent Rogan threads. What have people been saying about him?

>tumblr_funny#_rare_pepe
keked hard

How many people here are actually from rebbit and how many people are actually from Sup Forums?

So ladxhe's and gentlexe's, instead of doing jokes tonight we are going to hop a ride on the FuckZhlurmpf bandwagon that every virtue signaling shithead within the solar system is boarding.

fuck

As a non alt right, non trump supporter ill tell you why i hate him and think he is a piece of shit,

His show went from being the Late Night show to the Trump bash show....

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NIGHT is trump shit.... i dont want to hear about trump every day.
I avoid news shows because they only talk about trump. Now this fucking asshole wont stop showing him in his show?

This is like a vegan person having hundreds of pics of meat and dead animals around his house and the only thing he talk about is meat meat MEAT MEAT........
Its like, come on, fuck you, if you hate meat so much why the fuck do you only talk about meat....
Fuck you. If u hate trump then stop talking about him motherfucker. Im tired !!!!!!!!!

>pepe from tumbler
>"we"
>"we"
Kys

Might have something to do with the fact that our politics are miles more relevant than any other country in the world and you are on an English speaking image board.

post more colbert pasta, this shit always cracks me up in the silliest way

>Trump makes a little joke about CBS News
>go on a long rant about cock suckers
Why is Colbert such a thin skinned homophone?

GET UR HANDS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY APEF

DRUMPFY WUMPFY COOBERFY HUNGY WUNGY

*baby noises*

Anyone remember when Colbert went to that Twitter stand up? He told no jokes and for 30 minutes shit on gay people talking about AIDs patient zero, and how he was a sex crazed man, and how all gays are mentally ill. It wasn't very funny