Have you done it?
Do you know people that do it?
Has it fucked your life up?

trump 2016 faggot

maybe we can get some posters from missouri here to answer your question

Indeed

Missouri has meth issues?

trump 2016 faggot

my friend did it alot, he was always a retard but an ok guy, never stole just dealed weed and meth.

Eventually he sobered up and had a kid.

On the other hand I have known people who turn into the biggest crackheads on it and jack everything not nailed down.

Depends on your personality I guess. But basically it fucks you up. You will get meth sores, fuck up your circulatory system, and probably fry your brain a bit.

I don't recommend it.

If you're considering any doing meth at all, please head this serious warning that it will completely ruin your existence and render you absolutely dependent on the drug. I've seen many of my friends' lives ruined by it.

are you the same canadian faggot making at these endless shit thread ?

fucking degenerate

Just nuke us please.
The based will become martyrs, collateral damage to make /pol great again.

Tweakers with knives is how you win the race war.

Oh no I don't pain on doing it. An old friend of mine that I reconnected with recently smokes it. She didn't back when I knew her before.

My sister got into meth. She is now homeless and dating a dude she collaborates with to rob peoples' houses. Recently they both went to jail for robbing a veteran so they could buy more meth.

Meth makes you not give a shit about anything but getting more meth. Even severe real world concerns like disease, injury, police, etc. just seem like annoying buzzing pests you can swat your way past when you are in that mindset. Nothing else means anything except as either an obstacle to getting meth or something to help you get more meth.

Don't go anywhere near meth, it is not to be fucked with.

Crystals are really pretty.
>meth sores
What causes the sores? Is it from the injection wounds? Is meth injected?

Have you fucked her? You could probably fuck her on the cheap.

Back in the day

I wouldn't now

no your body excretes/sweats it out and it turns into scabs.

I have never done it personally, maybe smoked it by accident.

How do you smoke meth by accident?

done it, it's a way to make a soldier, a tireless worker. it's one of the most horrible poisons in existence, worse than heroin, and it will always be around. they give it to children for chrissakes.

No interest in Meth, Caffeine is enough of an upper for a regular human, and euphoria is overrated.
The real question is how many of you have done DPH?
Do you know people that do it?
Has it fucked you up?
What's Sup Forumss general opinion?

>your body excretes/sweats it out and it turns into scabs
Like fucking Gatorade? Shit, didn't know that is a thing that happens, sounds pretty fucked.
>maybe smoked it by accident.
How could you accidentally smoke meth?

Smoking weed in a dirty pipe.

Have you ever tried coke? I imagine meth is similar to that but shittier.

it makes you really really really awesome at your job.

420 blitz it fagert

Only know fucked up destroyed people from meth. 20yo girls that started when 16. Glazed eyes, destroyed skin, and lack of brains.

Every friend i had back in 2013 lost them selves to it. Brother went mad on it. I tried it but was only ever a wknd user. Hate the shit now. Will never do it again.

Meth capital of the States, if I'm not mistaken, user. Watch "Winter's Bone" and you'll basically see everything MO has to offer

You didn't smoke meth. Meth pipes look like glass dicks. Or old lightbulbs

I shot up meth once when i couldnt get dope
It sucked, i stayed up for 2 days and hated every moment
Then i smoked it with a gypsy and still hated it, like super anxious for 24 hours
It sucks do heroin if you wanna ruin yourself

Well meth is gross, I would rather do ritalin or coke.

>no your body excretes/sweats it out and it turns into scabs.
Liar, the scabs are from meth heads picking at their skin when they see bugs on them after 3 days strait of dosing.

Yes, here and there
Yes
No but people with no self control get really into that shit, i just like beer and DUDE WEED LOL

Hong Kong is swamped with it and i'm pretty sure it's the world's biggest exporter of the shit.

It's fucked up a few of my friends too, young or old, rich or poor it doesn't discriminate.

Screw meth.

Did you all lack parental guidance or something? What went wrong?

It's like a 100x 'better' than coke and way cheaper, hence the danger of it.

Meth will make women into fuck machines. A prudish church girl let me dog lick her twat and then sucked him while i plowed her from behind.

This is 90% of the reason it is widespread. You can get bitches to do anything on it. And they'll want it for 10 hours. Only reason most men use it is to stay up with them.

Then there's truckers and djs.

Your sister needs to be killed.

Yes yes no. I dont care for the high. Im more of a downer guy.

>What's Sup Forumss opinion on meth?

It's extremely cheap, the high is amazing, and I can see how it would be addictive if you're not smart. Excellent study tool.

>Have you done it?

Yes, used to smoke crank and go to drum'n'bass warehouse parties in the early 2000's.

>Do you know people that do it?

Not anymore, everyone I knew who used to do it is either clean, or has disappeared.

>Has it fucked your life up?

No, but some of the people I used to run with are almost certainly living as junkies now; at least one of my old friends died of a heart attack.

Love meth. Addition, subtraction, even algebra, that shit is awesome.

There are much better amphetamines.
Most meth is like rotgut whisky or bathtub gin.
You have no idea what it's cut with or what conditions it was made under.

If your willing to pay just a little more, you can get much better uppers.

Kys

Never done it, but in my town it is mostly the skinhead crowd that do it.

Mfw Sup Forums thinks they can win a race war when most thei stormfags are methheads

It's the Jews plan to weaken Aryan warriors

I know someone who ivs meth and heroin and made it through university with good grades and is going into a good profession but he's also above average intelligence

If that is the case they are doing a wonderful job.

drugs are a lifestyle and thus degerate and people you get them from are marxists and will degenerate you. everyone has had more than one beer or toke in their life.

harm reduction and a passion to improve yourself can lessen the destruction, albet slightly.

drugs will always be with us, and everyones neurochemistry is different, slightly. opium pain killing poppies for war, marijuana for marxist subversion, meth to save the white race, lsd to see who hates reality, etc.

benzodiazipines are the best at ruining life. xanax takes the cake - ive known more irl ppl to fall long term victim to xanax than crack, meth, etc.

Yeah, I did DPH once. Almost got a DUI, too. Never again.

For example?

this, amphetamines up your libido to the sky, sex is amazing, animalistic
best experience in earthly life. Literally, you cant get anything better.

Tell him he has to be fucking careful lol, I've seen people handle their shit (meth) for about a year then go off the rails after a little personal setback.

If/when he gets fired or fucks up at work thats it.

Lol no. Coke and meth are not to be compared. I snorted meth once, thinking it was coke, and it was painful, never again.

Coke is much more jovial.

Indeed - Xanax is tough to rid yourself from

Did she ever ask you for help? How did u deal with her?

Coke is a 30 minute high and costs way more. Meth is more intense, lasts longer and costs way less. The trouble is, it fucks you up way harder.

I know what she has become but I am helpless but to love her. She is my sister, I still have all these memories of growing up with her. She's in rehab to reduce her sentence, which seems promising. But I fear she only agreed because reducing her sentence means she can get back to meth faster.

underrated

I didn't do crystal meth, but I've done speed. From what I gather speed is just a less refined amphetamine. Crystal is a lot purer and stronger. What we did was a pinkish crumbly rock that broke up into powder pretty easy. We snorted some and smoked some. I did it maybe on 3 or 4 occasions. It wasn't anything particularly memorable.

Cocaine was my favorite. I'm really glad I went through my drug phase when I was 20 and broke as fuck instead of now that I've got disposable income.

I would do crack over meth. That meth bump was not fun or enjoyable in any way.

Lol why would i do that i probably make nore money than you i know i get laid more and im high all the time, dont project

I only found out recently she was robbing houses. She hid it from everybody. She became a pathological liar since she started meth. She would pretend to get clean just so we would stop suspecting her, say she had a new job to explain where her money was coming from, all of it just to get her life to how it has to be so she can do meth without interruptions.

Meanwhile unbeknownst to me she resorted to crime. That was the final straw. Before she pretended to get clean two times, I fell for it both times but never again.

There's no point helping them until they come to their own realisation and decide to help themselves.

Cut your sis out of your life, you need to be cruel to be kind man. When shes at rock bottom she'll come crawling back to you guys.

Yes, my father does it, he has no teeth and is really dirty, he sleeps with his hands in the air.

I never understood why people do Xanax. It's not even fun. It barely does anything. 1 bar will make you feel slightly tipsy (like 2 shots of vodka) and if you take any more, you don't fucking remember what the hell it was like. What's the point?

19 here, some what degenerate, going to a nice Uni.
Did it a couple times, dont really feel a need to do more.
The come down is unbearable.
While on it I felt like god but again, the comedown is fucking horrible. Way better drugs for the price. AKA ketamine is great, so is adderal.

My uncle was a heroin addict, died of a speedball overdose because he could get away with it under my grandmothers supervision. The stronger the drug, the more supervision required.

She's dead because of him too.

This

1 bullet will fix it bro.

Just hate dope fiends don't take it personally.

i take prescription meth, it's ok

>Drug phase

Kill yourself, degenerate.

Does he wave them like he just don't care?

I've done it, for a short period of time

adderal fucked up my life worse since I did it more

It's a shit drug, literally the same as huffing paint or gasoline

There is no good culture about it, no funny movies or cool stories, its just a horror show

Its addicting and is pretty much chemical warefare

I LOVE IT WHEN THEY CALL ME BIG POPPPPPA

No, he is not moving them.

ive tried meth before. i wanted to use it as a study aid for college, which worked great. then i tried smoking it and blew thru a like a g in 3 days and had to flush the rest. it makes you feel like a boss and i still think about smoking meth often even though this was over a year ago. oral and nasal is fine. smoking/ iv can pretty much instantly turn you into a junkie. best to avoid i'd say.

Methedupsamurai.tumblr.com

Awesome bantz Georgia.

Well I was taking home made 'amphetamine' pills. So take that where you will. Just ingestion. Never injected. Never smoked. For like a few months.
Parasitosis. Psychosis. I was taking them regularly like a doctor would have prescribed an Adderall scrip. 2 a day after meals and shit but it still fucked with me pretty hard. Constant battle with my thoughts. Then again I've never smoked bath tub meth so I guess it's not the same.

Nah, not hands, those would be
DUBS

It's not as bad as you have been led to believe, there are a lot of functioning meth addicts.

Any person that is being medicated for adhd likely has meth or a very similar drug in whatever they are taking.

Sorry its
Methed-up-samurai.tumblr.com

From NC.
I did it once because I knew someone that was a dealer.
It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Most tweakers would be on something else if they hadn't found meth.
Key is being disciplined in using it.
>Don't reup
Just sleep off the crash.
>Be conscious of paranoia
People aren't out to get you and that dude didn't snap a picture of your car.

Friend actually stopped dealing this month because the dude that was supplying him died in his sleep. He says it's boring as fuck now because gone are the days of cops chasing him and easy pussy.

crystal meth is meh, it just makes you think fast after the relatively short lived euphoria wears off. And besides it gets pretty boring not sleeping. Also makes you real edgy and bitchy like a woman on her rags on the comedown.

There are far more funner drugs like mdma, acid and ketamine

Someone to erowid. Org and copy paste some user meth stories.

Fuck you pluto. My drug "phase" consisted of about 2 years during college where I occasionally experimented with drugs recreationally. I was never addicted to anything and just dropped all of it and all the friends that were doing it when I had enough. I feel like I'm a lot better for it.

I'm serious, it's not bantz.

Agreed. Last ex gf was essentially an adderal addict. Sex drive of a brick wall too.

When will the '30 minute high' meme end?

I can tell you right now if you do enough blow in one go you can be completely geeked out for hours

I was a drug counselor and I can confirm this. Totally accurate. The worst thing was meth addicts are usually able to lay off for a few months without much problem. When the court goes awat they go right back to meth. At least with heroin they can't fake being cured.

Added all is just time release meth so if she wasn't fducking you on it she was letting Tyrone run thru

Drugs are for fags

I planned funerals for 2 meth addicts. The lost teeth and inability to gain weight was gross. Not worth it man.

You spelled "poppers" wrong

I've done it only on select occasions when I needed it. I snorted 3 lines to take down 6 men. They all got their asses handed to them. Meth should only be taken for extreme circumstances. Like the one I just mentioned or an invasion.

Did it in uni. Made it a mission to try every drug I could possibly get my hands on.
Anyway the effects, for me were pretty intense:
>edges of my vision blurred
>tunnel vision
>the feeling that time is moving really slow, forcing me to keep checking the time
>intense focus on whatever I was doing
>insomnia
>slight numbness
>loss of appetite
>thirsty as fuck
>and light fucked with my vision

I stayed awake for 2½ days, before I finally blacked out. And didn't eat till the next day. All in all it was pretty good, but super fucking addictive. Had to really fight myself to not try it again.

Prescription amphetamine, prescription dextroamphetamine, or even prescription methamphetamine (Desoxyn)

Methamphetamine has no practical difference compared to the (dextro)amphetamine in Adderall.

Lol wut

I'm a dentist in a rural, low income area. O pull out shithead's rotting teeth multiple times a day. Meth mouth is always obvious... 24 year olds getting dentures and shit. And btw
Is Bullshit, the sores are because they have illusions of 'bugs crawling under their skin' anf itching, causing them pick at their own skin until they have these open wounds.
Meth is a hell of a drug. Fucks people up beyond belief.