Why is FCKH8 teaching our kids to worship BBC and chop of their dicks

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/08/23/opinion/sunday/richard-a-friedman-how-changeable-is-gender.html?rref=collection/column/richard-a-friedman&contentCollection=opinion&action=click&module=NextInCollection®ion=Footer&pgtype=article
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

angelina is forcing her daughter to be a boy because she knows all those niggers she 'rescued' will rape xer otherwise

because sexualization of children is a hallmark of r-selection

>1488

Thats weird because there was that one story of that Tranny named "Gwen" who was obsessed with Gwen Stefani. She was killed by two dudes who fucked her without knowing she was a trap.

Tomboys are my thing to some extent, so I think 1st picture is ok.

lol why do celebrities do everything they can to make their kids look like faggot twinks? Pic related is Gwen Stefani's son

It's kind of odd that this is a phenomenon is found exclusively found in white children. I've never seen this happen to nigger or spic kids

This is grounds for child abuse IMO.

>They compared a group of 324 Swedish transsexuals for an average of more than 10 years after gender reassignment with controls and found that transsexuals had 19 times the rate of suicide and about three times the mortality rate compared with controls. When the researchers controlled for baseline rates of depression and suicide, which are known to be higher in transsexuals, they still found elevated rates of depression and suicide after sex reassignment.

>On a broader level, the outcome studies suggest that gender reassignment doesn’t necessarily give everyone what they really want or make them happier.

>Several studies have tracked the persistence of gender dysphoria in children as they grow. For example, Dr. Richard Green’s study of young boys with gender dysphoria in the 1980s found that only one of the 44 boys was gender dysphoric by adolescence or adulthood. And a 2008 study by Madeleine S. C. Wallein, at the VU University Medical Center in the Netherlands, reported that in a group of 77 young people, ages 5 to 12, who all had gender dysphoria at the start of the study, 70 percent of the boys and 36 percent of the girls were no longer gender dysphoric after an average of 10 years’ follow-up.

>THIS strongly suggests that gender dysphoria in young children is highly unstable and likely to change. Whether the loss of gender dysphoria is spontaneous or the result of parental or social influence is anyone’s guess. Moreover, we can’t predict reliably which gender dysphoric children will be “persisters” and which will be “desisters.”

>So if you were a parent of, say, an 8-year-old boy who said he really wanted to be a girl, you might not immediately accede to your child’s wish, knowing that there is a high probability — 80 percent, in some studies — that that desire will disappear with time.

>>>>%

That you unironically evoke the big black cock meme invalidates everything you say. Did shills on Sup Forums brainwash you? Maybe get off the internet if you cannot control your brain even to the point of not allowing your thought process to be completely subverted by shit-tier memes.

spics/niggers kids don't even have feminine traits, they're really primitive in that aspect.

Sauce:
nytimes.com/2015/08/23/opinion/sunday/richard-a-friedman-how-changeable-is-gender.html?rref=collection/column/richard-a-friedman&contentCollection=opinion&action=click&module=NextInCollection®ion=Footer&pgtype=article

So basically, SRS isn't actually proven to work, but even if it did, you have better than even chances that your 10 your old kid will stop wanting to chop his dick off by the time he grows up, and thus would deeply regret it if he did get it cut off.

There's no scientific backing for this shit at all.

Mate its a quick google away.
Have you never seen Jaden Smith for fucks sake?

>giving into a childs self destructive fantasies is good parenting now.

this society just needs to fucking burn.

>it's just a meme you dip

I was thinking this too, but it's pretty common among nigs. They are, statistically, the most gay race after all:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Attached is a picture of Magic Johnson's son.

>boi bussi

Nothing wrong with a little childhood crossdressing. Some of my daughters used to dress up their younger brother in their old clothes. It was hilarious.

please tell me this isn't real

There teaching children to find their identity in a group instead of thinking for themselves. This divides the people and encourages them to fight among themselves.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

I don't mind this.
By the time they are old enough to fuck, they'll be filled with estrogen and they'll look like pure girls.
It's exactly like my hentai trap doujins I fap to.

So in other words teach them to worship BBC

how can someone act like this and think they're taking the high ground jesus christ

Is this sort of shit aimed at women?

Fucking leaf

>implying it needs that long for them to be fuckable

psssh amateurs

go back to the 50s

your conformity is calling

This kid killed himself. He lived in my town.

>GUndm

sweet

>link pls

proofs?

>ganguro trap
wew lad
Proof or you're lying.
He's too cute to be dead.

I'll post it in the morning. Gotta go to bed.

That kid is getting pimped to Hollywood music industry kike pedos

>Dailymail.co
Yeah, I'm gonna need a better source than that, mate. I know this sounds SJWey, but I don't think one race is more homo than the others.

The guy who runs it is a fag and thus likely pedo.

Aww shucks

Will Smith isn't black.

eat fucking shit you lying underage faggot, none of us will be around then

fucking kids

The tranny meme is a horrible meme to fall for. They kill themselves at a high rate because they miss their old bodies. Learn to love the sex you were born as. If not, just don't take hormones.

Did you refer to your daughters with male pronouns? Yes, kids are gonna cross dress, but these parents are encouraging their kids to be transgendered.

>gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx

>huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html

Pretty sure he's dressed up as jim carey. A lot of parents dress their kids up to please society of how the parent wants to be perceived. Celebrities don't give a fuck.

Gavin was in gay relationship in his teens for 4 years so it's no surprise.

>I was lying and have no proof
So just fuck off. He's not dead, he's still out there, having braces and being cute.
It says it's from a gallup poll. But it's only like, 1% more. But, oddly, a lot more "no answer". I hate when that's a choice on sutveys.

>user exposes faggot pedophiles with one easy trick

Of course not, it was just a funny thing they did.
And, I don't know, the examples in OPs pic seem to be just youthful crossdressing.

can confirm that it is relatively common in blacks, blacks actually have more of a tolerance for fem qualities as they're all raised by women. Gays try to emulate black women for a reason.

>The guy who runs it is a fag and thus likely pedo.

research from actual scientists has found that men who molest prepubescents are quite a lot more likely to molest girls, not boys

men who molest boys typically prefer pubescent (sexually functional) over prepubescent and thus do not fall under the actual definition of pedophile

by the way, Laura, your fax machine is broken

>Gays try to emulate black women for a reason.

camp value

and it's only the queens who do this

I can guarantee than Ian Roberts doesn't emulate black women