Why did her marry an older woman...

Why did her marry an older woman? I mean he can literally get any hot young piece of tail he wants but he goes for wrinkly older woman puss? Wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1aVsPXLpTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will never cease to amaze me how ridiculously shallow Sup Forums is.

I used to think like you user. I only banged hot bitches, but then I met this woman, a 45 year old mediocre looking, mediocre fitness, mediocre intelligence, etc, and for whatever reason, she leveled me. And thats why I'm banging a 45 year old woman when I could find better bitches on paper.

She probably has wrinkly old lady hands ewwww

The Goose operates on another plane than normal humans. We can't comprehend his thinking.

it's simple, really

he probably lost his virginity to some mexican maid in her 30s

She's the brain behind the goose. She's 8d Chess.

he's into older women

OP one day when you finally get laid you're gonna learn that hot older girls are god's greatest gift to man

the goose simply has good taste (bullock, mendes)

Have you fucking seen your average 20something bitch these days? Theyre aging in fucking dog years.

Meanwhile Eva Mendez even in her 40s is one of those women that ages gracefully as hell.

Not, like, Marissa Tomei graceful, but I would still kill a man to nut in her raw.

Better blowjobs, didnt care he fucked titcow, what more do you need?

this, older chicks know how to S the D

>the goose is a literal "my wife's son" type of guy
>still moist more vaginas than we all
really makes you think

me too

Honestly, young women are fucking awful.

Emma stone looks like shit brah

Meanwhile the only girl who looks good in there is Emma Roberts who continues to hold the title of Best Emma.

I have a 3/10 broad 16 years older than me. When isnt being a cunt she cleans my house, cooks me food, takes my seed and gives me money. Its a lot better than I imagine a broad my age could give.

Maybe he loves her. Just a thought.

>marry attractive milf while still relatively young
>guarantee she dies first
>leaves you plenty of life to find another younger wife when she's gone
>less likely to get sick of her knowing she'll croak in due time
Also older women are the shit dude. Wah muh wrinkles. Always be the attractive one in the relationship. Always go lower than yourself. Make them work harder.

He knows, he gets eva while she's still hot. It's a Hollywood marriage so it won't last long. He could be single in his 50s then get however many 20 somethings he wants

>i'll marry an older woman because she'll die first

Eva Mendez is hot as fuck. Quit being a fag OP.

Over 40 or Under 20 is the way to go

There goose is one of us. Don't hate on his waifu

>not wanting to bang a younger woman in your dead wife's bed while her ghost watches

youtu.be/G1aVsPXLpTA

He is /ourguy/

>>guarantee she dies first

Women live longer, so unless she's 20-30 years older you'll be near death before you can switch wives as a widower.

>marries a *brap* girl

literally one of us

Can really tell tvs age on threads about women and age, young guys think older women are so amazing but in the real world in reality the older men are taking and prefer all the younger women, and older women are bitter because of this.

Do you think he mommy posts?

tbqh most of these threads are done by women and gay dudes.

>Op has never hat Latina puss puss

Older women so hot in 2016 / 2017.
Orange face is also trendy.
Get with the times.

>he rejected based roonroon
no way this dude is /ourguy/

Hes currently fucking emma stone.

Ever notice how his actress wife is never with him publically?

What do you think "guarantee she dies first" means user? It wasn't a factual statement, it was a command. Old ladies accidentally od on their meds all the time. Sad really.

nah

hes not into little girls

he also fucks all of his costars publicly but somehow starred with emma stone 3 times and yet never fucked her

>OP one day when you finally get laid you're gonna learn that hot older girls are god's greatest gift to man

no. you idiots that had sex with 2 women, 1 of which was a 17 year old landwhale and the other was a 5/10 40 year old need to realize there are actually normies that come here. Your experience does not represent reality for most people. Sorry, you don't get to lord it over the virgins here today. Women age like milk. Qt 15-20 year olds are like fucking heroin, the best feeling on the planet.

You mommy fetish or whatever you have going on does not represent reality for most men. I also imagine if you ever actually fucked a perfect 10 18 year old you would change your mind so fast you would literally travel through time

O U R G U Y
U
R

G
U
Y

He saw the bush full frontal scene in Training
Day and was diamonds. Can't post pic, don't want to get banned.

>guarantee she dies first

dude with our modern medicine people can fucking live on the edge of death for decades. And guess who is going to be changing her diapers? You. You could get lucky and she dies at 60 from a heart attack, or you could be in for the worst nightmare you could imagine, taking care of a sick old lady for 15 years while the hospital bills drain you of every cent you ever made. My grandpa was a multi millionare and lost nearly everything from my grandma being sick before she died. Also if you care about her it will emotionally fuck you up watching someone slowly die. Since you are a man, there's a decent chance you actually have a sense of loyalty and honor(women don't have any concept of this which is why they often leave when their husbands get sick, or for a number of other reasons) which means it's likely you will feel compelled to stay with her while she suffers to death.

Not worth it man

DO IT

See

She looks like shit there and is a literal who robertsfag that means she's a who

>young guys think older women are so amazing but in the real world in reality the older men are taking and prefer all the younger women, and older women are bitter because of this.

bitter doesn't even begin to describe it user. they are more butthurt about it then the jews are about the holocaust. it would be pretty funny if they didn't do all kinds of shitty stuff to society because of it

Patrician tastes

gosling can't marry an 18 year old you fucking dolt

the women tier system is like this:

16-19
30-40
20-23
40-50
23-30

since the goose can't get the top tier without looking like a total piece of shit he's doing the next best thing

any guy who's not a complete fucking autist will take a sexy experienced older chick with huge tits like mendes over some retarded 20-something who won the genetic lottery
remember: you actually have to interact with this person

>it would be pretty funny if they didn't do all kinds of shitty stuff to society because of it

elabor8 m8

hughjackman-married-to-grandma.jpg

The fuck? Eva Mendes is hot as fuck. The real question is is why did Eva fall for this meme actor shit? Dumb shallow bitch

Gosling is a hack and looks half retarded this post is correct.

ONE OFF SEPTUPLETS

same here, man
I come home from my secret agent job, put my feet up in my million dollar mansion, and bang my 50 year old girlfriend when I literally have to beat off 18 year olds with a stick every day

>any guy who's not a complete fucking autist will take a sexy experienced older chick with huge tits like mendes over some retarded 20-something who won the genetic lottery
>remember: you actually have to interact with this person

oh i see, you still think some women are good people. the young cute ones just don't bother to hide it sometimes because they don't have to. you'll learn though mate, unfortunately.

Sup Forums BTFO !!!

>he bull'd the lock

Nah they actually think mew roberts and stone look good in those pictures