no
but as a salesman he tends to be severly underrated

nah

he was the baddest man on the planet for a while

too bad he got falsely imprisoned

no. he was vicious af

>falsely

>roasty logic numale

Anyone who believes the Tyson rape charges....I've got some magic beans you might be interested in purchasing.

Attached: Trump-Tyson-2016-900x505.jpg (900x505, 82K)

for a few years he was a god of war. every fight was a spectacle. never seen anything like it, an evil supervillian made flesh.

Oerfect place to ask, does anyone have the webm of that video where he goes on about beating his opponent mentally before the fight? With the audio

I've got the sound-free, without-subs webm if you're interested

Prime Tyson is still talked about with fear to this day

What would have happened if he didn't fire Rooney?

Yes. He was very good before prison but after prison when he faced people that actually fought him he got handled

we will never have another prime tyson :(
old school trainer wins the trust and love of a psychopath killing machine from hell. only in america.

post it

Before the Buster Douglas fight he just had an aura. Seasoned pros were frightened of him, and it showed. He was going to hurt you and he was going to like it. They were psychologically beat before the fight started. Once that aura went he was still good, but not a goat.

No, I bought his grill.

Well, there's no visible video either. But I have it

>tfw Cus didn't live for 10-15 more years
>he wasn't around to keep Mike safe from the roasties and jew managers
>we're not in the timeline where all of this happened and Mike retired as the undefeated GOAT after murdering every fighter they put in front of him

Attached: sad.jpg (378x378, 39K)

A while back my friend and I sat down and watched every one of Mike's pro fights over a weekend. It's fucking crazy to watch the change in his style after Cus died, but the biggest difference was in his comportment. He was a quiet, respectful kid even through his first title fight.

He wasn't very limited. At his peak he had almost everything. Solid defense. Unreal head movement. A hard jab. Explosive offense. Combinations out the ass.