HOMOSEXUALS AS WELL AS EVERY OTHER FORM OF SEXUAL DEGENERATE SHOULD BE SYSTEMATICALLY ELIMINATED UNTIL THERE ARE NO...

>HOMOSEXUALS AS WELL AS EVERY OTHER FORM OF SEXUAL DEGENERATE SHOULD BE SYSTEMATICALLY ELIMINATED UNTIL THERE ARE NO COCKS FOR GRAMEPF TO SUCK

Why did Colbert think it was appropriate to say this on national television?

>we must secure living land for the white race

what did bill nye mean by this?

i missed the shitshow. never watch cuckbert. what did he actually say?

Yes. Homophobia is natural

i am deeply offended

>this is pre-recorded and reviewed by the network
>CBS knowingly allowed homophobic comments on a television show children watch
Is the tide turning? Are normies finally realizing homosexuality is a sin?

GORMFPH

>Colbert getting eaten by his own for calling Trump a cock holster

Wahhhh someone said mean things (make him president), better out retard the retards just to show them how retarded they are

>Retard logic

hahahaha op this is so funny and creative

I fucking love this meme.

No, they just made a slip. They want to be able to be as unrestricted in making jokes as the right can, but they've written themselves in to a corner with the SJW movement.

Colbert hate threads are literally asian newfag Sup Forums alt-right import shit.

Saged repored hidden.

The left is getting ready to toss LGBT in the trashcan so they can make way for their pet Muslims

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE KRAMPF

THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM HAS BEEN RIPPED

THE WORLD IS LITERALLY OVER

FUCK YOU YOU ORANGE HITLER

>announcing reports

Ummm no, sweetie. They're actually r*ddit like you

At least you admit you're Reddit.

*unintelligible static* Human species rejects jokes about COCK SUCKING. Eliminate Colbert-432 and erase memories of HOMOSEXUALITY and COCK SUCKING *unintelligible static fades*

BLUMPFHGIFIDFGAUIDGFKJSVBXCKJBVJXCPH MUST BE IMPEACHED FOR AMERICA TO RETURN TO ITS SLAVE OWNING ROOTS

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

>“Sir, you attract more skinheads than free Rogaine,” Colbert said near the end of the insult-laden rant. “You have more people marching against you than cancer. You talk like a sign language gorilla that got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s c–k holster.” The final remark has drawn the internet’s ire, with viewers taking to social media to declare Colbert is homophobic.

I think they should be more annoyed at how boring he is, that wasn't even homophobic.

Why does Colbert talk like he has Autism

NALF GABARA

Alt-right trolls are really getting desperate.

He's a lifelong beta who was bullied during his school years. Seeing someone like Trump in power has rattled him.

She's still waiting for her turn.

>Stephen Colbert saddles up to Trump
>"you got a pretty mouth, boy"
>Trump looks confused, he looks to his security team but they're walking away, leaving him alone with Colbert
>"lil sissy boy like you needs ta put that there pretty mouth ta work"
>Colbert unzips his pants and unfurls his 7 inch long flacid jew cock
>Trump is starting to sweat
>"I don't....I don't wanna-"
>Colbert grabs Trump by the shoulders and forces him to his knees
>he then squeezes Trumps mouth open
>"not my president boy, my bitch"
>Colbert shoves his now erect 12 inch pulsating member past Trump's plump lips
>he thrusts animalistically, the bulge of the rock hard circumcised penis ping-pongs up and down Trumps throat
>he quickly climaxes and releases 50ml of hot libcum into Trump's stomach
>as he retracts his still pulsing cock out he grips Trump by the hair
>"What's your name boy?"
>"D-Drumpf..."
>"And what are you?"
>"A....A sissy!"
>"That's right, now don't let me see your faggot berry ass run for president in my country ever again"
what did he mean by this?