We all agree that you're only white if you have pink nipples, right?

We all agree that you're only white if you have pink nipples, right?

Here are some symptoms of a non-white

>black hair
>brow nipples
>penis is darker than rest of body
>black eyes
>lactose intolerant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, brown eyed people are not white

t. brown eyed

pink nipples
brown eyes
brown hair
penis checks out
drankin milk all day nigga
no nipples on brow

dat feel when not white :(

Depends, Hugh Jackman has brown eyes but I think I would consider him white.

Everyone's penis is darker than the rest of their body because of the blood.

isn't that what is called a black hair? Could my hair be of a white man?

In humans, the pigmentation of the iris varies from light brown to black, depending on the concentration of melanin in the iris pigment epithelium (located on the back of the iris), the melanin content within the iris stroma (located at the front of the iris), and the cellular density of the stroma.[4] The appearance of blue and green, as well as hazel eyes, results from the Tyndall scattering of light in the stroma, a phenomenon similar to that which accounts for the blueness of the sky called Rayleigh scattering.[5] Neither blue nor green pigments are ever present in the human iris or ocular fluid.[3][6] Eye color is thus an instance of structural color and varies depending on the lighting conditions, especially for lighter-colored eyes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

Fuck your mutant cucks.

Mine isn't my black friend

Your hair is bordering on non-white

I think we all agree we need to remove the Jews.

Benis only darker when flaccid because lose skin. Still darkie?

>>penis is darker than rest of body
as you age your penis will get darker naturally

it's almost the same as that guy's man

Nah

do something about that dandruff

>hair mostly brown with some blonder parts
>pink nippels
>penis is brown while the rest of skin is really pale white
>lightblue eyes
>lactose tolerant
I'm Swedish with some Finnish ancestry

So what if I was born with black hair, then it turned blonde when i was a toddler and feom about 12 to present it's brown?

>brown hair
>blue eyes
>white skin unless I get tan
>dick is darker than rest of body
>brown nips

My father is full Scandinavian and mother is half Portuguese with brit/Irish blood. Ugh.

Literally everyone has blonde hair as a kid

>portuguese

I think you know the answer

What about tan nipples? Mine Are this color

OP is likely a blackie

I wanna say that's bullshit, so I will. That's bullshit.

I will save this picture to my runts folder

Damn. But I haven't done the 23andme to know if it's arab or Hispanic Portuguese. My grandpa was pretty white looking.

Found the wigger

I jerked off with spray tan for like a year and it made my cock look several shades darker than the rest of my body. Does that count?

tan nipples are so fucking hot

Will it cure your insecurities?

i'm sorry

STOP!!!!

REEEEEEEE

pink nipples are the best, but tan is good. pink is perfect

>tfw 6'2 100% White

It's an incredible feeling to truly be among God's chosen people. Manlets and darkies need to be cleansed from the face of the Earth.

No chimp outs in my thread

Glad you think so

I agree. I wish mine were pink. They look more pink than tan when they're hot like when I get out of the bath, but most of the time during the day they're just tan

Pretty interesting, and why blue eyes can be mistaken for brown at certain angles.

Don't you have h
Anti rape bracelets to hand out?

White people do at least, but don't blame yourself. A brown skinned individual like yourself probably wouldn't know.

Isn't white just the description of the natural skin colour more than anything else?

I am not white per se, but Jews and Slavs are totally white.

Idk, this guy seems white to me.

>Isn't white just the description of the natural skin colour more than anything else?

No

Dude who cares. Half of you faggots on this fucking board probably couldn't hit on a girl without thinking about worrying weather she's uncomfortable or thinks you're a creeper or not.

>Tfw 5'9" manlet

That God is cool as fugg

I have blond hair, blue eyes, pink nipples, fair skin, but mildly lactose intolerant (bad gas and stomach cramps) though no one else in my family seems to be. Largest ethnicities I come from are British and Portuguese.