Get them on board, I'll call it in.

It's finally on its deathbed :')

We survived the war

I remember seeing posts like this 3 years ago

AHHHHH I CAN'T BREATHE AND THE PRESSURE DOWN HEAR IS UNBEARABLE

Why did you say that name!?!?

DEATH OR EXILE?

Brah?

Is that really Aiden? What's the name of this kino? F-for science.

Rich?

Les Baines

>that picture is almost 3 years old
look back to what you were doing in june 2014, have things gotten better?

They were both big guys.

>Dale CIArnegie
Truly an ethereal meme

Blub?

>what's the next step in your master plan?
>sinking this sub...WITH NO SURVIVORS

Who's the best CIA henchman? For me, it's Smee.

He's okay...

basic gestalt.

B
A
N
E
?

>mods delete shitposting threads but leave this shit up

wtf I hate the mods now

Head is far too hot friend.

if dubs then baneposting is eternal

Protip: Baneposting was always eternal.

this was filmed in Iceland

>Bomb?

That's a long CIA

trips

4u

Whats the next part of your master plan?

Oooh help me dr. pavel!
Dr. Pavel, Dr Pavel
Dr. Pavel, Dr Pavel
Dr. Pavel, Dr Pavel
Ooooh Dr. Pavel
Dr. Pavel, Dr Pavel
Can I file the flight plan anymore?
Of course you can
Well I couldn't before!

I hate every agency from CIA to CIZee
no you'll never make a big guy out of me
omigod I was wrong, I was biiig all along
You finally made a big guy
Yes we finally made a big guy
Yes You/we made a biig guy out of you/mee
I love you bane!

COMING THIS FALL TO A STAGE NEAR YOU. BIG GUYS: THE MUSICAL

If I get dubs I will live stream my own suicide

quads

Queer as Folk

>yfw he spawned a meme b4 Baneposting and you didn't even know it

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8

if there was away to fuze baneposting and my foot fetish, i would be a happy user

FOR FIVE YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 4 YEARS, 4 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRY HARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Anyone got more?

was getting dubs part of your plan??

>wake me up
>WAAAAAAAAKEEEEEE MEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUP INSSSSSSSIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEE ;(

DUBS CONFIRM BANEPOST CAN'T BE STOPPED

>420

ABSOLUTELY FOR YOU.

You need this one too.
>it's for you

Now you understand how we feel about Christopher Nolan films.

Bane?

>I'm Moses parting of the red cheeks

the ride never ends

There he is, there he goes again.

Look everyone, I posted again! Did not the dude's shit surrounding? Oh my God! I can almost see your pathetic slices glowing in the dark, all illuminated by your screen is the only source of light in your county. On laughing like a little girl again when writing your little shred of Bath and filling the hood. You know what? Maybe even filled it. Maybe you're a NINI so disgusting you paid for 4canal pass and all you have to do is choose the photo. And boy, do not know the photo? The epic agent CISEN is not it? I guess, Mojoncito, cagandote both laugh while clicking to throw your Takis the floor. But it's Thumbs, your boss cleanse him in the morning. Oh that's right, he chispoteó not tell me you live with your mom! You're a fucking fat fucked and I like you already got fed up with you. So pissed of errands all day, every day, for a grown man who spends all day in 4changos posting about a crap film layer. Just imagine it, and then you had thought you'd be a politician or a footballer or something chingón and then you became a NINI. A pathetic fagot NINI bathroom. She probably cries until he falls asleep every day thinking about how fucked up is the roll as would disappear. Do not even try to talk to you because everything you say is "FOR YOU, FOR YOU, FOR YOU".

You have become a parody of yourself. That's all you are. A sad dwarf laughing in the dark as he prepares to delve into the same dance that has made chingamadral times already.

And you know what? That is all that will be.

that's beautiful

could be higher quality though, the bane part is hi-res and the rest is blurry

Scotland, actually, takes place in Uzbekistan. And it takes place in 2013. It was released in 2012 and filmed in 2011.

Noice

meme

dubs

*ksssh*

Big Guy, Big Guy do you read?

You were so close Big Guy. Over.