Oh fugg

Between all these attacks, I've determined the united states and western Europe to be completely fugged. As a polish American, how polish does one have to be to return to the only based country in Europe?
(ok other V4 are also based)

Don't act like a fag, have a sturdy liver and you shall be fine

OMG. So fucking tired of people saying this shit.
If it's not the faggy libs threatening to move to Canada, it's the cucked white conservatives threatening to move to Eastern Europe.

Here's an idea: If every redpilled white just stays in his own country and does his best to make it better, then we'd have more territory and we'd never have to move to another country.

Too many people have this "flee to the suburbs" mindset.
Anytime something goes wrong just flee to the suburbs, runaway, instead of staying and fixing the problem.

>drinking to pacify yourself with all that's going on

Vs

>drinking with polish qt's

Polska ball, tell me, what's better?

I don't drink solo, only on parties with cuties

but I have to say,
I agree with him

USA is fucking great, just fix the shit instead of bailing

Nah grandma immigrated here 70 years ago. She stopped talking to her polish family in the 70's because they begged her for money like a bunch of niggers.

>As a Polish American

>OMG

You have to go back, reddit.

You don't understand. When my parents came here I was different. It was am actual land of opportunity. People could work and make their own life. But what America has become, what YOU have made America, isn't the same. Americans who have been here many generations have become lazy and complacent, fat dullards. You don't work, you don't study, and yet you want everything handed to you on a silver platter. I know far too many of my American friends who fit this mold. And although I grew up here, I can sense a distinct and present barrier between myself and colleagues who have had ancestors here for generations. Its a matter of work ethic, and the current generation simply doesn't have it. I have other friends of different origins, Vietnamese, Indian, Argentina, even Grek ('lol' pay denbts) who are all first generationers who I can identify more with because of their dedication to hard work than my other American colleagues. So tell me why, since the situation in my parents home country has so drastically improved and surpassed the rate of economic growth of the united states, you find it inappropriate that I should consider moving there when so many 'older americans' have fucked this country up so much through sloth that we will probably face a HRC presidency. You have mo red pill, you're too lazy to even take a vitamin in the morning.

>in the 70's
so during communism,
during economical crisis in a communist country

no wonder they begged people were starving here

Polska potrzebuje więcej meksykanek 2bh

Any harvesting need is already fulfilled by Romanians and other lessers.

Although qt brown reporters wouldn't be bad

no

we have enough novelty brown or black people in the cucked, germ controlled media

>Romanians

Ukrainians actually

Good one, Chang Li. How many whites have you evicted today, you half-commie zipper head?

>Romanians

Ukrainians actually

Yeah, I was watching a TVN interview the other day and was surprised they were using some Arab that spoke broken Polish.

Has there really been that much of an increase in immigration of brown people in the last 10 years (I'm from Gdańsk)?

I'd like to come back soon, but it sucks if I'm coming back to America v2.

My cousins used to come to the states to find work and once they even went to Ireland looking to get a job for the summer. At the time they were before university amd uneducated. Have the prospects for entry level labor positions improved in the last decade? And is it considerable?

Are you actually Jewish? I'm not saying anything about it. I've just never actually met a Jewish polak

I'm a practicing Roman Catholic, just dank memes.

Memes. Where do you live in the US?

Northeast, you?

All should heed the teachings of Poland.

New jersey

I came here from Poland in 2005 as a 11 year old.

As bad as it seems here you don't want to go back because of economic reasons. If you don't have a family member there who can get you a decent job or get a decent job your self then you shouldn't move back. It is not worth it for the "based" aspect of it. It's at least what my family says and they do pretty good for themselves.

Stay here vote Trump in and see what he can do. If nothing changes or shit gets worse which I doubt it considering the state we are in right now then make the choice.

But all the 60% memes and degeneracy aside this is THE best country and if you go back you can fuck your life up even more imo.

Just work hard, fight the fight against degeneracy that is happening now. We need you and if you run off you will be considered a pussy in my book and you will give up a chance that many people in Poland would do a lot for.

I agree some of the people who have been here for generations are weak as shit and don't want to work(especially millennials like you and me) while immigrants generally tend to work harder because they see the opportunity here. Stop being a whinny bitch, put your head down and go to work and do something with your life here as the opportunities here are in abundance compared to Eastern Europe.

NJ fag here too