Why the fuck did those faggots Mike and Jay recommend me this piece of utter shit?

Why the fuck did those faggots Mike and Jay recommend me this piece of utter shit?

>Terrible acting
>Retarded characters and writing
>The ending everyone goes on about is obvious as fuck
>Filmed like a TV movie
>CGI is the worst ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irsMogywHR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mike and Jay

Literally who

Because Mike and Jay love making shitty films themselves.

Redlettermedia

Yeah, but this is shitty on a whole other level. It wasn't even funny shit, it was just annoying.

What's not to like about it?

Did you also hate the ending ?

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

Don't blame them. They were pretty upfront in their review on the movie being b-movie schlock.

Actually the ending made me laugh. Not in an edgy way, but his terrible acting combined with how obvious it all was just made it seem absurd.

That and why the fuck wouldn't he have just done the last one as a twofer? Put your heads together. It irritated me that it wasn't even considered.

They made out it was some sort of realistic take on what might happen in that situation though, and it just wasn't. The religious woman was the worst character I've seen in a film in years, not even a good villain or anything, she was annoying more than anyhting.

Jay says something like, "I can tell why people won't like this movie because she's pretty broad"

I hate the movie too, but their review was adequate in informing the viewer what the movie is like.

Not for me. I genuinely found that I disagree with everything they said even as a positive. The way they made it out was that it was a modern twilight zone sort of story, but it really wasn't.

I dunno, I just don't like the idea that people will probably now think that it's some sort of cult classic that can't be criticised, or that you're stupid for not getting it, when in reality it's just a shitty B Movie with more plot holes than deaths.

Oh yeah, the only thing I will say is that they were right about it being better in black and white.

What I didnt like about the film is the entire town going full retard in a day and started listening to the crazy bitch. I want a sequel where Thomas Jane's character holds it over their heads and never letting it go

I thought they'd end it war of the worlds style. Have the weather change and it get windy, which blows away all the mist, killing the aliens.

They could do the ending they went for and it would work fine, and would make much more sense than the military thing.

The movie should have followed the mother who left the store for her children, leaving those assburgers behind. I bet she got into some Ripley-tier shit out there.

Reminder this is the ending we almost got

youtube.com/watch?v=irsMogywHR0

would have been certified kino

Honestly she'd have been killed off ages before if it was reality. Or not even that, just fucking tied up. It all goes in line with every single character in this film being dumb, not dumb in a dumb way, but dumb in a poor writing way.

I get what they were trying to go for what with the "scare the hell out of people and they'll latch onto any explanation that makes sense" thing but somebody should have stopped and looked at her weird when she was ranting about God being pissed that we walked on the moon or split the atom. Moreover, the human sacrificing did jack shit

Much better. I think the ending the way it is now is pleb-kino, it makes people who don't know about actually interesting or bleak endings think they're clever by liking it.

I mean shit it's not even that bad in the grand scheme of things. He'll feel guilty, but be able to rationalise it and move on.

ITT: Plebs

tips

I've said before in one of these threads that I would have preferred if the film making was more stylized, maybe looking like an actual updated version of a 50s B-movie instead of an episode of The Shield. That would have helped me suspend my disbelief.

I loved it. Go fuck yourself.

still in disbelief the man that directed shawshank redemption stooped to this embarrassment of a movie

Yeah, that would have worked muxh better.