Be honest, how confident are you that Trump will win?

Be honest, how confident are you that Trump will win?

>how confident are you that Trump will win?

1000%

I think his odds are better than a coinflip at the moment and as long as he continues to play it smart, those odds will only increase.

I've bet 10k on it.

why would arizona vote for clinton you retard

>Arizona
>North Carolina
>Blue

after hearing illegals in Texas can vote, pretty low in confidence now.

Fucking Austin

Trump will win in a landslide not seen since Nixon buried McGovern in 1972. Mark it.

You dont have any idea how things really work in this country if you think theyll let trump win.

Even if he did win they would use some assassin to take him out and pin it on some extremist.

85% confident.
I say that as someone who's posted "He has no chance" a good 6 or 10 times on these very boards.

>Even if he did win they would use some assassin to take him out and pin it on some extremist.
I agree with this too, though. We'll see.

>NC
>Blue

guess you don't live round these parts hunh buddy

or electoral college fuck him over or like I said on Texas where anyone can vote basically (no need for registration or licence)

at the rate its going reality is bending itself to ensure a trump presidency.

>Republican enemies making complete idiots of themselves
>Hillary being a 1 woman iceberg sinking the democrats Titanic
>muslims snackbaring at unprecedented levels around the world in the name of Allah
>the walking talking steven hawking of a growing shitstorm that is BLM and their hatred of cops

Im excited to see what new shitstorms are on the horizon in these next few months to come

If you bet smart enough, you will have made most of that initial bet for presidency back when he won the primary... so even if he doesnt win president, you still wont really lose much.

You know it BAE

Nevada and Michigan are going red this election.
Screencap this.

85 to 90%, not feeling too uneasy about it at all.

Knock on wood ya cunt.

We can hope to rely on high republican voter turnout.

Supposedly the democrats had ~20% less primary votes compared to 2008, and the republicans are up something like 60%

There is absolutely no way Arizona is turning blue

assassinating Trump is pretty much making him into a fookin legend of a martyr for the right.

the last thing the ones running the shitshow on the left would want to do is see that level of a fuckup

>You don't have any idea how things really work in this country if you think they'll let trump win

Bet you said the same thing during the primaries too.

Seeing how things are going for Clinton I think Trump is more likely to win.Doesn't mean I think he is actually going to win though.

Im poor, Ive only got 90 on him for president, but I bet early, so it comes out to almost 500.

Would be like 750 if I didnt get jewed by the websites annoying sign up processes etc, I wanted to bet when he was ~10-1

I've got insider info that suggests Michigan won't be blue either. This election is going to surprise some people.

If he wins the map will have to look like this at the least, he could win Iowa, Nevada or NH as well but he needs Pennsylvania. It's very unlikely he will win Virginia but likely he'll win Florida and Ohio

This is probably the most realistic prediction of a Trump victory in November. It's really his best and only path.

Election were held today? 85%

Win in November? 60%

I swore I'd heard mention he stood a decent chance of pulling NY which is just a laugh in and of itself

Excluding election fraud, I think Trump clearly wins. There is just far more support for him. People who say shit like "Hillary is the lesser of the two evils" aren't actually passionate about their candidate and they won't actually get out and vote. I don't see Hillary pulling over any Republicans; people are too aware of her crimes, scandals, and just her bad policies. But I do see Trump pulling over quite a few Democrats. Trump gets double voters, because it's not pro-Trumpers, it's anti-Hillary people too.

At the end of the day, all of the logical, informed people who care about the future of the country will vote for Trump. Hillary is going to get the welfare people, a handful of tumblr feminists / SJWs, genitalia-only voters, and just weak-minded idiots, losers, evil people, etc. Everyone is so negative about this but realistically, these kinds of people are the minority, and most people know how important it is that we get Trump in office / keep Hillary out of office.

BUT we have to keep in mind - Hillary has the backing of the establishment, and there will be a lot of cheating in her favor.

Plus you thought of stuff logically, which the world is not, sadly.

If he were to lose Pennsylvania, could he be able to win this way?

Trump getting killed would ensure a Trump dynasty with his children

After today I'm fairly certain he'll win. Clinton just fucked up her chances and the leaks aren't helping.

What makes you say this?

I'm concerned about this too, but I feel like killing him is pointless. Even if they kill him, we're still going to have Pence and everybody else he selects for various positions, and his ideas will be carried out whether he's alive or not.

I'm one of the anti-Hillary voters. I'd vote for a moldy cheese sandwich over her.

people don't care about the leaks, hillshills are hardwired to yak the same old memes about trump being racist no matter what.

that looks about right but I doubt AZ would go to the dems and I bet Clinton wins OH

Pennsylvania would go red this cycle before Nevada and Iowa

Maine is not a Republican leaning state so don't count on it.

Colorado before nevada

FL here. Voting trump.

for the hardcore Clinton fanatics nothing short of videos of Bill raping women/children and Hillary killing people will ever sway em, they're pretty much digging in deep and trying to ignore the storm.

for the normies though its trickling through, you might not like Trump but the alternative is corruption and incompetence incarnate.

Even the blacks and hispanics have started getting rowdy over Hillarys never ending bullshit.

We can't blame the servile Euros completely. They did send their most alpha people onto the American continent. The poor bastards don't even have a proper frontier to work with.

The most important states in this election are going to be Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Anybody here who lives in any of those states better go vote for Trump in November, or blood will be on your hands.

Agreed!

What? Maine hasn't voted Republican since 1988.

They dont give a shit. It might make him a martyr but what the fuck is that gonna do to the (((right)))? Not shit theyll be mad but theyll just get cucked like they are now.
No i didnt i said the opposite of that.
Pence will never be trump are you retarded

you're having an election?

Ivanka gives her dad an erection.

yea, we vote in November.

I'll be getting drunk and watching this entire place implode on election night. The crying and gnashing of teeth will be some of the greatest drama ever.

GOP AND RNC IS Divided

Even republican hate TRUMP

It's over

Hillary already win

SAY WITH ME, MADAM PRESIDENT

You're laughing at the demise of your own civilization you piece of dog shit, you're shitting on your ancestor's graves and you're laughing about it. Get out of the fucking country you treacherous son of a bitch.

he's going to lose desu

>"Yes I agree with you"
ftfy

Dumb ghettoposter

See what I mean? Election night is going to be glorious.

Behead those who insult the name of the God Emperor.

we well could be seeing a shitstorm that lasts months past the election if the various groups threatening to riot and in general go full retard if Trump/Hillary wins.

In most election years I'd dismiss it but BLM has really helped bring this shit to a head

>The most important states in this election are going to be Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Anybody here who lives in any of those states better go vote for Trump in November, or blood will be on your hands.

i got you senpai

bit of a stretch, but a man can dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

LOL IL

minorities won't vote for trump

Ohio is always important.

just pray to kek that niggers and beaners don't turn up to vote

Sup Forums might break Sup Forums on election night if IL swings to Trump.

We'd need DC bros lining the fucking White House fence with U mad signs

Watching the trumptards go from this half baked parody of pretending to be conservatives to openly authoritarian leftists certainly has been entertaining.

My state will never vote trump...:(

youre really the worst korea

Federal offense

>dat feel when illegal hispanics are more likely to vote than american born blacks in general

Is it my idea, or Trump has become less orange in time?

>Arizona and NC blue
>Penn red

Never fucking post on this board again

If Penn goes Red Trump wins

There is no "He could win Penn but lost X and Y"

No

That's not how voting trends work you fucking dumb nigger

New York would be more like than IL my dude

I hope the revolution actually happens if Trump gets assassinated. Don't think that the elites will just get away with this. It's a very dangerous move for them.

Arizona aint going blue

and Michael Moore was just on bill maher saying Trump will win Michigan and probably wisconsin

We gon split it fiddy fiddy

One hundred percent honest I basically feel hes got a HUNDRED PERCENT SHOT

Note our Blue states: coastal, or border states, or full of imported foreigners in their big cities.

Foreign influence. George Washington tried to warn us.

Bernie got more votes in NY than Trump.

You people are delusional.

It will be a grassroots purge night no matter the victor.

Kind of

>hue I don't care for giving a shit how terrible Hillary is, nah, at least everyone will be voicing their dismay when the election happens! I can now sit back as I hear terror havok across the streets, because nothing beats my default-mode narrow worldview based satisfactuon!

I think Hillary Clinton will win, because of the fucked-up gender politics we have nowadays.

Still, I'd prefer that Trump won, though if we could have them both assassinated, that'd be a far better result.

I kinda wish Obama could stay. I know he's had his problems, but at the very least, I like him as a person.

anything 270 and above is a win.

Barack "Blame whitey" Obama

Depends on how rigged the voting count is.

In a straight match I think Trump could win since Hillary is a vile women nobody likes, and has made zero attempts to change that image while Trump spent the entire convention coming off as a human being.

This is the definition of normie. Get out.

0 %, research the Bilderberg group and you will see someone special there in last years meeting.

Honestly i'd give him a 35% chance. Odds are the demographics aren't there for him. He's doing worse then Romney with Latinos, has literally polled at 0% with blacks in some swing states, etc. The white vote just likely isn't enough anymore

Trump or civil war.

He went to a wake for police funerals and started insinuating that the police need to admit that BLM is right. He absolutely betrayed all of him as per his Communist agenda.

My gut says it's a 50/50 chance, with the edge to Hillary. If Trump plays his cards right from now until November, he'll pull through. It all comes down to the swing states.

100% if not for the fact that Hillary has A LOT of money and pull
Factoring those in, maybe Trump has a 60% of winning unfortunately

Hillary will probably win over 40 states. Sorry.

Shut the fuck up, fake Australia

shit this could actually happen