Tires his best in games he plays

>Tires his best in games he plays
>gets shitted on by the manager all the time

Has there been any other players that has been/is in Luke Shaw's situation? I feel like if >mouyes lets him go, he'll end up being more respected and play better elsewhere. Then at the same time he doesn't deserve >Mouyes being a twat about him. Needs to start slating Poogba and Shitchez more.

Attached: skysports-luke-shaw-manchester-united_4258576.jpg?20180318104034.jpg (768x432, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-dZGsd2rAY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=XlgrfG3ZIGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mouyes did the same thing to some young kid at Madrid too. This is what lost him the dressing room

>not learning from mistakes

He’s fat

Since the leg break he hasn't been any good. Maybe Mou thinks it's between his ears and wants to motivate him

youtube.com/watch?v=F-dZGsd2rAY

Lets be honest here, Luke might be a young talent but he's simply not at the required level to reach our ambitions. Alaba, Marcelo, Alex Sandro: those are the names we should be looking at. If Luke accepts backup role and takes Mou's tutelage to heart, perhaps he can become our #1 LB in the future. But not right now

>Motivate him
Literally when has Mouyes succeeded with this metod?

>won CL with a pub side
>turned random Serie A team full of shitters into treble winners
>made CR7 a goalscoring machine he is
>taught lazy bastard like Hazard to cover the whole pitch, even playing leftback at times
>same with Ozil at Real, who even praisies Mou's harsh words in his biography
>turned old and busted winger Ashley Young into best LB in the league
I could go on and on. Getting the best out of a team at his disposal has always been Mou's greatest quality

>pub side because too young to know the players they had
>most expensive team, inter spent a ton and are still paying for it but casuals think it was some mediocre team
>mouyes
>develops players
>Ashley young best lb
LMAO dab on em

Leave it to Mouyes to destroy/sell talented players and buy expensive garbage, then blaming it on the players if they underperform.

Exactly this. Like I said the prick should have a word with Poogba and Shitchez for why they're doing so badly.

Irrelevant wannabe football player. I hope utd cash in on this 'world class' 'unique' left back. Lmfao, the problem is that after the crash and burn, and the reality settles in ppl will say that it was Mourinho who stopped he's progress.

COUPLE MAN CALLED ME A DONUT ADDICT

Attached: brian shaw.jpg (634x737, 96K)

He's shit but it's definitely unfair to publicly single him out so much when Pogba and especially Sanchez get away with being terrible without a word said.
Shaw needs to go to Newcastle and start again.

Making Hazard and Ozil play at left back isn't getting the best out of them. It's the exact opposite.

Poch loves him. He will go to Spurs and be first choice for England for the next 10 years.

>but he had an injury 20 years ago
>but but he's bullying the little princess
Ffs this guy is clueless,can't do 1/10 in a match of what Marcelo does in 20 mins.

Idc where, as long as they pay the price. This muppet will be more times injured than bale mark my words.

He had one bad injury. No reason to believe he won't be good when he's fit and given a chance under a decent manager

Shaw confirmed lazy shit. It's not just Mou.

>Former Saints youth academy director Jason Dodd said Shaw is a "fantastic player" but needs to be pushed "constantly".

>"He does make you pull your hair out at times," said Dodd. "You have to try different things to get the best out of him.

>"I think they have tried everything and they have not got through to him to get him out on the pitch and perform.

>"Luke is one of those players where you have to keep on, you have to keep pushing him and he needs to be challenged."

>Dodd said there were days at Southampton when Shaw would "go through the motions" in training.

>"I was constantly on him," he said. "He likes it. He needs more of a cuddle, and then give him a little dig. That is how you get him going.

>"He is a fantastic player, but if you have to question some of it - his drive, training everyday, and giving absolutely everything.

>he's progress
>will be more times injured than

Attached: manure customers15.jpg (1966x1310, 889K)

Them tatters poisoned son? are you getting your seeds from Monsanto or what?! Decent manager wtf are you on about?

If Mourinho thinks he is not hard working, what do you think Pep or Klopp would think?

It's disgusting his shitty tactics lose games and he gets praised for blaming everyone but himself
When is his contract up? He might as well join Pep along with Martial
When are their contracts up?

Shaw and Martial are along with Smalling the least "Pep-players" on United.

He will be swapped for Rose with Spurs. after the Sanchez-Bats-Giroud deal it will be the preferred way of conducting meme business from here on out.

Will be a good deal for both teams if he manages to stay fit (big if)

LUKE SHAW WELCOME TO BEŞIKTAŞ 2018!!!!

#RESPECT
#سبحانالل

Getting a player to work hard is part of the managers job. This is why Mourinho is failing at United. His man management is atrocious. Regardless of the effort being put in by Shaw the whole situation has been handled appallingly by Mourinho. This situation happens at every club in the world but you don't hear about it because shitting on your players in public is not you deal with it.

Poch is a good manager
>inb4 WHAT TROPHY DID HE WIN

Still think they'd do well there
Why not martial?
The only player I can see him really wanting is Mata which is unironically someone mouyes doesn't rate
Name the players you think are pep style players
Assuming you're not a mouyes fanboy and can discuss this

Getting the best out of a team at his disposal has always been Mou's greatest quality

Attached: 123.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Yes, I'm sure the multi millionaire manager who have won the UCL with two different teams, won the league everywhere he coached and who influenced the likes of Drogba and Ibrahimovic is shit at man management.

Maybe football teams should hire your Irish ass instead.

Also, do you think Pep or Klopp would be happy with Shaw, who has been criticized by many managers who are much less demanding than they are?

Thoughts?

Attached: JMQ6OxBM.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Gotze-Higuain
?-?-?-?
Shaw-?-?-?
----?----

need more candidates for the fat team

Martial has poor off the ball movement when the team is attacking. His strongest point is dribbling.

United players who would thrive under Pep: Blind, Lingard.

>random Serie A team full of shitters
Nothing triggers me more than this meme. That Inter team were fucking awesome in pretty much every position. And like another user said, expensive at the time

Wayne Shaw (the pie eating keeper), Mkhitaryan, Fatnaldo can be added

Not a Mouyes fan, but what he did for Ozil is pretty extraordinary

lads pls help me, how do I manage to tire my best in games?

He can, like, get it

Rooney

>>turned random Serie A team full of shitters into treble winners

I hate this meme. That team was fucking stacked.

>youth or young players
>Mouyes
Choose one and only one

>random Serie A team full of shitters

Attached: 1520729667231.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

Keep your head in the sand. Mourinho has history for this. He got away with before. now the game has moved on and left him behind

Pedro leon

In mou's defence, he did make that team. His greatest accomplishment with Inter was buying the right players. I mean, he did buy some trash as well, but it's miles better than what he did at Real and Chelsea later on.

sessegnon lad

Shaw has issues with attitude and fitness. Pochettino, Hodgson, and Van Gaal have all criticized him for it. It's not like Mourinho is attacking him for no reason.

He's a weak minded faggot and a lazy cunt in training.

Negative motivation doesn't work on everyone, some people consider proving anything to a person they don't like beneath them and would rather leave to apply their (sometimes huge) talents elsewhere. Like De Brown.

Arda Turan

Facts.

Does zenit want him? Money upfront.

Hope Spurs do get him, Rose has been useless and I still think he can be great. Poch is fantastic at getting the best from players and developing them, he'd do well there. Maybe they can sell >mouyes Rose for 50 million since he's fast and black and make a tidy profit as well

good arse
can we get his bottom compared to Hazards in one frame?

They might end up wanting Mourinho if keeps at it.

Shaw was unironically the best young LB in the prem, he was going to be our future LB for years, but fucking injuries man. It's not like he wanted to be injured.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=XlgrfG3ZIGU

He's spot on with his latest comments.

Shaw has always had issues. 4 managers have basically called him a lazy shithead kid.

There is a reason that matic, old man valencia, old man young and terrible touch lukaku always play. THEY ARE FUCKING PROFESSIONAL footballers. Same reason why mata and smalling aren't dropped for long periods of time and why lingard plays in different positions on the field. They give a shit at all times when they play. It probably shows in training.

Martial, pogba and shaw are fucking entitled kids. Jose is calling them out on it. They don't like it. Fuck them. The club is bigger than their instagram accounts.