Finally a good and popular movie about Mexico

>finally a good and popular movie about Mexico
>it's voiced by chicanos

What do actual Mexicans thinks?

1. It's an American movie
2. Dubs exist
3. Gael Garcia is Mexican

Nothing

Doesn’t matter what Mexicans think. Chicanos are their overlords and Mexilards will think precisely what we tell them too or else they’re not gonna get the checks we send them every month.

I just watch the dub
Chicanos are for the american version
Chicanos are americans anyway

I have not seen yet. But in the media they only talk about how mexican culture has been respected. I mean, agree.

>tfw no Disney's cute movie about Hanal Pixán.

Sometimes I wish for America to make an animation about some of our folk tales, but then I think Naah. Can you imagine if Suur Tõll was animated by Americans and not Estonians themselves?

>Albania

You don't deserve it

>implying they even show the english version in mexican theatres

>tfw the Mayas lost the Guerra de Castas

Nah, what we need is a Zack Snyder type epic about the fall of Tenochtitlán

>Zack Snyder
That guy is a fucking hack

The Book of Life wasn't bad and this just looks like a rip off of that.

this
no

>Zack Snyder
is shit

Zac Snyder is awful though, even Guillermo del Toro woukd be much better for that and comes with the benefit of actually being Mexican.

> pixar now copies the dreamworks face

I'm not interested on the movie 2bh.

>finally

He's good at his craft, I'd rather see a 300 style epic. Don't get me wrong I love Wes Anderson or Quentin Tarantino but I don't quite think they would do something like that justice and while I'm a fan of Ridley Scott his historic epics do kinda suck despite some good aesthetics and battle scenes. In all fairness Iñárritu could probably do something pretty awesome.

I think this movie gave me my thing for brown women

>Fall of Tenochtitlán
>Not Mel Gibson

I would love to see an epic about it too, but I failed to think in appropriate director for it desu. But hell, I remember there were some very dumb rumours about Spielberg making a movie about Cortés with Bardem as a protagonist. And even though I'm not a fan of Spielberg either, and it was just a rumour, I would prefer that over Snyder.
Apocalypto was awfully retarded even if somewhat entertaining.

>finally

Cool

why do chicanos always try to make mexico look like a nice place? like there's a reason why they went to usa

As a right winger, I'm glad patriotic places here in Alabama and Mississipi are boycotting it.

Spics are our enemies and should not be portrayed as anything but monsters. This is directly undermining the millions of lives lost to illegal immigration

How realistic is apocalypto?

aztec video game when?

like 75%

looks boring man, death and poverty is not folcklore is violence

I cried watching the movie. Its pretty good.

t. Jealous

An adventure/epic movie based on the manila galleon would be awesome.

disney just want your money mate, better things have come from mexico itself, like cantinflas..