Sorry but white people are scientifically superior to non-whites, just look at this post on stormfront...

> Sorry but white people are scientifically superior to non-whites, just look at this post on stormfront, and look what some random fringe idiot with a random PhD has to say to about a topic he has no training in, face it guys, you gotta accept the science

> GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT REAL REEEEE i dont give a shit about how 99% of scientists around the world support it, or the studies done, it isnt real because a bunch of creationists say so

Welcome to Sup Forums

t. non-scientist

Well what do you expect from a board who's primary """education""" on these topics comes from youtube videos, infographics, and other Sup Forums posts?

It's sad, really.

t. cocksucker with no argument

I would fuck these animes if they were real QTs

you're right OP, both climate change and the inferior IQs of blacks are scientific reality

thanks for opening my eyes

NOT AN ARG

>avatarfagging a good waif to spout bullshit

Now this is haram. Op needs to die like the stupid stupid ape he is

Pol didn't believed that Global warming is fake util Trump said so.

1. Not an argument
2. I'm as much as an ape as you are white/straight/non-degenerate/worthy to live
3. Surprise surprise, a Canadian Muslim! /Such/ a rare combination in an otherwise totally white nation!

Pfff, are you new here?

You're right, both racial differences AND climate change are real.

>Sup Forums is one person
I swear to god.

white people will invent a device that solves this problem

the only reason you are worried is because you are not white

Both of those things are real.

#NotAllPollacks

>I'm as much as an ape as you are white/straight/non-degenerate/worthy to live

Tbqh, non-whites and non-east Asians should be lined up and shot in the town square.

But Blacks are Filth

I want to fug hex maniac.

We are a board of peace here.

The difference is white people exist.

Meanwhile GED, and Master's are running places like Germany and the EU?

And we all know how they're making things huh?

Can you share where you get your info?

I have such device and will be introducing it once I have created it from the schematic and tested it out. The white man's science must be restored.

This really made me pontificate OP

Well in that case, you should be a bit saddened to know that you and your father will definitely not be the inventor, perhaps your mother will be.

spoted the double digit iq shitskin

This What are libs doing about global warming again? stressing the power grid by importing millions into areas of high power usage? Or how about the fact that cargo ships will never run on magic sun power and you are centralizing people where there is a need to import all the muti-culti goods and hipster pop-culture trash figurines?
but hey like you say
> OMG THEY ARE STILL USING OIL CENTRAL TO THE GLOBAL ECONOMY!
> OMG THE MARKETS WENT A BIT FUNNY BECAUSE OF BREXIT! WE ARE DOOMED!

Just like the various green parties of the west you need to focus on your discipline instead of being a second rate communist party.

b-b-but rich conservatives with poli sci degrees getting paid by oil companies said climate change is a myth!!

No need to announce your arrival into the thread, we can all see you.

white people are superior because we've been on the planet for as long as everyone else and we currently run the planet. Everyone had their chance to invent electricity and modern medicine, but they chose to worship books that were thousands of years old instead.

Global warming isn't real because the climate changes every few hundred years in extreme ways, thats just how the earth works.

> climate changes every few hundred years
> constant record-breaking temperatures never seen before paired with unprecedented messing around with the water cycle and damage to the ozone layer

yeah man, remember when climate change caused the black death

>coming here after you got BTFO multiple times in the /vp/ thread
Underage just never learn.

>constant record-breaking temperatures never seen before
>people could record temperature in the 1700's
>go back billions of years the earth was literally a giant ball of molten lava

?

And if I was underage, you'd be all over me faggot.

Obviously both are racial differences and climate change are real, you dumb faggot.
>hurr durr, I'm smart because I listen to certain scientists and completely ignore others
You're literally denying science if you don't believe in racial differences and climate change, lads.

Do you enjoy not reading threads and then making half-assed comments?

Do you accept racial realism based on the statistics, or are you a science denier?

You'll break in no time, child.
Enjoy your stay.

>Because there's such a thing a existent benevolent state which would not ever lie to you, my god those preciosus scientists are defintiely not going to get brought out like they did when hitler came around.

Two sides of the same coin.

>implying Sup Forums is one person

By the way OP why do you think Africa is such a shithole?

there's two reason people cite
non-racists say its because white people stole all the resources from africa : ^(

racists say because africans are fucking retards who can't run their country

now, what do you think when I tell you that Africa is actually still chock-fucking-full of resources, therefore the non-racist explanation of why africa is a shithole is completely invalid?

Only Americans care whether the climate change is real or not. Nobody else gives a shit.

>Some random guy with a PHD
One of the researchers who discovered DNA has said that whites are more intelligent than blacks.

>GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT REAL
Of course it is, all the predictions and models have been quite accurate. Science is more based on forming a consensus than actually testing a hypothesis anyway.

this. Then when he tried to talk about it in a reasoned and scientific manner, the entire scientific community ostracized him and basically forsook him in the name of political correctness. So much for reasoned debate

No wonder why other scientists with racist opinions keep their mouths shut tight. If even a nobel prize winner couldn't get away with a single racist comment, they would be deader then dead meat

>I'm going to go onto Sup Forums to tell everybody that everyone who uses Sup Forums is stupider than me!
>They're all calling me a faggot. I must be doing it right!

>magic sun power
are you literally retarded?

I'm glad someone on this website shares my views.

After Crick died, Watson flipped out at the prospect of being a textbook writer (he wrote a landmark textbook on Molecular Biology), since he was already hated by Franklin fanboys/fangirls

Watson also has been suspected of being slightly schizophrenic and to have other aliments at the time he started talking about that, hence the reason when DNA testing came out, he was afraid of knowing the status of his APOE gene (linked to Alzheimer's)

I too will bring an invention: The automatic nigger-lyncher!

>Democrats: global warming will kill as next year
>Republicans: global warming isn't real because it didn't kill us last year

I watched some retarded popsci from 2009 and they were predicting that we will run out of oil and humanity will be basically gone by 2015 due to climate change if we don't take extreme measures. Every single "expert" looked like a cuck who would feel the Bern these days. One of them was from Obama administration. Checked the calendar and it was 07.2016. Really made me think.

hue, trying to attack the person making the argument, rather than the argument itself I see

that is

a

LOGICAL
FALLACY

pretty common view on this site desu

by the way OP I see that you didnt address this post what, do you not have any good arguments against it?

>Be Climate Scientist
>For 20 years my paycheck and the paychecks of all my colleagues has come from grants by saying global warming is real
>Asked to do another study, if we find climate change isnt fault of humans, we dont get free money no more and may have to get a real job
>Laugh with friends as we alter the graphs again and copy/print the conclusions onto new report

Probably becuase unlike you, I'm not sad enough to take thee kinds of threads serious

Also I don't need to argue since I never denied either one, I just think it's funny how this place is so accepting of one concept (despite its shaky foundations) but skeptical of another with stronger, overt proof

Now you are just poking sticks in the water to see what you can fish up

I just like challenging my views by debating with people who disagree with me. Which is why I respond to obviously bait posts, because they'll sometimes argue back as a devil's advocate

Yes I am poking sticks in the water, crazy that I'm trying to actually have an argument with you. fuck me, amirite

anyways now you're just being a boring faggot, bye

So once I give you an answer, you leave because its "boring"

Cya later cocksucker, the thread just got astronomically more straighter once you decided to leave.

(You)

>$0.04 has been deposited into your account by Correct the Record PAC

no, I am leaving because you are refusing to talk about anything interesting, like say, whether or not racism is scientifically valid

and instead you just try to jerk your cock by playing this thread off as some cool bait post, "hurr I dont want to actually engage myself in deep thought, I'll just shitpost instead"

kys

>climate change
The earths temperature has never been outside of its historical variance and, in fact, has been unusually cool for the past ~200 years. The fact that it currently is regressing toward the mean should be no cause for concern.

> I never denied either one

Wipe the jizz out of your faggot pizza-looking face and learn to read. I don't need to argue against something I believe in, that's not the point of the thread

The point of the thread is to point out contradictions within this place, not for me to jerk your little cock and conform you by telling you how right we are

Please do your mother a favor by doing what she was too poor to do; abort yourself

wow, you literally fell for the Sup Forums is one person meme

you should only post again when you this thing called a Theory of Mind, okay

> implying neither one of these ideas is common in Sup Forums

Summer school should be mandatory to keep people like you out of here all year round

OP quit being a faggot and answer the question of whether or not Africa is a shithole based on the possibility that the continent is rich yet also filled to the brim with stupid natives.

Answer what you think is right lets say no evidence.

Even though I've clearly said I didn't deny Africa is a shithole (expect for parts of South Africa and some dots in Morocco), sure. Why not?

So, is this thread going to die now that the little "argument" against me was squished? Usually, people who know they aren't correct tend to stay usefully quiet.

You could very well be b8 but oh fuck it I'm bored.

Do you think that Africa has rich resources but the local population (black africans) are just too stupid to do anything with it? South Africa was colonized by the brits which is why its not shit.

>he doesn't understand that it's human nature to have cognitive dissonance and that Sup Forums is full of humans who aren't above cognitive dissonance

congrats, you have taken another red pill. many people on Sup Forums are idiots or are just completely incorrect about things. just call them a faggot when you see them, no need to make a thread bitching about how people don't share your opinions or about the fact of life that many people are cognitivally dissonant, even if they are on an edgy contrarian political forum

T. Non-scientist

>global warming is totally real guys
>so what do we do about it?
>taxes
heheh

Race is a boring topic

Climate change is natural, not caused by humans, not dangerous, and no, 99% of scientists don't agree that it's dangerous. It's a way to get you to give Al Gore money. It's the equivalent of paying the church to absolve you of your sins. It's just the anti-human agenda. The government, and the scientists who work for them say it's real to get you to give them money, and as an excuse for more laws and more control over the people.

pol is as much not one person as islam is a religion of peace

>Being racist means you don't believe in climate change
>Sup Forums is one person

This straw man b8 thread is shit.

>This thread wasn't a thinly veiled excuse to post Hex Maniac

I'm disappointed

Cute, too bad pokemon went to shit at gen 6.

>>Sup Forums is one person

both are examples of agendas influencing science

Are you autistic?

REEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HUGBOX YOU STUPID FREAKING LIBERALS OH MY GOD KEK KEK KEK KEK

Try making an anti-Trump thread and see what happens. Hell, even fucking libertarians aren't tolerated on Sup Forums anymore. The opinions here are about as diverse as among the Islam scholars.

Libertarians are allowed, what shit are you spewing

They're up 24/7 you mong

This. They should get it from TV comedians, like me the enlightened one

>Wah, I'm a libertarian and Sup Forums didn't like my anti-Trump thread
>I value diversity, which really just means I want to spew my bullshit without criticism
I'm a libertarian for Trump, fuck you

OP, do you have any argument to support that races aren't either superior or inferior to another?

Also I do believe in climate change, a lot of people on Sup Forums do. So rather than invoke the "pol is one person" meme try harder in presenting a "contradiction" or inconsistent argument that can't be made without being flawed itself and riddled with fallacies.

>being a moron
there's this thing called generalization. That's what people do when they call niggers stupid and pollacks edgy racists

>>The opinions here are about as diverse as among the Islam scholars
>this man is wondering why there aren't feminists on a board where unironic neo-nazis and racists congregate
dumbass

beyond accepting racism and anti-political correctness as its mantra, this board rarely agrees on anything

Just because you're a retarded libertarian that most people on this site (and real life) disagree with doesn't mean everyone else does. Also you stating that you have an different belief or idea is further proof of the "pol is one person" meme being a pathetic argument.

You forgot to add the unironic flat earth believers.

Wall of ice motherfucker. Build it.

Because some autists keep taking the bait and posting "shill" and "CruzMissile" until threads hit 300 posts.

>Lies! Sup Forums is boad of peace
Stop spewing things that are true in your head and check the fucking catalog. I'm not libertarian myself and I am pro-Tump because him being elected would be good for my country.

Generalizing and calling Sup Forums a single person is not the same.

I didn't say it was a board of peace.

>mfw you bash Sup Forums for being a big circlejerk but then you go and say that you hold the same opinions as the big circlejerk

No shit. Wahhabis don't call Islam a religion of peace either.

I don't agree with people who keep posting ">Sup Forums is one person". Sup Forums is enough of a circlejerk to treat it as a person with certain beliefes. ArtilleryForShillary and numales for Trump aren't big enough of demographic here to adress them.

>global warming is real! look at the statistics, they clearly prove the world is getting hotter
>race is a social construct! how can you say that blacks are more stupid only because statistics say so?

btw I believe in both races and global warming

>Sup Forums is enough of a circlejerk to treat it as a person with certain beliefes
yeah like I said in an earlier reply to you, racism and anti-political correctness are simply the accepted mantra on this board and what the overwhelming majority of its users come here to talk about. big surprise. and outside of that accepted mantra, there's a whole variety of beliefs. you are blind if you can't see that. if you think Sup Forums is a circlejerk because the majority of the users all agree that racism is scientifically valid and that political correctness is a bane, then I don't know what to tell you. an MIT Science Conferences all agree that the earth isn't fucking flat and that 1+1=2, but you don't call an MIT Science conference a circlejerk.

anyways, people, like you, keep whining about how there aren't any feminists or democrats on Sup Forums, therefore its a circlejerk. well tell you what, why don't you get democrats, feminists, un-ironic neo nazis and old racist republicans into the same political forum without it devolving into a shit-spewing mess and without the majority of the various ideologies just leaving the forum altogether. its a fact of human nature that people with similar beliefs will congregate in the same areas, you're a fool otherwise. yep, you'll see alot of the same opinions, but you won't get anything better than that

*at MIT Science Conferences, they all agree that the earth isn't fucking flat and that 1+1=2, but you don't call MIT Science Conferences a circlejerk because of that.

fixed it, in case you are retarded and weren't able to clearly deduce what I was trying to say there

1. I'm not bashing Sup Forums for being a right-wing circlejerk. I don't agree with people who think that it isn't a circlejerk. At least read what you're replying to you nigger.

2. I've been here long enough to know that "global warming is a hoax" is one of the things the vast majority of posters on Sup Forums agree with.

1.fuck you, faggot. circlejerk is a word with extremely negative connotations, forgive me if I thought you were bashing Sup Forums by calling it a circlejerk rather than a 'board where many users agree on things"

2.>vast majority of posters on Sup Forums think global warming is a hoax
I'm gonna need proofs on the VAST majority believing in it. Yeah, there's a huge number of dumb faggots who do think that but let's have some intellectual honesty and not exaggerate it to imply that 99% of Sup Forums thinks that way

We still have a colder climate today than we had in the 1300s, when we could make wine in southern norway and england.

>99% of scientists
you mean 99% of pseudoscientists which is what global warming people are.