It's going to suck, isn't it?

It's going to suck, isn't it?

That has to be fanmade, copying both Mothman Prophecies and Silence of the Lambs posters

It's an unofficial placeholder poster for the movie. It's on the official site though.

im tired of the mothra meme, the character isnt cool, its a giant moth - sooo kewl...

wheres fukn anguirus? it would be way better so it went along rodan and godzilla against ghidorah

but muh GMK

Well if you knew anything about Godzilla lore you'd know Rodan and Mothra originally helped Godzilla defeat Ghidorah.

It'll be fine

She can be good if used right, but a lot films like the 90s ones and Gmk/Tokyo sos either just use her poorly or just have her as a placeholder for box office sales, angurius is of course better

Just based on the fact that he knowers what gmk and angurius are I'm pretty sure he knows Godzilla shit

>Just based on the fact that he knowers what gmk and angurius are I'm pretty sure he knows Godzilla shit
It should be pretty obvious to him that they're basing it on Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster and not GMK then.

they got the stranger things girl to be in it, so you already know they're going for the hipster crowd. Basically yeah.

Will never have shit on Shin Gojira

He never said he doesn't know why mothras in it he said he doesn't like that she is

So wait, this is a sequel to Shin Godzilla correct?

Hopefully they show the monsters more in this one and not the autistic data crunchers.

No, this is the sequel to the American 2014 film.

And if you didn't like the bureaucracy of Shin you're a hopeless pleb

It would be lame if they just included the mutated prehistoric Kaiju of Godzilla lore though. The fact that they're including a giant moth and a three- headed space dragon means they may include some of the weirder creatures in later films.

Mothra is pretty overused as is, and only about half of her movies use her well/in a way that's actually relevant to the plot

They might as well have her cuz she's like popular monster #2, but it'll suck if she gets in and they'll just leave the Toho monsters at just her and rodan and KG

id rather see gigan and megalon and jet jaguar instead of godzilla vs king kong

Hopeless my ass. It was like reading the dictionary for entertainment.

Same, I'd rather see something like Godzilla and anguirus re teaming up against gigan and ghidorah, BUT legendary needs their big movie to kick he universe into high gear (like avengers did for marvel or what BvS should've done for D.C.)

They're all too weird for American audiences. They're mostly banking on the normie audience so they had to pick monsters that were at least somewhat well known to Americans. Nobody in America really knows who Gigan, Megalon or JJ are unless they're a hardcore fan or have played the gamecube/ PS2 games.

Exactly Mothra has decent brand recognition for a kaiju. And Ghidora is a golden three headed dragon.

Why MUTO for the first one then?

because Gareth wanted to put his original ideas in, hence why the MUTOs fucking sucked

Toho notoriously for a shitload for king ghidorah and I imagine the same for mothra

Basically Godzilla 2014 had to prove it could return a decent profit before Toho was convinced to budge on them

Because they didn't have the rights to use any toho properties besides Godzilla. It seems like they made the MUTOs resemble the cloverfield monster because it's a giant monster movie that was fresh in the heads of American audiences.

and LINKIN PARKKKKKKK

that aside. should I rewatch Mothman prophecies? remember seeing it when I was younger but not really paying attention.

The drawings were creepy.

Leaked scene of next Godzilla movie

***SPOILER ALERT***