jiggaboo
darkie
jungle bunny
ape woman
nigress

F-farnsworth?

we need a fringe movie

This

The show has enough closure with the White Lily. ;)

Attessa Conjessa Molesta my cocka!

>At San Diego Comic-Con 2012, actor John Noble mentioned that a film could be made further down the line

i remember John Noble mentioned it. question is how they going do without william bell

Olivia's plaything.

Asterix!

Funny, there was a thread friday that made me marathon it, currently in S02x13 (though I've skipped 12 because that deformedville episode is fucking awful tbqhwymr). The series is way more well thought than I remember, most of the MOTW episodes touch on the series bigger themes as well.

>tfw Walter will never be your grandpa

>2012

It has already slipped so far away

Bell died like 4 times in the series, there's no point in even trying to get him in the movie unless we get 60s Walter and William LSD hijinks

i haven't read fringe comics are they good?. yeah but they need finish that storyline from season 4. i would total watch 60s Walter and William LSD hijinks

I've been marathonign this shit since I got the quads telling me I need to rewatch this, I'm at the beginning of S4 now, what did they leave unfinished?

Never read them, but I'm trying to get whatever side-material I can because this shit is too good, literally the thinking man's Black Mirror

idk but glad to see more people following ZFT's satan quads, I thought there would be more of us

I'm the one who made the post

But yeah, I'm amazed how much of this show I'd had forgotten, it's amazing rewatching it

Thank you for those beautiful digits
I'm sort of sleepy right now and can't remember a lot of what I've only realized re-watching, but one thing I didn't quite remember is how Walter would absolutely lose his shit and oscilate between full mad-scientist and absolute human wreck whenever anything happened to Peter. Seemed like fatherly concern but it takes a whole new level on a second watching.
At first it felt like

Elsinore

>unless we get 60s Walter and William LSD hijinks

I actually think he'd be a better Walter (I think in the comics he was the nerd and William was the Feynman rockstar scientist type when they first met)

at the end season 4 William go missing, imply that he have more boats with with monsters. i was thinking about getting September's notebook. if they do a movie could see ZFT was big bad.

Is that the Fringe girl?

I still have to watch the last season. It looked pretty bad.

Yeah, ZFT just sort of fizzles out, which is a shame, because the idea of a hypertech fundamentalist group is great.
Also, /sci/fags out there, is there anything in the series that's no longer fringe science? I'm currently watching the episode where the immortal nazi creates a designer virus and this seems to be a thing that's either bound to happen or already did.

It isn't bad but it's EXTREMELY rushed, the original plan was to have seven seasons, they ended up getting half the fifth

>Tfw black nerdy qt with literal 9/10 fit body wants me to take her virginity

But I can feel her getting romantically interested and I ain't about that. We messed around some in the past but never fucked. She's nice so I don't want to lead her on just to steal her virginity but it's hard anons. She looks a lot like Astrid

Imagine being a janitor on Sup Forums and having to be all like "damn, Sup Forums, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your eceleb threads and horrific disgusting BRAAAPposting. I would totally laugh at your forced memes, both my tripcode and my anonymous self." when all he really wants to do is delete the entire fucking board and redirect it to . Like seriously imagine having to do it for free while a BLACKED poster flaunts his thread in front of you, the "what's next for her career?"-posts barely concealing the off-topicness of Sup Forums, and just sit there, thread after thread, waifu after waifu, while spiderman says racist and anti-semetic things. Not only having to tolerate crab legs and cuckposting but Sup Forums's endless arguing about capeshit as everyone on says MARVEL BTFO and DAMN, HOW WILL DC EVER RECOVER?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and sift through the report queue deleting threads that make you want to kill yourself. You've been nothing but a hardass who curates forums and ensures high quality content your ENTIRE LIFE and once birthed a new way to look at 70s' cinema. You've never even seen anything this fucking repetitive before, and now you swear you can taste the reddit that's breaking out on the front page as Sup Forums continues to bathe in its own shit, smugly assured that you, the janitor, are enjoying the opportunity to DO IT FOR FREE and revel in Sup Forums's "contrarian (for that is what it calls itself)" memes, the memes it worked so hard on shitposting for years. And then a new DRUMPF thread appears, and you know you could ban every single person on this board before the admins could put you down, but you sit there and ensure, because you're a fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator status over this. Just bear it. Delete the cunnypost after three hours and bear it.

>tfw no bioweapon to kill all jews

>rushed

That's what I figured.

Continuum and Almost Human felt that way with how much time and scheduling they gave them. Sci-fi tv shows get fucked often and hard.

That's pretty gay, user.

unless that's a dude catfishing you, you gotta be gay or married to say no to that

I'll be honest my dude, this seems like a great opportunity, and from my own personal experience, turning down a girl for future prospects is never worth it, specially one who's literally begging you to fug her

At least they got to some form of ending. I remember that by the same time I started watching Fringe, I was watching Flash Forward and Alcatraz, and both were cancelled in the first fucking season when shit was about to begin getting explained IN BOTH

>Walter just straight up murdered a nazi at a UN convention

my nigga does not fuck around

my autismfu

i think they didn't know what do with ZFT, i do enjoy first people story. season 3 and 4 are heavy fringe science. they base the immortal nazi episode off nazi into fringe science. i saw there plans for other season in article

Is that the guy from Heroes?

I ended up a little disappointed with the first people arc, since I love ancient tech and had just discovered about number stations back then.

At this point, I wouldn't even be mad if they bought the series back with anoter team following the footsteps of the original one just so they could explore a little more of the universe (albeit some more Walter wouldn't kill)

Yeah, user is suggesting he could play young Nimoy yet again

I think he would suit young Bell more

Young Bell is young Nimoy my duderino

Also, props for Anna Torv for her Nimoy immitation, she's spot on

Oh right, yeah.

I dno if they used some voice modulator for those parts or if Torv actually made that raspy voice all by herself, man that must have killed her vocal coords trying that.
But the facial expressions she did while imitating Bell they were 10/10, superb acting

I know :(
It sounds gay but she's a good friend and I get regular sex. I don't want to hurt the feelings of a good person just to get laid, that said I've never fucked a black chick, especially one so hot with such a fucking body. And I'm not being catfished, we sortve dated for a short time last year.
I'm probably going to desu.

i watch videos on number stations on youtube. they were set up that other team following the footsteps of the original team. if they do that going the team be led by peter and olivia daughter

that was all her. Nimoy comment on how spot on she was with it

I'm pretty jaded by this point, but if my gf broke up with me the absolute first thing I would do would be try to get romantically involved with some female friend because you know, I quite like how the relationship already starts 6 months in and everything below shitting with an open door is already sort of allowed.
But yeah, I get you

youtube.com/watch?v=LiDLGMYf_UU
Nah dude, she's not even forcing her voice that much, she just imitates his speech patterns perfectly

She was also super hot with glasses and that doctor's uniform or w/e it's called

Scientist uniform*

yeah she sexy with glasses. she should wear then in real life lol. she nervous of imitates him.

Truly a man of taste. She was hot as ditzy Bolivia but nothing even comes close to hot judgemental scientist Olivia

Yeah, while the original team would be optimal, there's the problem that there's no way to bring Walter back without it feeling extremely cheap.

i love hot judgemental scientist Olivia lol. i can't see them doing original team without Walter i hate say this but they won't bring him back.

assface

I don't see why they wouldn't, John Noble seems to be ok health wise and he very clearly loved the character, he had a separate twitter account (I think originally it was supposed to be Walter's, but he'd just talk about Fringe all day to people)

what i mean how they explain walter when he post be in the future. john noble reply to my tweets few times.

As I've said, there's millions of ways to do it but I can't think of any that wouldn't feel extremely cheap.

i could see them doing led to him going into the future

>Lily
I'm so mad right noiw.

why?. there are so many questions that are unanswered

The White Rose truly was a magnificent episode imo

have seen the video the actor talk about that episode?

Nope, care to link it?

Probably my favourite instance of time travel in television, though the episode with Cristopher Lloyd is beautiful as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1H9qKeg4jQ&index=6&list=PLYY2oZrmzrBLn19kq4x6CbJIAkvQ-P4Yf

Might be nice. But I don't have a lot of faith. Shit mentioned at SDCC can either rapidly rush into development or become vaporware just as quickly.

He also played Spock.

Astro

Aspirin

The other Appendix is much cuter than the original one

Andromeda

IT'S A FUCKING TULIP REEEE