The protagonist of the last film you watched has to fight Joe Rogan in order to protect you. How fucked are you?

The protagonist of the last film you watched has to fight Joe Rogan in order to protect you. How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He'll just stop midfight and ramble on about kettlebells, gorillas, and onnit and call jamie to pull some shit up.
I think I'll be fine.

i'm good.

Last film I watched was Alien. If Ripley can beat an acid-blooded Alien I'm sure she can handle Joe Rogaine.

Shit dude. Me too

He's had to deal with harder fucks than Rogan.
The drug addled yet intuitive and perceptive mind is something he has over Rogan, who is just drug addled.

You haven't seen Alien have you

m'ah nigga

I don't watch films. I watch flicks.

He ain't even gonna run outta bubblegum

Watch it joe

Still got it on my HD. Here's the moment where Ripley ejects it from the ship at the end.

I'm fucked. Bitch got killed by nothing. Joe Rogan is actually a tangible thing.

Channing Tatum from 22 Jump Street
I don't think manlet egghead has a chance

Rogan is finished

*beats up your channing*

and then sucks your dick

>300

LOL good luck against Leonidas, Manlet Rogan.

Bye Joe

I'd like my odds.

but he dies in the end so Im fucked

id body this bald ass nigga

>Right wing guest: Well, the left ofte--
>Rogan: You did it again, what's with this "left" stuff?
>Right wing guest: People often speak in generalizations when it comes to political affiliations. You simply can't break down every individual in the world.
>Right wing guest: As I was saying, some people on the left oft-
>Rogan: [YELLS] There you go again, YOU FUCK! This left stuff, it's a bunch of shit.
>Rogan: YOU FUCK! Dumb FUCK. LIAR!

>Left wing guest: race is a social construct, it literally doesn't matter, there's zero difference
>Left wing guest: there are too many white people in Portland
>Left wing guest: Whites tend to think differently, they certainly oppress minorities.
>Left wing guest: Islam is a great religion, muslims are probably the most peaceful on earth. Christianity is far worse, a much bigger global threat to freedom.
>Left wing guest: You know what? I'm fine with killing babies after they've been born if it's convenient, it should be legal.
>Rogan: mmhmm yeah, totally, gotta keep an open mind about everything, let's talk about gorillas and when music was first recorded.

Craig version of Bond, I'll be fine.

what you know about death

immigration laws are dumb you dummy because maybe 5000 years from now everyone will be part of some futuristic hivemind beyond linguistics!!!

>triggered Sup Forumscucks ruin another thread

Not too good lads.

Pretty fucked, unless Sam is with him. Then I'd put my odds at about 38%.

I don't know, Frodo has the height advantage so maybe he could leverage that to defeat Joe.

They're about the same size. Also Hobbits were unexpectedly hearty creatures of great stamina.

*swallows it all like some kinda faggy San Fran queer*

Ok guys. If Joe connected with anything Frodo would be orbital. Now if he has the ring on, maybe. Probably just get his finger bitten off though.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4

MEW protecting me? Yes please..

She'd just chuck a grenade at him and that'd be that.

Bitch, Joe had like 15 right wing guests in a row before he even started arguing with them. I thought people on the right weren't supposed to be massive fucking cry babies

Daniel burnheart from future war. Either way it'll be a hilarious fight.

>wait, what? duude!

>pulls mic closer to face

Lol, quit bullshitting. Joe leans left, he's called out every right-wing guy on his show when they say something he doesn't agree with or something a bit out there. He plays softball with the lefties, and I don't mean a Lawrence Krauss or someone actually respected, but with the huffingtonpost / glorified bloggers he has on.

>88

Joe beats pretty much anyone as long as there are no weapons.

Ironically, if documentaries count, I should be good.

>Schwarzenegger in Predator.
Joe Rogan is already dead

Looks like Joe will have to do some digging

question is, which one?

Not even worried

nooo not my dick

Pretty damn fucked.

all he'd have to do is show rogan the alien spaceship and they'd team up to *I start to spasm wildly*

>10th Planet shorts

I could take him.

He's not even gonna fight, he'd just sit there and play chess with himself until he dies

>how fucked are you

Pretty sure jr is a bottom.

Last thing I watched was last nights JRE, so it'd be Joe Rogan vs Joe Rogan.

Whoever wins sucks my dick

Malcolm Tucker.
Goodbye Rogan

How is a dyke tricking an Alien by sheer luck (with the help of her friends) translate into her surviving a black belt in TKD and 10PJJ?

YEAAAAH BABY!

Star Lord ventilates him with his blasters. I'm good.

>Frodo has the height advantage

Sheer luck. She went on to make sequels so I'm assuming she won.

I watched The Blob so I guess the teen girl was the protag? Anyway I'm fucked.

Joe is fucked

Spread your asscheeks, boy. I hear Joe's pretty girthy down there

The woman is the protag, you're fucked.

A Monster Calls, so either a 12 year old kid or pic related

Ryan Gosling in La La Land

Shiiit

The entire story was about Kong, how the fuck is he not the main protagonist?

I'm surprised they killed off a cute shota in that movie. I forgot movies used to do that. They even show him dissolving and stuff, it was pretty gnarly.

Rogan's no match for Connor Macleod!

Because I said so. Anyway, Joe would beat Godzilla and Kong so you're still fucked.

If even the human beast protects me I'm fine

>Joe would beat Godzilla

FUCK it's a blind dude

Michael Sheen played an architect.

i feel like that's a dead heat.

You're fucking stupid. That's like saying the protagonist of Godzilla 2014 is Godzilla. Pure idiocy on your part.

>That's like saying the protagonist of Godzilla 2014 is Godzilla.
But he was.

I think hed find a way

well...fuck