How many of you lost all of your so-called friends after revealing your power level/supporting Trump on social media...

How many of you lost all of your so-called friends after revealing your power level/supporting Trump on social media, etc?
Are we better off without them?

meh, friends are overrated

are weee bettterrr offffff alooonneeee

I got my first ever girlfriend this year at the age of 25 and she left me when I tried to redpill her on the Jews

>82322652
Just don't reveal your power level in public or to people who are very-obviously left wing

could be contributing factor to losing gf of 3 years, not that I revealed much, she just started drinking the kool-aid after we moved to a bigger city

no other losses incurred, leftie friends are not too stupid for facts and reality so it's not terrible and my power level reveal made friends who I never thought would be redpill in a million years reveal their power level to me

>How many of you lost all of your so-called friends after revealing your power level/supporting Trump on social media, etc?
Not me. I don't reveal power level and redpill stuff on my Facebook. That's what Sup Forums is for.

I'm against "redpilling" my friends. Friendships take a long time to build and are valuable. I keep redpills on Sup Forums and out of real life relationships.

That sucks my man, you're better off desu
just use it as a learning experience

>Implying I even had friends to begin with

I've made more friends. I've had people tell me that I've opened their eyes. That I've caused them to look into something more and altered their own beliefs.

People confide in me.

so you're a faggot basically

doesn't it hurt having to hide your true feelings?
maybe your friends are normal, but most of mine became enormous "blue pilled" cuck faggots that literally said they were considering getting vasectomies and wouldn't mind
watching their girls get fucked (not even joking)
fucking liberal universities man, not even once

Most of my friends are already redpilled. I won't even bother trying to redpill some of the ones that aren't.

my whole family supports trump
>mfw

The friends I lost were hypocritical SJWs who could tolerate anything but different opinions. My real friends are still with me. That's all I need to know.

>He uses social media

Yeah, I lost a lot of good friends and at the same time I stopped being a social person. But I too made good friends who are also redpilled and who can discuss all this stuff without any dumb triggers.

Hi user .. i can't say i feel your pain. I got suspended from Facebook 4 times when i had one, 30 days each time.

Now i had always been an Edgelord, but as Obamas presidency matured, more, and more people deleted me. It came to a point when people were only going on my profile to argue with me about reposting "red pilled" content. I hated everyone .. i deleted it, and never went back.

There isn't even one picture of me on the whole internet. Social media destroys your personality, and your self esteem.

After deleting I quit drinking, smoking, drugs, and have been on a path of hardwork, and improvement. First time I have a great girlfriend, and she's chubby, but no tattoos, piercings, and very obidient .. actually a sweetheart. Sometimes complains about my passive agressive racist jokes, but I am redpilling her very slowly.

Yeah most of my guy friends are pretty redpilled or don't really care about politics. The girl ones aren't but that's to be expected.

It's not worth it dude. In high school I made the mistake of glomming onto a group of people who hated me just so I wouldn't have to feel so alone. They ended up helping me get expelled. Cut your loses, before your loses cut you.

None. All my friends are trump supporters. My wife isn't but she is changing. She came home from work today and wanted to watch trumps entire speech from last night while we ate dinner. It was awesome.

Family to pal. We still talk to each other and I'm invited over sometimes but I'm clearly an outsider.

Thats fucked but whats so bad about the vasectomy part? I myself was thinking about getting one too.

>tfw I know that feel
Did you all watch Trump speak at the RNC last night?

All of my friends are voting Trump. But they think Trump is too tolerant. A lot of white Delawarians hate niggers and spics.

Of course we did. Beautiful.

No, the few friends I have, we just play board games and Yu-Gi-Oh cards with. We don't talk about much besides playing the games. I have one Trump supporter "redpilled type" who I occasionally see at the gym, and we talk about redpill stuff.

I'm 29, making friends becomes much harder when you reach your late 20's and 30's, and when school is long in the rear view mirror.

Suffer in loneliness you pathetic fags. You don't deserve friends.

I think not wanting to have children is degenerate desu and is the reason why the white race is dying off
They would make terrible parents though so maybe its for the best

youre conflating two issues. but the tldr is: foxholes. if youre not willing to die in a war trench battle, but your friend is, he's not your friend.

Governments in the West have killed the extended family, so there's no support structure. For just a married couple to go out and have kids is relationship suicide. You have to get AWAY from the terrible bastards on a regular basis or they'll drive you insane, and daycare is a pale, pale, pale imitation of a genuine clan network whom you can trust with your spawn while you get laid for the first time in 10 weeks.

Friends are somewhat red pilled. Voting for Trump, realize niggers are the problem, want to purge Muzzies, but still onboard with holohoax and Nazis were pure evil