If Euros banned guns then how come nine people got shot?

If Euros banned guns then how come nine people got shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/joannakuchta/
youtube.com/watch?v=LBBni_-tMNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslims

Because crimals don't follow laws

Was that the guy?

Why's that girl holding a gun to his head??

Because White Western Privilege summoned assault rifles out of thin air.

That is the million dollar question

Democrats BTFO

we didnt ban them hard enough obviously

Really got me thinking

Because Muslims don't follow European law they only follow the law of Allah, the Merciful.

Hope this helps

They forgot to put signs up telling Muslims not to shoot people.

That explains why Russians are badass

Really makes you think....

The law don't apply to criminals.

guns aren't banned in germany

obviously because they need even stricter gun control laws amirite

She fucked ted

He looks like a girl with pubes glued to her face.

they look like brother and sister

on a side note my ex looks alot like her

>9 people get shot once a year in Europe
>90 people get shot per day in US

really make me thought

if it wasn't for blacks and spics. America would only be as dangerous as an eastern european nation.

almost all of that is from nigger gang violence. Nigger gang shootings are almost all carried out with illegal firearms. They cant get weapons legally and not a good idea to commit murder with a weapon registered in your name.

>that finger

>no trigger discipline
fucking faggot

Nice trigger discipline.

it's a fake gun

fucking look at it

>trigger discipline

they need more weapons to keep them safer obviously. just look at dallas

imo we should make tac nukes legal for all to own.
nukes dont kill people, people kill people. what could be safer?

How am I supposed to tell?

Why are you posting this rich kid and his trophy girlfriend on this lovely sunday's morning?
Picture related, more of her.

The gun isn't even cocked retard.

HAHAHA OMG YOU'RE SO FUCKING FUNNY DUDE!!!!!

I hope your mother or other close family member gets mowed down by Muslims and the pics get posted here so I can laugh and masterbate to them.

>it's okay to point a gun at someone if it's not loaded
>it's okay to put your finger on the trigger if it's not cocked
found the nigger

DELETE THIS

niggers* shoot each other per day in US
corrected that for you

This.

We need to make it harder for criminals to legally obtain firearms.

So we should impeach Obama for things like Fast and Furious

Isn't there a long pull mecanism or something?

If he is so rich, why can't he own a real firearm?

Who are they

you would know if you were free like us.

>trophy

she needs a nosejob

Don't ban guns. Ban Islam.

Caesar 2016

Make Rome Great Again

If your daddy didn't let you and your brother play with this empty gun growing up, you had a shitty childhood.

Dude, aren't you watching the news? The NRA of course. That, or W.

150 were shot in one day in France

If you banned then hard enough, people would be making them, it's not rocket science.

>Doesn't know the difference between SA and DA/SA and DAO

Retard

Retard.

he did, but he wasn't my mom's nigger boyfriend who didn't teach me how to properly use it

>finga on da trigga
REEEEEEEEEE

>Acronym's make me smart

Kill yourself.

This makes you think...

>implying mudshits and criminals care about laws.

instagram kids

If having guns prevents gun deaths then how did American cops get shot and killed?

hi

does pic related have a sister because i need offspring.

(OP)
>Anti-gun shill threads on Sup Forums daily
BUT SUDDENLY

>BLM police brutality chimp-outs
>Beep Beep, Baguette! (70 Dead)
>Ger many people shot (8-9 Dead)

>Anti-gun shills no where to be found.
Really...makes...me....think.

>filename
>it's obviously instagram.com/joannakuchta/

Hmmmmm...really stimulates the brain waves.

Yes. Double-action. Where cocking the hammer/striker and releasing it are accomplished by one pull of the trigger.

ACTS and PROVE are no joke and anyone who tells you that firearm safety is "not that important" is not someone you want to be near.

Muzzle-sweeping people, especially with finger on trigger, is just ASKING to get your ass handed to you.

wow

Except he's right, you fucking mong.

so badass

It looks fake or like a very shitty 1911, which btw are single action firearms meaning 1.) There's likely no round in the chamber unless he chambered one and manually decocked the gun (no one does that) 2.) Even if there were a round in the chamber, it couldn't fire if he pulled the trigger. Not that you should break the 4 firearm safety rules though.

Can the gun accidentally fire on those when manually uncocking carelessely?

>i let girls do whatever they want to me

kek

That's hot

Had nothing to do with guns, look at Switzerland. It's a race thing, Europe is becoming diverse and will experience division as a result

Yes, but no one really decocks 1911s. If you need to make it safe, you'd typically remove the magazine and rack the slide back removing the chambered round. You could then just pull the trigger on an empty chamber or decock it.

Handguns are legal in most of Europe.

Depends on design.

A lot of firearms come with decockers, for instance. A little lever or button that will block the path between the hammer or striker and the primer while also releasing the hammer or striker.

There are actually double-action 1911's.

It's just safer to never, ever break firearm safety rules. Even when it seems redundant.

For instance, even if you JUST SAW someone PROVE a gun, you're still supposed to PROVE it yourself when it's handed to you.

Fucking idiot. Revoke that guy's license.

This.

Adjust nigger/spic crime to European levels of their population and USA crime rate wouldn't stand out among western European nations

They do it in the movies. Cocking the gun to threaten someone and decocking when he's willing to cooperate, the gun still in their face.
Which mean some people probably do it too themselves. Because movies.

Yes, that is why many guns have de-cockers specifically for that purpose (SA/DA Sig Sauers for instance). For single action guns is the safest way. On revolvers, you can swing open the cylinder and empty out the bullets before you de-cock it.

If you slip you fire the gun.

>2016
>not having a black or Latina gf

Even if they are legal you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get one (for example, you have to prove you are facing a real and credible threat to your health and safety to get a licence in Poland) and even if you get one you're still likely to go to prison if you use one in self defence

No muzzle discipline either...

youtube.com/watch?v=LBBni_-tMNs

Remember this scene?

Every gun nut spent the seconds leading up to it SWEARING AT HIM for his trigger discipline.

Thanks.
Not sure why I care since I'll never handle a firearm myself. Just curious I guess.

>9 people get shot once a year in Europe
The rest get ran over and blown up.

FPBP

Why not?

Firearms are legal in France. Or hell, for all we know you might end up moving someplace with easier access to arms. Or you'll be handed one with the expectation that you use it to defend yourself or others in an emergency.

Better to know and not need, than need and not know, right?

And even if you never get any use out of it, firearms are pretty interesting mechanically.

Its called double action matey. The gun can still fire by pulling the trigger even if the hammer isn't cocked.

I guess. Found out not too long ago about the Glock double trigger safety thing. Shit genuinely blew my mind.

Firearms are legal but heavily controlled. They need to be stored and transported in very specific conditions. Might as well be handling radioactive waste.

Go away kike

>Firearms are legal but heavily controlled. They need to be stored and transported in very specific conditions.

Don't buy in to their "big scary laws" about how hard it is to own a gun. Just take 15 minutes and educate yourself. Take a class or two.

Exactly. Guns aren't the issue.

Technically, Glocks are closer to single-action than double-action.

Yes, the trigger does do some of the cocking of the striker, but if the striker fails to detonate the primer, pulling the trigger does NOT cock it all the way. Since you can't manually cock the striker on a glock externall, your only option is to rack the slide. In the case of a hangfire, this is actually very dangerous as the casing can rupture and severely injure or even kill people.

I know you guys have it rough compared to us in terms of firearm laws, but it's still worth it, man.

because outlaws don't obey laws dingus.

Some combination of the fact that criminals don't follow the law, and Europe has pretty much no border security.

>sunday

Jesus H. Christ you're still drunk from the night

>Glocks are closer to single-action
The term you're looking for is 'striker fire'