Barry is savitar

>Barry is savitar

What were they thinking?

if its not fake, I (and a lot of others) called it from day 2.

ever heard of spoiler tags you cunt?

Suffer

These people do know Flash is not Iron Man and actually has a ton of villians, right?

spoile me more faget

Next season the villain is his father, and then his grandfather in the next one. Then it can be his future son from the future.

And i assume their powers are...running fast?

they've squandered mirror master and shade horribly, both could have been season long antagonists in favor of the same old evil speedster stuff, skipped like 5 episodes before this

Faster than him obviously.

I WAS ME! I WAS YOU ALL ALONG1

>evil barry
>fgt emo hair
fucken kek

What else can give a challenge to someone that can run faster than time itself?

That's the problem with superspeed nothing can harm them unless you write them retarded

that argument's untenable bc he's written retarded anyway, he stands around 80% of the time.

That's my point bro, the show would be unwritable if barry shows up beats the villain in one punch then continues with the relationship drama for 15 more minutes than the average relationship drama bullshit

B-but why would Barry kill Iris?

This is basically what everyone was thinking when he was taking hits from killer frost..I mean he's fast enough now that she would never be able to throw projectiles faster than he could run so..she would basically be standing still and yeah it'd be a quick battle.

Maybe he's alternate timeline future flash and flashpoint killed his waifu

And of course he has a facial scar because
>BLARHH I'M EVIL!
EVERYONE and their grandmother knew he was Future Flash and they dragged this shit out for this long.
Seriously, why does the CW seemingly force their shows to have the most god awful, cliché ridden, dogshit writing imaginable? Jesus fucking Christ
Every episode
>Fifteen pep talks
>Cisco with a normie reference
>Flash's speed dropping to 5 mph because the writers need the villain to be intimidating
>Bullshit soapy drama taking up 95% of the episode
>Last minute is actual plot development before the episode ends
>Three month break

To make sure that he becomes his evil future self.
His face is probably scarred because of damage caused by the high speeds he was reaching before he made the Savitar suit.

this >Three month break

I hate how the season is broken up like it is. Really annoying.