We have a lower age limit for voting. Why don't we have an upper age limit...

We have a lower age limit for voting. Why don't we have an upper age limit? Do we really want geriatrics with nothing left to lose voting for people and policies they'll only have to deal with for a few short years?

I've got a better idea: how about we ban OP from voting?

Who's with me?

I don't think the right to vote should be taken away from you just because you hit the magic number. Anyway, what age do you propose to be the limit?

I'm down with this.

Why should it be granted just because you hit the magic number?

There should be an IQ limit

Why did zero do it Sup Forums?

Because he was in love with the Boss and wanted to keep her dream alive

Why dont you commit suicide? No one this dumb should be allowed to vote let alone live.

No, you're right faggot. God forbid people with a living historical perspective prevent you and your degenerate peers from finger fucking our dear republic to death.

Because you're supposedly mature enough to make decisions regarding your country's future.

Fuck I can't believe I have to explain this.

Do you really believe the elderly are sound of mind enough to vote?
These alzheimers-ridden diaper-shitters will all file onto the bus thinking the busdriver is actually Billy their grandson, then get shuttled to the polls and vote for whoever the man on TV scared them into voting for because he'll make milk a nickel a gallon again and keep those negros down the street away.

I think the only demographic that should be able to vote is brown people age 18-34

Tump is 70. Bernie 74. Hiliary 68.

What exactly makes you think any average 18-30 year old would EVER be qualified to be choosing these seniors, when seniors themselves can't vote?

Democracy is a mistake anyways. Resourceless young empty headed faggots, and welfare reliant husks with no future.

Wouldn't you agree that there should be a limit for when the mind deteriorates to the point where mature decisions can no longer be made?
Or are you one of those people that also things the archaically elderly population should also be able to drive despite a clear inability to do so?

You raise a good point. These are also bad candidates. Perhaps we should also put an upper age limit on running for office.

The mind also isn't fully mature until the mid twenties. Why should anyone below having fully developed minds be allowed to vote?

Because even old fuckers can check these dubs

>if I'm pessimistic about everything, I make all the baseless assertions I want

Another good point. So, what do you think? 25 to 70 being the voting population? Or is 70 too high?

There are people who are 90+ and still have it all together. Mental degradation comes from physical problems that come with age and not age itself.

I'm sure there are a few people under 18 who are also plenty mature enough to vote and be well-informed about it to boot. That doesn't mean it's a good idea to let all of them.

Is it ever explained why everybody cared about The Boss's opinions on how to create a perfect world?

She was good at killing people and training people to kill people. She doesn't seem like the type of person you base your philosophical opinions on. She wasn't even hot enough for the "muh dick" excuse.

Good, we've settled it then.
People underage shouldn't vote because those that legitimately can make an educated and informed decision are in the minority.
The elderly should not have their right to vote taken because those who are mentally ill enough to not physically vote are in the minority.

>wasn't even hot enoug

>those who are mentally ill enough to not physically vote are in the minority
Is that why retirement homes are all empty across the country?

No. Everything passed 3 sucked ass and explained nothing and brought up more questions.

>tfw pachinko only

It's a game made by Japs. Nothing will make sense

>Everything passed 3 sucked ass
You're the same type of person to hate SFV

Well if retirement homes are empty then it's probably because people are too proud, stubborn or more likely capable enough that they don't want to go into care.
So I guess you could wind that into an argument with some research.

I laughed about this the other day
The entirety of the fucking Metal Gear Series is all because like 3-4 different people are all misinterpreting her vision for a "perfect world" and all run into various problems
Funny shit

Also they cared about her because she "was a perfect soldier" or some shit

...It was sarcasm.

I thought about that but I couldn't figure out how. The two points don't have a connection.

People in retirement homes often are in no shape to vote.

You go to a lot of retirement homes?

Giving the benefit, if that's true then that means many elderly people should be in shape to vote, and so an upper limit should not be put in place.