Is this show worth getting into? I watched the pilot and it was decent. Micheal Rosenbaum is great as Lex

Is this show worth getting into? I watched the pilot and it was decent. Micheal Rosenbaum is great as Lex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyTElwYNs7U
youtube.com/watch?v=tlm4sEAu0Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1X1jHI0FW4
youtube.com/watch?v=kGKdGeuORos
youtu.be/fTsef9f3LWI
youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lex and Lionel Luther are what makes the show worth watching. Rosenbaum was born to play Lex.

I liked what I saw of him. Also Allison Mack is top waifu material.

It is handsdown the best superman story.

And yea, the lex luthor guy steals the show. Hes a smart asshole, but somehow you sympathize with him. Unlike fucking mark zuckerberg lex.

Pretty good although it is a WB/CW teen soap with a capeshit veneer. Chloe is best waifu.

best lex

This board shills shows made for preteen girls all the time. Why ask if it's good when you already know they'll say yes.

Did he play lex at the same time he was on gilmore grils?

SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's comfy. great to marathon if you're sick in bed for a couple days or after getting your wisdoms out.

It's pretty good. Season 5-9 are pretty lame. I skipped many episodes but tuned in for the final 10th season. Which was better. Best Lex. Lionel is a bad ass too. And Welling is easily in top 3 superman.

early seasons are pretty good. had the biggest crush on Kristin Kreuk while watching this. Gushed like a little school girl whenever the Clark x Lana scenes came in. Also the cue in popular song while Clark being sad was awesome

if you're not a teen its probably too late to get into it. But as someone who watched it when he was one, i can dig the early seasons and not just for nostalgia reasons. Eventually it jumps the shark really hard and i never managed to get back into it, but they say the last season or so are good, i guess?

I think those brooding end scenes with pop emo playing were great
youtube.com/watch?v=WyTElwYNs7U

Yes! Someone post the one with Chloe acting sullen because Lois dunks Clark into some kind of water tank. The song used was "my happy ending." That was kino comedy.

If you've watched Arrow, Chloe is Felicity done right

my favourite was the one where Clark is at the barn and he looks into the night sky longing for Lana

gawddamn this show was comfy

i want to go back ;_;

this show is great.

need to finish it

youtube.com/watch?v=tlm4sEAu0Rc
Chloe Chloe is best girl tho

Best Lois.

I've literally only watched season 4 onwards because I saw a random episode with her in it and fell in love.

I should really watch the first three seasons...

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1X1jHI0FW4
"Look. We missed it."

damn now i'm sad ;_;

>SOMEBODY KIIIILLLLLLL MEEEEEE
>DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT

Thank you user. For that I agree with you. Chloe> Lois= Lana > Zatanna

I don't think she appears until season 3. And I don't think she's a regular then.

the show is good but it did have it problems

I honestly hope that they get Michael Rosenbaum to reprise his role as Lex Luthor in Supergirl at some point.

what the fuck's wrong with you guys

We enjoy good television and you don't.

i don't enjoy shitty teenage girl soap operas, yeah

i feel for this shit with arrow/flash. i don't know how you people can sit through this schlock.

Arrow and flash are bad shows. Smalville was prime wb/cw shit it was almost as good as gilmore grils.

I hate capeshit. I thought all the comics my dad bought me were dumb. I literally made fun of the first superman movie as i watched it as an 8 year old.

But smallvile was a really great show.

i don't think that he will show up on supergirl

youtube.com/watch?v=kGKdGeuORos

What did the early 2000's mean by this?

>Jensen Ackles
He hasn't aged at all.

>yfw

I don't care what anyone says... that is an awesome title track.

I swear the guy is literally supernatural. He's gotta be like a vampire or some shit.

Agree, most capesheet is horrible.

But Smallville is always watchable and enjoyable. I chalk it up mainly to the casting. The casting is phenomenal on this show--as good as it gets. Every actor is perfect for their role. And secondly, the script writing is strong.

This scene...
youtu.be/fTsef9f3LWI

I just love how smug this guy is.

I watched this show a fuck ton as a kid, it was pre comfy.

> Passing up the chance to be with his childhood love because he didn't want to encourage her cheating on her boyfriend.
Clark was too good for this world.

I think this show was half the reason I orbited girls as long as I did. I would do the whole brooding look while listening to early 2000s alternative rock, you just do that longing stare with your brows furrowed, tongue at the roof of your mouth so your jaw gets more chiseled. Why couldn't we be together, Kim?!

Fantastic character actor. Two movies I love him in are 52 Pickup and The Chocolate Wars.

People say Dean Cain was the best Superman but I never saw his show. I might be wrong but Welling is the best one in my eyes.

Dean Cain aight. Welling is better tho

Lana is best

youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LET YOUR WARM HANDS BREAK RIGHT THROUGH

Probably eats children to stay young looking, everyone in Hollywood does it.

I've no reason to stay in Smallville...