Nate Silver at 538

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/756681961809272832
fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-i-acted-like-a-pundit-and-screwed-up-on-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4#t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk
youtu.be/jtU5nMbEsQ4
weeklystandard.com/huma-hillary-often-confused/article/1064726
i.sli.mg/tviKvI.gifv
i.sli.mg/tviKvI.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT THE FUCK UP NATE

LET THEM THINK THE ELECTION IS IN THE BAG FOR HILLARY

THAT WAY THEY WON'T GO OUT AND VOTE

This guy is all over the map
He does good with burrito ranking though

can i get a link?

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/756681961809272832

Wow Nate keep it up

>Implying they will vote anyway

No one on Twitter knows if you follow up on your virtue-signalling.

Kek. Someone should edit that jpg to include his recent declarations that Trump might win the presidency.

nate (((silver)))

>fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-i-acted-like-a-pundit-and-screwed-up-on-donald-trump/
far too late, but he did admit his own failure to analyze this election

Consecutive dubs...

What does it mean?

Wake up Nate!

nate realizes how wrong his predictions about trump were in the primary and now is trying to use reverse psychology on the universe!

this is one tricky jew.

Yeah they still remember Brexit. But it's weird that they're ramping up the fear mongering so soon.

>Trying to win votes from a middle that's no longer there.

Because you killed it.

Here's the updated one

No It's still there, they just vote Republican because they're "uneducated".

Leftists parties around the world all used to be pro-labour and white nationalist

Then they dropped that stuff in the 60's in favour of globalisation and gibmedats and now 50 years later they scratch their head and can't figure out white working class doesn't vote for them anymore

I loathe Michael Moore but he's 100% correct on this. Hillary must actually have a degenerative brain disease.

I think he means that white blue collar voters are all racists now. His new middle was probably latinos.

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT NATE

>degenerative brain disease.
stems from her lifetime of degenerate thinking

that and I am starting to believe the rumor her own campaign staff are trying to sabotage her

Needs JUST hair.

>trump would be easy to stop under Democratic rules
Hey 1/30 ain't bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4#t=15s

watch this video and tell me there is nothing wrong with her brain

His current odds. I'd say they look about right for now.

Maybe Nate Bronze can be promoted back up to Nate Silver If he can predict the general after his abysmal performance in the primaries.

But why?

Because they hate her.

I just love to see (((Nate))) eat his own shit.

Just seems like she's arrogant and gives a flippant comment. Most politicians at least attempt to come across as sincere

look again, I think you missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk

she was just mocking the reporters for asking so many questions at once i think.

JUST

I saw it, its just her being a smart ass

I have tons of Republicans in my family, and every single one of them said they'll vote for Hillary as long as she doesn't chose someone too far Left like Sanders or Warren.

>now

For all that both liberals and conservatives hate to admit it, Trump's acceptance speech was really effective at winning over undecided voters. My mother, who once told me that she would leave the country if Trump was elected president, just admitted that after watching the speech in its entirety, she might now vote for Trump.

He's been so off, that means Trump is going to win in a landslide.

If only one of NH, IA or NV turn red Trump wins.

>mfw that happened on my birthday

makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

This. I used to be admittedly rather leftist but it became increasingly clear it was becoming the tranny nigger muslim party. After being called nazi bigot hitler for showing the slightest degree of right wing thought, I realized they can't possibly demonize me any further so fuck it I'll go full blown white nationalist.
They harp on about how the tea party killed compromise but they killed moderation with their vitriol and identity politics.
Shit, they want to play identity politics? Don't be shocked when white men follow suit.

Her campaign is literally fresh college graduates and trump infiltrators.
She is just a talking head.

Moore already said Trump is going to win the election, too. Guess he is coming around.

>leftist likes trump
You could have just said "trump supporter" and it would convey the same thing

youtu.be/jtU5nMbEsQ4
The blank stare.
She had a absence episode. My stepdaughter has these quite frequently. Wife used to just sum up her episodes as her just being her smart ass self.

It's curious that he feels it's appropriate to broadcast his political leanings.

Thanks, user. I'm gonna masturbate to that pic later.

While that video was clearly her trying to be relatable while deflecting a question, she does have some major health problems and the rumors have become far more than a "where there's smoke there's fire" situation.

She's 68. That's not young. Personally, I don't think anyone should be able to run for political office after 65 (yes, that includes Donald Trump), especially for such a high stress job. My real opinion on it is actually lower, at age 60, but I'm willing to compromise on 65. Obviously, health issues can happen at any age but, when you're into your 60's, it starts to go up up up. Can 60 year olds be valuable advisors to campaigns and on the payroll? Absolutely. But the person actually in the chair making the final decision? No.

Anyway, the Hillary rumors are everywhere from fainting spells, to a concussion from those fainting spells, to blood clots, to a stroke, to a combination of all of them.

Anonymous members of the NYPD and Federal Agents have said that after major speeches and debates she is sometimes so weak she has to sit for a substantial amount of time before she can walk to the car. Walk to the car.

Huma Abedin herself says "she's often confused":

weeklystandard.com/huma-hillary-often-confused/article/1064726

And some suggest that when she makes her big showy public appearances she has to go home for 5 or so days to rest and sleep.

Think about it. She's been go go go going basically her entire life. Just like with any athlete, it eventually catches up to you. Sometimes it happens overnight. They go to bed one night and the next morning they wake up and everything hurts and they can't perform the way they used to.

It's no different from politicians or any people really.

She's done. And she's lying to everyone and being propped up by the people around her like Weekend at Bernie's. They're putting the country at risk by continuing this charade.

It doesn't look anything like a petit mal seizure. Her response is towards a question regarding her VP selection

>Trump calls him up at that exact moment just to laugh loudly into the receiver.
Amazing.

sounds like ur family is full of cucks

FUCKING NATE DON'T YOU FUCKING JINX THIS

Hillary's a perfectly robust woman. Rumors to the contrary are a Republican-funded lie, and a smear upon her campaign.

that bird faced jewes on the supreme court apologized to trump saying that she regrets her comments seeing how likely his presidency is

>a female jew with power apologized to a white male

its done, he's going to win

we are aware
we win one way or the other
it's a great time to be alive all of a sudden

just realized you are so close to being able to say

>my wifes son

i.sli.mg/tviKvI.gifv

Why do you guys give this kike any attention?
The best way to beat a jew is to shut him out.

i.sli.mg/tviKvI.gif

Fivethirtyeight is literally just a bunch of starbucks hipsters.

Nate Silver is half-Jewish too.

It took him a year to realize that you can't stump the Trump, but at least be got there.

What plane is that?

>tfw you agree with Michael Moore's political analysis

oregon turns red

source?

>what is mob mentality

she was just handed the nomination and thinks shes got it easy. supposedly she picked someone boring so her LE FIRST WOMAN storyline wouldnt be infringed on, you better believe shes got an ego.

also he speaks fluent spanish so get ready for that bullshit in the debates

Trump will win with 299 electoral votes.

Screencap this for when it happens.

Who cares what Nate says anymore. He said Trump had no chance of getting the nomination.

But the people staying home will RESULT in Trump beating her...

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN

Says that (((faggot))) who was basically staking his reputation on Trump not even being able to get the Republican nominee a few months ago.

OH, DEY GETTIN SCARED!

he delivered a strong, emotional speech, paired with a very nationalistic convention. it made me very emotional at times, just seeing people who have such a deep love for this country, that they will sacrifice and work hard to make it something wonderful

Fuck his burrito ranking

Nah, the DNC is correct in this. They got the minority vote on lock. White pandering is required and since verbally/directly pandering to whites is strictly forbidden by their own rules of political correctness, they had to opt for a subtle message in the form of a white guy who can pass as a centrist.

lol... how did this happen? We went from the darkest timeline, to perhaps a glorious one.

I found his article admitting he was wrong really weird. I've been following the guy since I find out he predicted the bad Romney defeat. Since then he talks about how they always question their methods and try to do their best. Then he basically says they didn't do shit, but use an old model.

This. They want a Nazi? I'll give 'em one.

I think she's panicking. She doesn't know what to do. This wasn't supposed to be how it was going to go. She was expecting an easy fight against pushover Jeb and a coronation and she's getting a guy who's united a massive portion of America against her and her corrupt friends. She's afraid.

Kek wills it