How will he be remembered?

how will he be remembered?

Attached: le handsome chin man.jpg (324x324, 18K)

Miss me with that bullshit (Bullshit)
I ain't really world class, I'm a tourist (A tourist)
I be chokin' out like a Lloris (a Lloris)
I scored a hundred tap-ins then I freaked it (I freaked it)
I scored 500 pens' then I freaked it (I freaked it)
I scored a brace in Swansea for the weekend (The weekend)
This ain't what Perez' want, this ain't what you want (What you want)
This ain't what Perez' want, this ain't what you want (What you want)

And it's like that, lil' Poch'
MVP, I mouth-breathe in my sleep, no, I don't like that, lil' Poch'
Miss that pen', I'm weak like Eriksen, yeah I bite back, lil' Poch'
Does Son bite dogs, lil' Poch'? Bench Vertonghen, lil' Poch'
I ain't gon' hold you, I ain't gon' press you, never impress you
I ain't gon' carry you, keep disappearing, I don't know you
Fraud like Gerrard, faked my way up, tappin' it over
Stutter dribblin', got an Ozil in me 'cuz I'm a poser

I've been statpaddin', Mouyes been ready
Alli's been wankin', My bitch been ugly
Dier's been fallin', Buffon's been ready
My shot's off target, that's Armageddon
I got schooled, I hope Juve laughin'
I've been made a fool, unlike, Dembélé
I gotta go tap it, I gotta go tap it

Leicester's gon' hold up, my team gon' choke up
Iceland's gon' hold up, my team gon' choke up
My shots gon' miss, my team gon' fuck up
They see my flaws, Alli gon' flop up
Tippier's been trippin', you know I mouth-breathe
I statpad all day, you know, Chiellini
I gotta go tap it, I gotta go tap it, skrrt

Attached: 1520673555581.jpg (790x395, 160K)

One career wonder

For winning the 2018 World Cup

He'll be this generation's Gerrard. He'll drag Tottenham to a league title /Champions League and spend most of career with Tottenham. Unfortunately their cheap Jewish owners will sell everyone else just to keep him around.

‘What the fuck are you saying? Remembered? Only as a stain on my shorts. Fucking Juden!’

Attached: AAB1782B-77B3-408A-82CD-343A0E88BE88.jpg (850x510, 57K)

As a tragic story of a man who must constantly breathe through the mouth in order to release the toxins that will melt his skin if left to build up to dangerous levels

Attached: childrenoftime008.jpg (694x530, 67K)

He won't be

He was great in Drive.

He shouldn't make the same mistake Shearer did. United almost got Shearer but how many league medals could he have had if he joined us?

Now Kane plays the 'romantic' card. Same destiny for him.

>2 eyes
>cannot sustain high speed winds
Complete fraud desu

Most kids of today will think he is the adult version of that bad kid from Harry Potter, if they see a picture like this in a few years time.

Shearer knew he could carry Newcastle (the team he supports) to trophies, I'm quite sure he doesn't give much of a toss that he could have had more success at some plastic club considering he's already got a statue of him at the ground. Do you think they'll ever put a statue of Rooney up at Old Trafford? Of course not, he's a mercenary, once your careers over only loyalty matters in football, this is why no one likes neymar.

>he could have had more success at some plastic club
>plastic club

You do realize that only applies to clubs with no history like Citeh?

Anyway, Newcastle was very good at the time, YES. I've seen their old teams and they were very attacking, fair play. But how could he have refused playing for the biggest club in the league? Can't handle the pressure? Afraid of playing second fiddle to Andy Cole?

Had he joined us he'd be surrounded by players with winning mentality, players who are giving 300% to play for the cause. Now everybody remembers him as that balding commentator who relegated Newcastle.

As for the statue, I'm sure Wazza will have his, but not while he's still currently playing.

that he was alive during Cristiano Ronaldo's reign

shan't be reading a word of this

That one excellent English striker that came after Rooney and won that Premier League title for Tottenham as a veteran the season the big three went missing for different reasons.

Man U was the biggest plastic club at the time. Still are one of the biggest, you only need to look at your own flag to realise this.

When Rooney gets his statue it won't be at Old Trafford anyway, it'll be at Wembley.

Why the fuck would Rooney get a statue at Wembley?

Just start following football yesterday mate?

Good point. He definitely did enough in his England career to warrant a statue you fucking moron

ronny his not good enough for statute he will be at manchaster working at tescoes

>ronny his not good enough for statute he will be at manchaster working at tescoes

Attached: 1520869634566.png (231x218, 4K)

he scored a lot of goals in friendlies and was good in a tournament that one time in 2004

>City
>no history
jej, love hearing mongy foreigners talk about that which they know nothing about. City have won the league title, FA cup and league cup about 5 times each, in addition to euro cup winners cup. Take your plastic love of Dabchester "manure" Poonited and shove it up your balkans

By missing the deciding penalty in the forthcoming FIFA world cup finals