N.C. GOP chairman to Cruz delegates: Find your own way home

courier-tribune.com/news/north-carolina/nc-gop-chairman-cruz-delegates-find-your-own-way-home

>When North Carolina Republican Chairman Robin Hayes asked fellow delegate Ted Hicks on Thursday what he thought of the convention speech by Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Hicks was candid.

>“I thought it was a fine speech,” said Hicks, who’d flown to Cleveland aboard Hayes’ private Pilatus plane.

>But he was startled by Hayes’ reply.

>“I think you need to ride the bus home,” Hayes told Hicks and fellow Cruz supporter Rod Chaney.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is every trumptard such a manchild?

It's fucking cringe worthy.

lol white people am I right, my fellow comrade of non-binary geometry.

high energy

fuggin based

If someone with backbone is a manchild to you, one can only imagine what passes muster as a grown-up to such an infantile lump

Because everybody in tune with social reality has figured out that Trump is the 'white people' candidate of choice. Everyone who didn't fall in line is a traitor, on some level

Incoherent too.

I swear half the trump camp literally cannot string a functional sentence together.

I can't figure out if it's due to lack of intelligence or foreign outsourcing.

How is acting like a petulant manchild showing backbone?

You know, the purpose of a campaign is to get people to vote for your guy, right? Do you think acting like vindictive faggots is going to accomplish that goal?

kek get fucked, rato.

I love my state so much.

People in tune with actual reality understand that Trump is actively throwing the election for his old friend Hillary.

Based asf, these are the old school people that can bring bantz.

ok Rick Wilson

>throw your party under the bus
>party stops supporting you

it's just simple logic, I understand why that's hard for you if you don't support the God-Emperor though

the opposite is more plausible

I heard a pretty interesting conspiracy theory about that

>Incoherent too.

This must be your first day here if you can't understand that he just called you a nigger.

This isn't the end Dahnald..

How did this random delegate from NC throw his party under the bus? He was asked what he thought of a speech and the trumptard through a hissy fit like the pathetic manchild he is.

This election is going to be a disaster with you monkeys working to bern it all down.

Spill the beans.

Getting desperate?

Try harder, Troll.

Hillary and Bill are purposely losing in order to setup Trump (antichrist) as the last president of the U.S

Sounds like some loony bin tier bullshit though

Country, party, yourself. That's the order of things you work for, but if you want to be a nigger you'll ride with them.

Desperate for what? It's over. You guys won.

You got your progressive.

Spoken like a true collectivist. Not surprising coming from a trumptard.

Please, trumpfags have gone far being "stop supporting you"

They're acting like rabid totalitarian leftists. Dissent angers them

Wow he's a progressive.

After he builds the wall will he be progressive? Shill faggot.

What wall? That was just a suggestion.

Why waste money on a wall when you want to give 15 million illegals amnesty anyway?

>Why waste money on a wall when you want to give 15 million illegals amnesty anyway?

provide a source

newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512

Donald Trump:
>I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

Eric Trump:
>The point isn’t just deporting them, it’s deporting them and letting them back in legally. He’s been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but it’s deporting them and letting them back legally.

And of course you have his running mate "six years to citizenship" Pence.

It's okay. I know defending the indefensible is hard.

Trumptards?

LMAO its the ENTIRE FUCKING REPUBLICAN PARTY you moron.

Even people from the fucking Texas delegation were booing Cruz.

His political career is finished.

>implying every single illegal deserves to come back

You're a fucking retard, you know that?

>I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

Tell me. How is putting them on a path to citizenship better than the current situation? How do you think they'll be voting once they have the right?

Because everyone can agree that there are illegals who contribute to the economy and don't commit crimes, which is why we have this whole amnesty issue in the first place. But Trump has been pretty clear about deporting any illegals with any sort of a criminal record or multiple violation of being here illegally. Some of them, believe it or not, might actually vote Republican once they realize the value of citizenship. Not all latinos are die-hard Democrats for life. Cuban-Americans come to mind.

This board is too high tier for you. You need to go back leddit. You have to go back.

I think your reading comprehension is a bit off mate

Yet almost all of you CTR shills post like

this and everyone can tell because you can't form a single

paragraph that you're not too good with the internet/from reddit

consider suicide, but only if you can get the funding for that helium tank from hilldawg

Also you can't just assume that when he says they'll come back via Trumps plan they will immediately have citizenship/right to vote. I'm sure the point will be to extend work visas to those people who are here working and not committing crime. Then at least their non-citizenship status is on record

Wow, a trumptard actually admitting that Donald wants amnesty.

You're literally one in a million.

Wanting deportation and amnesty are not mutually exclusive.

Supporting amnesty is treason.

We already knew that Trump was at the least, a moderate democrat. And that is all that we can hope for right now. Everyone left, right, and center seems to be getting irritated at the amount of "extremist" politicians on both sides.

They want jobs. They don't give a fuck about abortion. Many also cherish their civil rights, such as the right to keep and bear arms. Many have also watched the left turn into a political circus full of the very worst types form the naive and actually racist, to pure authoritarian communists that will shit all over the Bill Of Rights. It's like a circus full of clowns being propelled around by explosive diarrhea.

And while there isn't a very favorable view of the far right and your typical neo-nazi, there are many that will overlook this if it means telling the left to go sit in the corner for a while and think about what they have done. They have done the same to the right. This is why we had Obama for two terms. People want a fucking moderate. Trump looks the least worse out of the bunch. The GOP and the Democrat (also known as the Communist party) party are beyond fucked right now.

I don't even want Trump. But I sure as shit do not want Clinton anywhere near the white house unless she is buried in the front yard fertilizing the shrubbery. I would actually vote Johnson, if I didn't think that a vote for Johnson was engineered to bleed votes away from Trump and give it to Hillary. So I will vote Trump. I would have even chosen Sanders if it came down to it being Sanders vs Clinton.

But I am voting Trump. I don't want or like Trump, but he is all we have left. Things are this bad.

I must add, that there is also the trend to lock "extremist" politicians in with a majority congress of their opposite party. To prevent the fucker in the oval office from pushing through inane and extreme bullshit.

If Clinton got in, then it is probably a sure thing that she would be sitting through her terms getting nothing done because people would vote in a majority of the opposite party to keep her in her straight jacket.

Also, Romney was a fucking clown who couldn't keep his god-damned mouth shut. He was also a gun grabber. The worse choice one could pick and we seem to be getting a huge line of shit candidates so this will probably continue into the future.