The eternal debate

The eternal debate

Attached: pele vs maradona.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yl7C_d7ATCI
youtu.be/M1lZsFy6seo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for me, its ronaldo vs messi

Attached: ronaldo-vs-messi.jpg (840x525, 126K)

Not so fast

Attached: IMG_20180320_020829.jpg (258x259, 21K)

Maradona is the GOAT

In your opnion, what should have Fenomeno achieve to be considered the greatest GOAT of all time?

being at his peak for 10 years

win the WC in 98

that's all.

>Pelé has chest hair in the shape of a heart

Attached: 1520184421224.jpg (606x592, 57K)

This is the correct answer tbqh. Only Maradona played during my lifetime, but from videos, Cruyff was clearly the best of the three.

Cruyff was a fucking moron for forgetting to score goals against germany in that final and refusing to participate in 78.

Beckenbauer > Cruyff.

Pele won 3 world cups
Maradona won by cheating
No contest

He is already the GOAT of all time
He came from 2 career-ending injuries and won WC. He also nearly won scudetto with a shit Inter in the toughest league of all time if it wasn't for Juve robbing him.

>but from videos

Attached: sad iron man.jpg (500x578, 270K)

It's bait

Not gotten injured. He's a striker but even in his prime is goal scorer compared to Ronaldo or Messi is not at all impressive. I don't think he hit 50 once

Messhit and CRGay wouldn't have even reached 20 goals in 90s Serie A you underage shitter...let alone playing for a shit team like Inter was at the time.

Ronaldo destroyed Nesta in his prime meanwhile Messhit got completely shut down by 36 yo Grandpa Nesta in 4 different matches over the course of more than 360 minutes

More like the manlet would get pushed around without la liga refs defending him whilst TSUUUUPERMAN would easily score 30+ goals a year.

Tsuuman would be sold back to Portuguese League within one season

Diego
The true and only GOAT

I don't care

>Ronaldo destroyed Nesta in his prime meanwhile Messhit got completely shut down by 36 yo Grandpa Nesta

You're a fucking moron
youtube.com/watch?v=yl7C_d7ATCI

Not an argument
Messi is a UEFA systembabby who shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same breath as Ronaldo.

No amount of crying you do will make Milan relevant again

No goal from open play
For 360 minutes
Needed fake pens to score
Let that sink in

Deal
With
It

Milan is and will always be relevant you dumb aussie knock-off lmao

Post GOATness
youtu.be/M1lZsFy6seo

How do you explain that Ronaldo's best season in the UCL he scored 6 goals?

How many league titles have they won in recent years?

Maradona hands down!!! He played better players than there were in Pele’s time. Plus he wasn’t afraid to play in Europe.

He always played in shit inter teams that never made it into the ucl but in 1999 when he got injured in the first leg of the qf and manchester took advantage.

And if it wasn't for figo and the refs, real would have won the champions in 2003.

After that there is no excuse, real madrid were a bunch of chockers the lot of them.

This debate is a no brainer. Ronaldo has achieved what Messi hasn’t. He’s won a continental cup for his national team. Messi hasn’t. CR7>Messi

This but I don't agree about 2003 Milan would have still won that shit
But yeah basically Ronaldo never was at the right time and the right place and in the right condition to win it

At his last seasons at RM and after that he had weight issues and he was declining(still great but not as good as he used to be). Too bad he was cup-tied in 2006/07 or he would have won it with us.

He also did not play much in CL in general. He spent a lot of seasons play in UEFA Cup and he missed a ton of matches due to injuries. Most of his playing time in CL was with Real Madrid where as good as he was it was nothing compared to his peak in the 90s.

2 actually
He won Copa America too which Messi failed to win 2 times in a row

Also it doesn't count since he didn't play but technically won WC in 1994 too since he was in the squad.
And we all know if it wasn't for the seizure Brazil would have won '98

>or he would have won it with us
I don't remember Ronaldo playing in Albania

Is the old ass Albanian Milan dickrider worse than the romanian/leaf/kiwi?

>Le "we" meme
grow up

He didn't play in Europe because the government turned him into a national treasure but who cares? He was playing among the best in his era. He raped European teams two times in the intercontinental cup and he is still the highest scorer in the national team with a ratio of 0.84

Attached: goat.jpg (1442x2063, 1.17M)

You are the one who is using the meme. You are not part of that team, and they represent a city where you don't live.

The Angelli clan supposedly offered Santos a sizeable share in Fiat for Pele to come to Juventus, but it was shot down.

>i consider pele to be relevant

Attached: 25645345.jpg (500x375, 34K)

How is he not relevant when he still hold world records? Notice that I said recordS

If Messi or Ronaldo could play against farmers then they would

The farmer argument is bullshit. Look at this pic South America was better than Europe at football when he was playing. Not only that the guy was winning world cups at 17. He beat benfica and Milan in the intercontinental cup. Between 1958-1970 we won 3 world cups while Europe 1

You're missing my point. I called them farmers because compared to today they would be tactically and physically malnourished. The game has evolved far beyond them

Your argument is silly because Messi and Ronaldo can only be at their level because the generation of Pelé figured out things. We say this thing in a relative sense. Pelé was very dominant in his era. If they were born back in the day Messi and Ronaldo wouldn't have had the training that they have nowadays. balls were heavier. Pitches were shittier. There were no red cars and messi wouldn't have had access to his growth hormone drugs.

Well sure, you can talk about how great relatively they are all day if you want. But in an absolute sense, Pele would be an average player in today's world

We don't know. if he was good compared to the other players of his era, he would be even better with today's trainning, nutrition, technology, etc.

>so great he constantly has to remind people of how great he is
>in a public poll people overwhelmingly voted maradona
>blatter fixes it so that a panel of "experts" decides that pele is player of the century after all

All of his accomplishments are fraudulent at worst and over-exaggerated at best. He never scored 1,300 goals, half of them were in friendlies or "tour games".

He won two World Cups and Blatter "unofficially" awarded him a medal from '62 when he didn't even play past the first or second match. For all this talk about how great he was, he didn't finish any of the World Cups as the leading scorer. For how "great" he was in World Cups, he holds none of the records. Most goals? Klose. Most games played? Matthaus. Most games won? Cafu. Most team of the tournament appearances? Djalma Santos and Beckenbauer.

People claim Ronaldo and to a lesser extent Messi is all marketing and no substance, yet Pele's entire career was just one big marketing ploy for FIFA.

Attached: pelefixed.jpg (782x1442, 386K)

You don't know how Pelé would have looked if he had access to modern training and nutrition. Why do you believe he wouldn't have looked amazing. He was an amazing raw athlete. People said he jumped tall as fuck even though he was short. he was also technical and had vision. He was playing at a high level at 17 years of age when there were no modern training and shit just raw talent. Why do you think he would look like shit nowadays WITH modern training if anything it would just make him even more brilliant.

You're so dumb that you crossed that "club part" with farmers even though there's two INTERCONTINENTAL CUP there where he faced the best European team at the time Benfica and beat them 8-4 and the next year Milan.

>that mad monkey itt clinging on to the only "hero" hes country ever produced
lmao

>Brazil national football team All-Time Leading Scorer, 77 goals (95 goals including unofficial friendlies).[170]
>Intercontinental Cup: All-Time Leading Scorer: 7 goals[171]
>World record number of hat-trick: 92[172]
>Guinness World Records: Most career goals (football): 1283 goals in 1363 games[173]
>Guinness World Records: Most FIFA World Cup Winners' Medals: three[173]
>Youngest scorer in the FIFA World Cup: 17 years and 239 days (Brazil v Wales 1958)[45][174]
>Youngest hat-trick in the FIFA World Cup: 17 years and 244 days (Brazil v France 1958)[174]
>Youngest player to play in a FIFA World Cup final match: 17 years and 249 days (Brazil v Sweden 1958)[175]
>Youngest scorer in the FIFA World Cup final match: 17 years and 249 days (Brazil v Sweden 1958)[175]
>Youngest winner of a FIFA World Cup: 17 years in 1958 FIFA World Cup[176]

To this day he is still the top scorer of the national team with most titles and his scoring ratio is 0.84

>that mad monkey itt clinging on to the only "hero" hes country ever produced
You gotta be kidding me. We have so many football legends. Ronaldo, romario, rilvado, garrincha, pelé, rivellino etc...
Also in f1: senna
in mma: big nog, anderson silva, wanderlei silva, aldo
in volleyball: multiple titles. team ranked #1
in futsal: we da best
tennis: Guga kuerten
etc..

Ronaldo, ronaldinho, kaká, romario, rilvado, garrincha, pelé, rivellino, zico, socrates, roberto carlos, marcelo, daniel alves, didi, djalma santos, cafu, bebeto, falcão, Taffarel, jairzinho, carlos alberto torres, tostão.............

Attached: 1486463182920.jpg (960x540, 75K)

Zero cl between Maradona and Pele
Cruyff has three

D. Alves and Marcelo have three each

lmao@ those made up records. Youngest player to X is retard tier, at most it shows the lack of competition

>goals
>self reported
>take the screaming of a macaco at face value

He officially has 757 goals in 812 games. That's a 0.93 scoring ratio. You useless hater.

please link the videos, match reports written in monkey shit don't count

I know a guy who scored hattricks for 1000 consecutive matches and counting, the lads can assert this as well. If you really insist on counting goals in noncompetitives and friendlies.

where's his Olympic gold medal...oh wait

Maradona doesn't even come close. The only reason he is remembered is because the English are a bunch of useless spineless twats that didn't even try to tackle him, and a handball goal.

Pele could win stuff without cheating so him.

Pele, because if I said something else my dad would beat me

Good one Muhammed

Pele debutated with a pibe

Pele:
>fucked prime Xuxa
>probably has a bigger dick than Maradona

Maradona:
>manlet

No contest desu la.

Attached: images (4).jpg (333x442, 31K)

Pele can't get a stiffy m8

Attached: DPFyVgPWkAAut3_.jpg (312x451, 39K)