That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

>That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

Wtf Raimi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AYfn9sTR7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#FireRaimi

>Yeah actually, we got married last month!

Aww.

>I'm Macho Man Randy Savage and I absolutely go bonkers for slim jims!!!!

What did he mean by this?

Yeah he's homophobic. Disgusting.

>Peter....

>Implying homophobia isn't part of a healthy society.

BONESAW EATS CUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Was this in the directors cut or something?

>It's you whos out gobby! just like the Jews in WW2 when hitler rightfully gassed those parasites!

Jesus Raimi I came in for a movie not a redpill.

>"I had to beat an old Nigger with a Whip to get these cranberries"
Jesus Christ, how did Raimi get away with this?

It was a different time

That gay parade scene where Spidey was pulling participants up skyscrapers with his web only to throw them off. Shit was....grim

>What's your name, kid?

Enough with these fake quotes.

>fake

Nice get

>he didnt watch the leaked testscreens

>he didn't watch the extended director's cut

>he only watched the censored TV release

Butthurt tumblrina detected

>mfw this quote isn't fake

has anyone ever topped this?

t. underage

It was a different time

Wasnt there one where Aunt May was a ladyboy?

>I have a girl I plan to marry, white but with an ass like a nigger. She's basically perfect

Raimi really wanted to get the point of Eddie being a vulgar creep across.

Did anyone else see the thumbnail and think his oiled up shoulder was a lady's bottom?

>Ben looks directly at the camera
This and the J Jonah Jameson one were kino

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGEERR!

>he didn't watched the unrated extended director's cut

>Back to Auschwitz

"What that sucks kid."

"And in this corner Auschwitz Man"

You do too much - college, a job, all this time with me... You're not Superman, you know. Only Hitler is Superman.

"The human SchutzStaffel"

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

pfft doesn't spell it Auschwitz-Man

I can't believe post 9/11 was such a backwards time

>and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong
There it fucking is.

Savage first broke into the wrestling business in 1973 during the fall and winter of the baseball off season.[1] His first wrestling character, The Spider, was similar to Spider-Man.

someone get this goblin outta here

This pasta is pure kino

>Dr. Octavius, I'm NYPD

>My flight plan lists me, Dr. Octavius, macho Man Randy savage snap into a slim Jim, and only one of you

>get him in the ring, I'll call it in

>Zyklon B
Jesus Christ Raimi my grandfather was gassed.

>call me, the Holocaust
>ah jeeze kid, couldn't you have named yourself after something real

>Peter, with great power comes the fourth Reich

What did he mean by this

>mfw I thought OP's image was a statuesque niggeress' buttocks seen from below

This is the most tame line of the entire film desu. Raimi could be a bit problematic.

>Implying homophobic banter means you hate gays
Might as well say niggers hate each other because they say nigga

>Might as well say niggers hate each other
They do.

>Might as well say niggers hate each other because they say nigga
Have you seen the black on black crime stats?

>Might as well say niggers hate each other because they say nigga
Detroit seems to support the argument that they do hate each other.

someone post man of spiders

Homos make hetero jokes.

Good banter and insults are often based on implying the other one is something he or she is not.
It is not necessarily a degradation of what you imply the other person is, but often just an attack on the pride the person has in what he or she is.

Thats the spirit of good banter. If proud homosexuals tease each other for acting like a hetero, they are not automatically heterophobic. If proud heterosexuals tease each other for acting gay, they are not automatically homophobes.

If I imply you are a retard, it is funny because you are probably healthy and just acting like one out of stupidity. Not because I hate people with real conditions.

>BONESAW IS REAADDDYYYY TO GAS SOME FILTHY KIKESSSSSSSS

Jesus this was supposed to be a wrestling match in a family friendly superhero movie.

fucking christ this one kills me every time

>Homos make hetero jokes.
Do they?

>this tranny made everyone vomit

And look where we are now. We've fallen as a society.

>tranny
I thought she just had bad case of hemorrhoids

>OHHH YEAH CUM ON MY FACE BROTHER

I didn't get what they were trying to do with this line.

Look again, lad

>The Human Holocaust!
>I know this is wrestling kid, but even we aren't that fake.

Jesus Raimi.

>Get me photos of Spiderman cracking niggers skulls!
jesus christ Raimi

Can someone post the pasta when Uncle Ben is dying and sad that it was a white man who shot him, but Peter assured him it was italian?

>Tomorrow's headline: "NORMAN OSBORN RESTARTS AUCHWITZ!"

Fuck.

The fuck? He doesn't actually say this in the movie

0/10 troll

The best thing about niggers is that they are fucking untermensch meant to serve the white race and eventually get killed

>I learned this trick from the fuhrer himself

raimi posting is kino

fuck off

>Homos make hetero jokes.
Which makes no sense because being hetero is normal, healthy and fun. Unlike being gay.

The reason you imply people are retards is because you want to offend them or downplay something they said/did. Instead of calling them 'strong' or 'attractive' when you want to insult them you call them 'retarded' or a 'faggot'. This is because those two traits are rightfully frowned upon and nobody in their right mind wants to suffer from either of them.

>Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light? He Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio? Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the 5th?

>Did Himmler sleep before he turned on the gas chambers?

>Ah, Rose, I love this boy!

that was totally out of left field raimi

>WE ARE WHO WE CHOOSE TO BE....EXCEPT FOR NIGGERS WHO ARE BORN INTO SUCH SAVAGERY!

WTF Raimi

>He didnt have the directors cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AYfn9sTR7w

;)

>"Jewsy.jpg"

Jesus H. Christ, Raimi

*tips fedora*

Atheists are the biggest homophiles ever, what the fuck are you talking about.

In my expierence atheists are the biggest homophobes I have met, religious people don't really care about them.

t. a retarded fag

I'm actually bisexual you retarded faggot.

You're talking about a specific type of atheist-the left wing, "progressive" type. Not all are like that, plenty I know are incredibly blunt and racist.

>You know realise this is the only time in the trilogy Spider-man taunts his opponent

>religious people don't care about them
>their holy books literally tell them they're sinful
>literally have Church-run conversion therapy and "praying the gay away"
>some religions even go as far as to just execute homosexuals based on their religion
>Somehow atheists are the homophobes even though they're the ones usually sucking off fags and won't stfu about how proud they should be

What did he mean by this?

Remember the part where Goblin holds Mary Jane and a group of kids over a bridge and makes Spider-man choose, and he just saves Mary Jane without thinking twice saying

>"Well only of these can suck my dick without getting me arrested, fuck em!"

Jesus Christ Raimi

Yeah, but it finally paid off his bizarre catchphrase he kept saying over and over again

>"Ding dong, slurp my Spider Schlong"

Guess it was just a different time

Key word being opponent, because he constantly taunts his black colleagues by throwing nooses on their work desks

I meant religious PEOPLE, not the religions themselfes.

That was bizarre, guess I was always distracted by the "Rainsdrop falling on my head" song to notice. Pretty subtle Raimi

>That scene where he's painting swastikas on the holocaust museum
Isn't Raimi himself Jewish? What the fuck

Yeah and all of those I listed were perpetuated by religious people. Every organized discrimination of gays have been committed by religious insitutions. Unless you're saying that it's safer for gays to live in a Sharia Law-run country rather then a secular one, is that the case user?

I'd love to know how you justify your belief that atheists are more homophobic despite religious people believing gays are inherently sinful and not going to heaven, with different ways from attempting conversion to killing them as dealing with that conclusion, while atheism has no negative connotations about homosexuals.

>"A SPIDERMAHN, A SPIDERMAHN, A CHING CHONG CHING CHING SPIDERMAHN."
Looking at these films through a modern scope really makes you think.

Was Eddie /ourguy/?

That scene was weird, but I think the following scene where he started throwing empty whiskey bottles at the 9/11 memorial was just as bad.
I mean, I get Raimi was upset that he had to cut scenes from his film cause of it, but did he have to film Peter pissing on it?