Any trolls on Clinton's payroll here? Now's your time to confess

Any trolls on Clinton's payroll here? Now's your time to confess.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
troll.army
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I get a job shilling for Clinton? I want money.

This, I could probably shit out enough posts to live off of for a while.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

this rly made me think i'm not a #Clintoris

Sorry buddy, Wikileaks isn't Republican-funded.

Not sure if shill or just Australia being Australia.

Wikileaks also proved the DNC primary was in fact rigged:

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

Found one Clinton troll. Do we have another?

There goes my summer job. Thanks wikileaks.

This, look at his digits /pol. Dangerous Donald wants you to believe he's popular, but even in /pol, most posters don't trust him to run our economy, and $White Point, or run our schools

So how much do you guys make shitposting/hour? I might be interested if it's a lucrative way of life.

I admit it, I'm #MentllyHill

Work for troll.army instead, you don't get paid by the post but by mission success, and half the fun is collaboration with others

It's like a raid that never ends and the you also have $20

Those digits.. the truth has been laid out before you this day, ITT.

I would totally shill for a political group or company. I think it would be fun.

What I really want to know about Sup Forums, though, is if there are any informants lurking. I suspect we don't have police, just some people hoping to make a quick buck on a tipoff.

Fun fact

Hilldawgs PAC paid for people to "correct the record" on here for 2 weeks

They spent $17,000 and someone lost their job because not only was it entirely impossible to track performance, but they made absolutely no difference on the site. They were a drop of poo in an ocean of shitposting.

Now they stick to other sites but Australians here pretend to be them because it's funny.

Almost forgot about this copypasta

No one really cares what happens here. It's what happens when we all spill out like the Zerg. That's why shills (not hillshills) always repeat the same shit when we talk about something going down on Twitter or Reddit or other noemi sites:

>omg opening a browser tab to Reddit? kill yourselves
>haha Twitter who cares if they're hiding hashtags about the DNC email link it's Twitter haha go home you can't be a 4chkmmer and even look at Twitter

Those people desperately want you to stay in containment. Ever wonder why?

This is some next level newfaggotry

Does repeating digits on a shitpost count as a confession?

Right here. AMA

How many cents per (you) and do you suck massive cock

anything else horribly incriminating?

I make the equivalent of 6USD per hour per account, I mostly write them in python, then spend the next several weeks just letting them autogenerate posts. Most of what I do is just solve captchas all day to get the posts through

BUSTING FEELS GOOD

i'm in the UK but i swear i can be very persuasive ;)

Love you new Zealand

I'm on a proxy now.

We all signed a nondisclosure agreement.
Seriously, I don't want Hillary and Bill to drink the blood of my first born child for telling you guys about getting paid to troll for her.

Nice try but no shills "generate posts", leaf

Role play elsewhere

Why don't you buy a Sup Forums gold account you fucking leaf?

Are there any legal grounds for Bernie supporters to sue dnc for donations they made?

>Dangerous Donald

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Sorry senpai. Its been a dark part of my life and I needed the money. I hope you'll all forgive me.

uno shill confrimido

Worst forced meme

Hold up there, NewDerogatoryTerm. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Troll.army is prob a scam to get you to shill for Drumpf for free and if it's real did you know taking money for Internet terrorism or libel is a FELONY and you could be extradited out of your country

Yeah think again tardos

Literally KYS

Says the shill trying to get people to break the law

Just ask around at synagogue

Fucking straya

Do you get a bonus or some sort of compensation if your hillary shitpost gets dubs?? Trips?? Do you get a raise for quads?? How bout an corner office and a company car for quints????
How's your 401k plan? Dental and medical???