Wow

wow...

did i really help contribute to killing all these people?

im so ashamed... we can't recover from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

reparations.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=tOqND2FbDTQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then join them :^)

>implying niggers don't hate spics and vice versa

Native Americans would have tortured nogs to death.

No, you didn't help kill those mudbloods. But you can join the cause now. Kill a nigger and get back to us, faggot.

W-Why are they naked?

>implying runaway niggers and native americans didnt frequently crossbreed

You do realize native americans fucking hate blacks, right?

Indians go full on warlord style on blacks when they entrench on their territory.

should have used a better lube.

>Native Americans would have tortured nogs to death.

native american here. this is true. niggers are fucking niggers.

Why are they gay?

Literally every race hates blacks.

It depends. Many would enslave them, others would allow them to join the tribe after a while like the Seminoles.

If you're feeling guilty you can always do the right thing.

reparations.me/

>implying Indians are spics.
Your autism is showing America-kun.

In the Real B.I.B.L.E. it says that the son of the next Jesus would be born of a Native American and a Negro.

Since I'm part native I hang out with alot of people
whom have a mostly native ancestry and the general
consensus is, well, fuck em

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Post time stamp of your bow when you became a warrior man

Well most of the short and brown mexicans that murrika get are mostly amerindian so he is not wrong at all.

This post has forced me to engage my cranial capabilities......

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

>black """""""""people""""""""""

You did nothing to these people and neither did your parents, you are not rich for being born white either, white privledge is immaturity at it's greatest. What the fuck ever happened to self responsibility?

Is a homosex thing.

Democrat says white people must apologize to every body (Native American- Indian)
Ethnic clashes is never the fault of one race
british empire never apologize to india
France never apologize to Algeria
Belgium never apologize to congo
because unlike democrat thease people love one’s country

The Mexicans that cross the border are all mestizo or full amerindian. The Spanish mexicans are living the high life and have no reason to come here.

coming from a fucking beaner lel
better get into the USA before they build that wall Pedro

Trips of truth

>Native American history is a proud one filled with tribes conquering other tribes in grand campaigns over millennia
>often times entire tribes were genocided or finished off in spectacular brutal fashion like at Starved Rock and other places
>No one sings songs of the tribes conquered before the white man came, the victors were proud of what they did and carried on knowing that their victory made them right
>Suddenly white people do it
>MUH CULTURE MUH GENOCIDE MUH HERITAGE WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING

Insert 2 pepes fucking both of them in the ass with MAGA hats on.

Precisely
Japan will never apologize to you. They were just making history,......that and sweet sweet love with your grandma's muff. Oh sorry bud, did I say "love"? I menat to say brutal rape. lol oogabooga where da comfort wimmin at?
>Nips are literally seaniggers, amirite?

>Is a homosex thing.

If that were true they would have enough body fat to look appealing and not like crap

that drawing is clearly by a straight male

i would love for colonialism to come back

>native american here

Sure thing Chief Whitebread

Be the change you wish to see.

The sun has set on the Empire, John Bull.

On the internet a bean > a leaf.

cucks would probably ruin the country from the inside out if that were to happen

IDk about your family, bud but mine had nothing to do with slavery, Jim Crow or any of that shit liberals constantly whine about in history classes. Niggers only bring it up when it's convenient for them or they wanna be pitied upon. Native Americans mostly just do the drugs and drink all the fire water to their depressed impoverished heart's content on their free land with their "I'm sooo soorrryyy" white guilt "tribal money"

kek. Good one, Ghandi.

It's disgraceful to see this. A liberal misappropriating a conservatives attire.

Fuck em

youtube.com/watch?v=tOqND2FbDTQ

Native americans already committing mass atrocities before the white man even showed up. They should thank us for ending their struggle.

>Another 1st world pussy gets a guilt complex, keep scrolling

I'am not pro nazi or fascist

It's our responsibility to defend our selves

If Abe change constitution
and choose wrong road

We MUST defend our selves

It's our responsibility

blame white or blame japanese never achieved anything

Kazakhstan where are youuuuuuuuuuuu

Sandwiched between ISIS and Putinland

Indians went full warlord on anybody including other Indians if they came in their territory you race baiting inbred

Sounds like you'd like to get culturally enriched user

nah we didn't kill any niggers up here.

Wtf I hate whites now

Somewhat, it could be said modern Mexicans have been race-mixing much more frequently. Y'know, all the way back when they were Spanish colonies.
I mean, his statement isn't wrong.
Spice and niggers hate each other because they are always stepping on each other's feet.
But the point of the thread is general white guilt bullshit.

More like they raped each other

Dances with Gibs

I've seen this shared so many fucking times by my cousin who suffers from white guilt more than anyone I've ever seen. She goes on and on about white privilege, but gives her daughter literally everything she has asked for her entire life. A brand new car at 16, ski trips at least half a dozen a season for at least 6 years, a fucking house when she graduated highschool, a full wedding, a long honeymoon, and on and on. Her daughter has white girl dreads, but she's immune from "cultural appropriation" because she's marrying a black guy. She's the fucking worst.