It's 3 AM

>it's 3 AM
>you hear an aggressive thumping at your door
>it's armed military police asking you to surrender your firearms, because Obama has just enacted martial law and gave an executive order suspending the second amendment for your own safety
>you don't have time to ask Sup Forums what is happening
Realistically, what would you do fellow burgers?

>for your own safety
hahahah that's a good one.

I just want that nigger to try, it would be the second civil war.

all my firearms were lost in a tragic fishing accident.

yell through the door
>do you have a warrant?

>tfw getting paid to go to grad school
>tfw have to move to jew york
At least I can get a handgun and keep it at home for self defense, right guys?

KILL THEM ALL

7.62X51 FOR EVERYONE

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

YOU TOOK MY SON AND DAUGHTER FROM ME, YOU WON'T TAKE THIS

>What is an firearm

> Be in Florida
> Castle Doctrine / Stand Your Ground
> 2nd/4th Articles of the Constitution

This place ain't giving up its guns that easily. We need them to fend off the wildlife.

>YOU TOOK MY SON AND DAUGHTER FROM ME, YOU WON'T TAKE THIS
How did this happen?

>>do you have a warrant?

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but they won't need a warrant if it's martial law. In fact, them knocking is just a courtesy. They could just kick in the door and gang-rush you.

Civil war it is.

Go play a video game or something.

divorce

"what a shame, lost them in a boating accident a couple months ago"

Very informative, wish i lived in a free country where i could get guns ;_;

Grab AR-15, set up behind cover with sights set down hallway/line of fire, and attempt to take a couple of the bastards with me. I've got a great spot in my house that would let me shoot them as they come up the stairs, while still being behind cover in the prone position. It's my go to ambush spot for taking out criminals/feds/russians who break into my home.

Modern society and its laws practically encourage women to get divorced. Big daddy government is the modern Casanova cucking everybody.

I would hand over maybe a pistol, or whatever they knew about. Then I would pack my bug out bag, grab my shot guns and older pistols, and find the nearest base for the resistance so I could re-arm

If you fight an obviously losing battle at the front door you're doing no good for the coming war

do you even boating accident?

I would like to see them get passed my ceiling of bad dragons

>Implying there wont be roadblocks on all major roads

>across the nation, millions of reported boating accidents
>lakes theoretically filled with guns

I was trying a round of shooty fishy, and whoops, no more guns : (

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN, IF YOU TRY AND TAKE OUR FIRE ARMS

Detonate the 12 lbs of RDX-B at the door.

"It was stolen last week by some dude calling himself [stereotypical name]"

Seriously though, I would die by military gunfire. Nobody is getting my guns that short of notice, I need to know why. It cannot be a sudden, and alarming situation, I would definitely protest/use force if completely needed.

be pretty bumbed out that My safe is locked and I only have a .25 available in a moments notice, prob run and get .25 and then get my safe open, once its open, I win

or lose if you go by Trudeau rules

>Grab my guns
>Run to basement
>Escape trough tunnel
>Collapse it behind me
>Go inna woods

>implying anyone would use main roads

If need be just relinquish all weapons and gtfo and regroup

I would also like to add getting to texas asap would be a good start. Im sure there's enough bubbas down there with guns to set up a few decent strongholds

find a range near you that you can shoot at, if there is clay pidgeons than get a few cool shotguns

you can get pretty much anything, its just magazine limited, so i would reccomend getting guns who's mags are already small, like a Sig P238, M1 Garand, other historical guns, bolt action guns

You really dont have that much limiting you, But in reality, I live in an area where i can only shoot indoors at 25 yards, but I can buy any gun, so the AR I got sits in the safe, because its not really fun to shoot at 25 yards

SKS

Sucks that my mom is the only woman in modern history to get cucked by my dad, he is fucking loaded and she gets almost nothing from him

its some real bullshit

Me too. Weird.

>tragic boating accidents intensify

no knock raid means you can legally shoot them as they didn't identify themselves.

USE MY GUN

Thank you user, I will do so when I arrive there in a few weeks