It's a harry potter stays up late repeatedly casting Engorgio on his dick until he can suck it episode

>It's a harry potter stays up late repeatedly casting Engorgio on his dick until he can suck it episode

>it's a trelawney makes Ron stay back when the class lets out and let's her see her past memories in the pensieve of her exploring her sexuality while swish and flicking her bean episode

It's a Ron finally takes the redpill on mudbloods and Avada Kedavras Harry before raping and crucioing Hermione.

>its a marketer trys to convince me that the movie with that fag twink guy newt or whatever was good

its actually surprising that there is no magical sexual shenanigans despite the stories being about teenagers throughout the totality of their puberty

They're children's books. This isn't surprising at all.

With how fucking ripe the sexual tension was in Half Blood Prince and Death Hallows it would've fit

It was certainly better than most Harry Potter films, user. I thought it was good

It's written by a menopausal female single-parent, of course there's no sex in it.

teenagers and sex, what a ludicrous thought!

>i forgot that

still tho, even books aimed at 'teens' and 'young adults' don't really feature that in general,

even back then i didn't read a lot of that kind of stuff, so i really can't say, its just ironic to me in retrospect

Excuse me.

Please let this be real.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jfc, this is rowling's true creative legacy

fum thread

best till last

>wizards confirmed pooinloos
quintessentially British

>its a the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises epsiode. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

>Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
>The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>literal copy pasta

I've always wondered about this. Once they've vanished the shit do they just walk on without wiping? Wouldn't they're 4nuses be stinking of crusty shit?

They obviously remove all the shit, no need to wipe. Learn to magic.

wizards no better than chinks and dotheads

Then why bother shitting?
Just cast the spell on yourself when you feel the need to shit
Remove it from inside you
No need to actually shit on the floor

this thread keeps getting better and better

That would be intolerant of our new friends, the tanned British

Please don't bring race into this
This is a serious discussion
Thank you

Who here would accio their own dick to suck it off?

>he doesn't enjoy the physical act of shitting
Stay pleb.

I'd accio your dick to suck it off you faggot.

Well fuck asshole you must be on expert fucking wizard to remove that shit from inside you. That wouldn't be that easy for just anyone.

That thing was unwatchable apart from Fogler.

>not waving the wand to increase poophoria x100

>removus my poopus

accio hermiones tampon!

whoa. nothings gets past you, detective reddit