Sup Forums said this was a super anti-white show

>Sup Forums said this was a super anti-white show
>few minutes in, main character is half black and white, has a white boyfriend
>show isn't even bad, just average

???

>half white
No such thing

The title was racebait.

It successfully racebaited and made people mad.

It was a stupid decision, because all it does is reduce the number of people who watches it.

One of the producers or whatever is an anti-white shithead and let it be known he dislikes white people.

Yes there is, idiot.

He was only joking around, he himself is white.

european confused by american racial politics?

one of the most anti-white blacks in america (Sean White) is like an 8th black. the one-drop rule has been fully claimed by them, not just white people. so her being half black means nothing. neither does having a white boyfriend. their goal is to turn everyone in america black both genetically and culturally. white boyfriends/girlfriends are par for the course. (old school black nationalism is different, but "build our own communities" isn't the mainstream view anymore. now it's "take theirs")

Not unless there are two halves like a chess board, otherwise the word you are looking for to describe half black and half white is grey.

That only makes the virtue signal more effective. Do you not understand how this works?

Oh, I thought were talking about race

I'm more mad that we're supposed to believe it's 100% flawless perfect citizen kane-tier kino just because it's about whiny SJW black millenials. It's a pretty average show but it's like illegal to say that out loud.

In that case the word is mulatto or brown.

>the title
>"i'm the narrator with a non threatening urban voice! let's mention the lazy screenwriters haha get it??"
>"girl you know i'm woke" "girl you gorge" "girl we're using timely lingo"
>is she fucking the black guy? nope, it's a white guy! really challenged your assumptions there kid, heh, nothing personal.

dropped at that scene. the setup spells everything out anyway, why the fuck does this need to be 10 episodes.

no it isn't
I asked my black friend if he watched and he said it was boring

I can have normal discussions with randoms about shows and they won't go ham and super political because that's what normal people do

They try too hard to make niggers civilized

>>is she fucking the black guy? nope, it's a white guy! really challenged your assumptions there kid, heh, nothing personal.

Well-put. Bad for the same reasons Crash was.

>What's that? You thought we would make the black guy a mindless criminal coward and the white cop an honest hard working paragon?
>heh... nothin personnel kid

I'm black and I'd say that I'm pretty civilized. What gives?

White do you hate white people tho?

Tbh, while it's mediocre overall, the show really does pick up as you move through it.

Each ep gives you the perspective of the other leads going into the night of the blackface party and you learn about characters from multiple angles.

Things like revealing Coco got in Mulatto's face at the party, telling her she doesn't give a shit about a blackface party because it's
>unimportant overall and
>just shows white people/culture want to be black so where's the offence really?

Definitely put some cool twists on what is a stupidly heavy-handed setup for a series.

No. I have white buds.

why do black women yell at their children in public so much?

That's like a white guy saying
>I'm not a racist, i have a black friend

>Sup Forums crossposters are too easily triggered to recognize obvious satire

Who would have thought

Sorry we only believe in the fictional version of black people here on /poltv/

> funny how bill cosby allegation came when white peoples realized hehard could buy the nbc
Yeah funny how they came when he called out black culture and rifhtfully so

This.show is anti whit drivel propaganda. It s like
> white are bad but yeah sometimes we overreact lol sorry. But white are still horrible.
«See guys ! They make a joke on themself they have critical thinking.the show aint anti white ! Bit seriously though.white people are the worst

Does episode 2 get better? I got turned off when the show took itself seriously by the end of ep1.

(((white)))

Also you can hate your own race.

This.

Autusm much? You are all Amerisharts to us.

Good thing we saved you from that Hitler guy.

why do amerikek need to make a whole tv show based on race? whats their endgame?

It's hard taking care of kids by yourself

>Sup Forums
You're actually thinking of /vpol/

Isn't that kinda true though? If you were full on racist and couldn't stand people of other races would you really having close relationships with them?
This is dumb, people are too finicky for these blanket terms

Just finished the first episodes. Actually really damn good.

That ending monologue at the end was GOAT and sums everything up nicely.

why do white kids cuss at their parents so much?

>promotes race mixing
>not anti-white

hello redd1t

das rite

>implying it's not free marketing that increased the people who heard about it and then checked it out 100 fold if they just called it Sarah's Life or something generic