STROKE-CHAN & CANE = KAINE

What did you madmen DO

You were so adamant about her having a cane.

Now she has a Kaine.

stroke softly, stroke-chan
praise kek

Now she's gonna have a stroke and the snake (Kaine) will run against Trump in November

>CANE = KAINE
What does this mean, really? I helped make this meme. She has a cane so that she can walk; it's magic and is blessed by Heket.

Dude she just picked some guy named Kaine as her VP

Literally just saw that Kaine is $hillary's vp.

You kids and your meme magic.

It's okay don't feel bad, we all get more than we bargained for. Last night I invoked the Munich shooting.

Both of you stop posting in the same thread before you make something happen

The amount of happenings is TOO DAMN HIGH

angry older black man in suit with large white beard and mutton chops.jpeg

This meme (sadly) never really got off the ground anyway... Too bad it's ruined forever.
>Leave it to Clinton to take all the fun out of a meme that anthropomorphizes her death.

Look, if i could meme $hillary to death, i really would at this point.

Eh...!?

It means ya dun goofed. You helped resurrect a dead "god" thinking you would have any control.kek is lord of chaos and Hillary his chosen agent.

Shameless bump for the meme that never grew up.

Is he that bad? Would it be better if the dog were dead?

I see it as confirmation that the witch will stroke out while debating The Don.

Look at what you've become Sup Forums, it's disgraceful. Memeing a woman into having a stroke just because you don't agree with her?

>404
Bump

She's already had smaller strokes. She's only running because of one of the largest criminal enterprise networks dating back to the 80s has managed to infiltrate and blackmail and become so intertwined that it can't be removed without pulling everyone down with it, and she's using every bit of blackmail
She's got to stay in the game.

She's gonna stroke out on live television and I will be watching.

Stroke softly, stroke-chan!

>She's gonna stroke out on live television and I will be watching.
Please!

So clos

Saving this thread for 2 legends

bump