>O
>N
>A

>they replaced coronas
>yfw

>you just took your foot off the tiger's neck
I laughed hard at that

>power of mi familia

why did the familia welcome the guy who murdered one of the familia again?

familia michoacana?
familia beltran leyva?

I never got this deep underlying "familia" shit these movies have been trying to peddle since the first one.

Even in the first movie they were trying to play Dom's crew as this rag-tag bunch that became family through their misadventures, but I never got a "family vibe" from any of them.

How many of these fucking movies does there need to be?

The fact that Fate of the Faggots has received over 7 on IMDB makes me both angry and sad.

It's a good movie. Just don't try to look for anything life changing. Just accept that these people are basically super heroes powered by cars.

>Literally saved the world from nuclear war

That was really egregious. Now Fast 9 will have Burned Man Han teaming up with Johnny Tran and DK to take revenge against the Familia.

I didn't like it. I'm tired of the cars, I'm tired of the characters, and I'm tired of the concept.

Remember when Fast and the Furious 1's big plot was about preventing the theft of fucking DVD players?

Now, like you said, it's just goofy social commentary about people who are immune to physics and become gods when behind a wheel.

It's the type of stuff that sounds cool on paper until you realize how insanely boring it all actually is.

>saved the world from nuclear war

The climax of FF2 was Brian and Bruh driving very fast. That was it. They just drove very fast.

Someone please post the webm. You know the one.

>theft of DVD players
>"Oh no, some insured corporation is going to lose a few thousand dollars worth of soon-to-be-outdated technology! This case must be cracked immediately! Jonson, drop that double-homicide file and get me Brian O'Conner!"

Eh I enjoyed the stunts and action enough to keep me entertained, so it was alright. Admittedly it didn't have the tension of 7 where you weren't sure how they were gonna write Paul Walker of so you genuinely felt afraid any time he was in danger.

Yeah man it goes fucking crazy starting at 4.
By the time of 6 they are pretty much one of the government's top black ops teams, and are fighting international terrorists and African warlords.

Here's an odd annoyance no one ever talks about in these threads.

Anyone notice how the series soundtrack peaked at 3?

youtube.com/watch?v=pPjinRvyZ7o

It never got better or anywhere close to this.

These movies are so vapid and shallow that it physically makes me sad. From the Corona to the wooden acting and absurd plot points to the general audience still seeing these turds of movies. Physical sadness.

what about the power of depth?

They're in contract up until Fast10 your seatbelts.

Well how many point break remakes can you do anyway? They have to find reason to do those crazy shits

This started off as such a goofy little action movie focusing on the strange little sub-culture of street racing.

Now they're making 10 movies and preventing nuclear war.

We're clearly living in worst timeline.

Apparently 10 will be the last one.

Though keep in mind Rock and Statham are doing a spin-off.

In the first one it was authentic. They weren't a family they explicitely called themselves the team. They did dinners together and prayed before eating as a kind of replacement family.

Vin scenes on 8 were facepalm bad. The Rock is basically the protag of 8 anyway it would be much better for the franchise

>Fast10 your seatbelts
Criminally underrated

>Fast10
Hah, that's pretty clever.

Yeah have to agree Vin at this point is only good for the unintentional comedy. He's become too much of a meme both in and out of universe.

OTOH Charlize Theron was an amazing villain. Good thing they didnt kill her off

>FF10 will now have to take place in space if they want to up the tension from saving the world from nuclear war

Calling it:
>Dom and his team are tasked to bring down Michaldonus Shumakerus, the God of all cars who descendens from the heavens, beyond space and time, to steal DVD players
>Brian comes back from heaven, in full CGI, driving a heaven-car which runs on prayers so they pray and eat barbecue while drinking Corona (TRADEMARK)
>in the last scene Brian and Dom kiss, but The Rock gets jealous so it turns into a threesome, Jason just sitting quietly in a corner jerking off
>The End

What a glorious ending

Minus the plot you gave I could totally see them going into space.

Potentially under water as well.

I'd fucking watch a self-aware Fast and Furious movie.

>it's a Michelle Rodriguez acts like a dude episode

Has she ever been in any other episode?

Then watch 8

8 is ironically self-aware, which isn't the same thing.

These movies are pure American action kino. Plus, they are single-handled assuring America's cultural hegemony in China. The studio probably racks in huge government checks.

Absolutely kino

>Huuurrr police should only investigate murder and not repeated theft

Fucking idiot.

>American action kino

Maybe that's why they're so garbage. The action itself is poorly shot, horribly executed and choreographed by a toddler.

The nicest thing I'm willing to lend the action scenes is that it does display originality. It's not well done in any way, but the concept of driving a bank vault chained to the back of a car through the streets of BR is pretty original.

Maybe you need to fuck off back to Mexico padre.

just think of it all as some wacky cartoon plot. It gets much more enjoyable

Paul Walker is sexy af, and I'm not even gay.

>just turn your brain off bro lmao!

This only works in capeshit, cartoons, or other children shows that are obviously not set in reality. The Fast and Furious movies however like to pretend they are set IN reality, meaning that they have to hold up to a shred of consistency and realism. Which they don't.

>It's the type of stuff that sounds cool on paper until you realize how insanely boring it all actually is.
well fuck

>stresses the importance of family so often
>just ups and leaves Brian at the end of 7 for no reason at all whatsoever
>in 8 he apparently goes evil
what the fuck dominic

Thanks not Lil Bow Wow

It totally is though. There is no sense of tension and drama because the characters are practically invisible and succeed in literally everything they do.

I'd call him hot.

>breh

I really hate that he and Brian grew out of the 90s lingo in the 4th movie. Shit was tight.

I'd rather coop with the shitty CGI in initial d than watching manlets trying to drive.

It's half of an average movie why get angry? Do you have autism?

When the rock tells dom that when they get home after doing the first mission together he will buy him a beer, why didn't he say corona?

Corona withdrew advertisement rights after the third movie bombed.

But seven had the corona vs monk beer scene