I love seeing dead white women!

They voted for this through and through.

>the anti guns
>the pro non white immigrant mentality
>the race mixing
>the anti white male
>the not having any children
>the being huge worthless sluts
>the fucking 15+ men

All of it the white woman cheered

I won't be happy until their fucking suicide rate is at least as high as mens

White women destroyed everything our ancestors lived and died for and the fact people still respect them makes me physically ill and mentally sick

Other urls found in this thread:

kenyastockholm.com/2014/07/24/ksb-exclusive-photo-of-dead-german-woman-tourist-killed-in-mombasa/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

burn coal pay the toll

Is that from Germany? please god i hope it is.

Is that from Munich?

Finally white women will taste their fails

whys she have her head in red paint??

>status toll payed.
It doesn't bother me anymore, it's what they wanted, this the white liberal womans future.

Go back to /r9k/ you stupid retard, how can you give so little shit about your own race that you love seeing them dead

I don't even know why you complain about white women so much, look at yourself you stupid unloved permatard, you're actually just as bad

This, take your divide and conquer bullshit elsewhere

This board has no room for defeatists

Aussie women will jump on a niggers cock the moment you turn your back user.

t. Pajeet mad at being rejected

makes me glad in a way
they supported this liberal horseshit through and through, we know damn well there were barely any men standing at European train stations with 'refugees welcome' except for a couple cucks

now what's happening with the rapes and terrorist sucks, but the whole 'chickens coming home to roost' is what makes the bitterness a bit more sweet

German tourist in africa

>burn the coal.. Pay the toll

You weren't far off, it's Kenya not Germany. Anyone could make that mistake though, they're both pretty similar countries these days

Yeah, well that's just Aussies in general.

An Aussie and a Kiwi are walking and come across a sheep with its head stuck in a fence.

The Kiwi bloke looks at the Aussie and grins, then goes over and fucks the sheep for awhile.

When he's done he goes back to the Aussie and says "Your turn mate".

The Aussie grins, goes over to the fence, then kneels down and sticks his head in a hole in the fence.

Oh boy the long time used by women you must be a virgin argument! That worked great in the fifth grade when I was a virgin big boy.

White knights like you are pathetic shit, shut your fucking cunt holes

No, but that is a German coal burner that got killed while sex tourisming in some shitskin shithole.

sauce on this pic m8

Fuck off you filthy Jew. Women are a means to an end. They're literally worthless other than creating male offspring.

When we invent the artificial womb, women will be exterminated.

>implying that if we don't want white women to die, and realize they are crucial, we are supporting degenerate behavior

I want /r9k/ to leave. you are as big a problem as white women are

>"we" invent

motherfucker you don't even have a job, what a fucking piece of shit.

I love seeing dead cunts in general. Dead cunts are so hot, especially if it's been decapitated.

>kenyastockholm.com/2014/07/24/ksb-exclusive-photo-of-dead-german-woman-tourist-killed-in-mombasa/
>Photo of Dead German Woman Tourist Killed in Mombasa

Why the fuck would you go to Kenya

Why do you think this stupid bitch was in Kenya of all places?

Was she having white babies?
Was she contributing to her country?

No! She was some stupid bitch in Africa doing god knows what! And I'll go out on a limb and say it's safe to assume a cunt in Kenya probably doesn't vote nationalist and have white babies.

Fuck off with this bullshit pol. You know I'm right.

Probably visiting her BBC lover.

Fuck you you irrational animal.

If the fucking proles don't invent the artificial womb, I FUCKING WILL.

I'll make it my life duty to invent an artificial womb and we will once and do real remove the monopoly women have for reproduction.

Once we remove the female monopoly on reproduction their value becomes less than shit and they're basically dead weight on the progress of mankind.

>hang around niggers
>get killed by them
why should I care again?

burn the coal pay the toll. if she had lived she'd probably have shit out a halfbreed or two. whites are better off having their race traitors murdered.

I agree women should be done away with when they've been obsolete but girls should be kept around to play with. They should be like Gurley pets but without the negative parts.
Without girls what will men fuck?

You have some serious problems my man. Women are the victims of this system as much as men are; they're paws, not perpetrators.

white women: Not even once.

What happened??

Seeing dead white chicks is about the only thing that gets me triggered.

How's it feel to stick your dick in a pussy and lose all reason? But hey, you've probably never stuck your dick in a pussy and instead just project.

You are a fucking joke who's ancestors would be unable to look at you were they here today

>pic related

White women are fucking trash... Egotistical whores.

Latinas are the only eat to go.

hahahahahohoh
>calling me an irrational animal
>waving a fist in the air about shit that will never transpire

every minute now, you'll get to it. maybe tomorrow, who knows?
are you 14? this is a website for adults, you know

Some dumb western white lady who went to a third world country.

>White women destroyed everything
Sounds like this hurts your fee fee's, Bob.
Even though, I kinda understand what you mean, you can't really blame it on them. Women have always been more emotional than men. That means they rather believe in their feelings, and that used to be a good thing.
Who doesn't want to have lovely, understanding and caring mother?
But the problem is, that they're easier to manipulate, by the media for example.

You can't just blame it on them. You need to look behind the facade to see who's pulling the strings.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

>NZ
I don't think that matters, Efraim.
And I know that you wouldn't have the chuzpe to say something this edgy to my face or anybody else for that matter.

Have some ass, you seem seem angry and underfucked.

>i'm helping!

Because it's an incredibly diverse place to visit
See how diverse that woman's skull if now?
Very diverse :3

Not really. It's not compatible to the future of mankind. If you keep around women they will drive everything into the ground.

Much like the negro, women are a species that loves to create destruction and disaccord. That's basically their function. They depend on men to solve what their irrational minds create of the world.

Women are the genetic dead end and they'll have to be exterminated.

No they didn't, you fucking idiot. White women are barely more liberal than white men. If you want to blame someone for screwing up our political system, blame niggers and beaners

I have a wife and two kids dummy

It's not about "his own race. You fucking autist.

It's about a sect of people who've turned out the worst fucking leaches in the history of human kind.

They lie, they cheat, the treat you as of (((you))) should be honored they grace you with their company... All the while they're thinking about fucking your hot friend, boss, or the rich guy down the street.

Your women are terrible mate they literally lined up to be raped by refugees.

cuck

u forgot the welfare dependence conscription nanny state, and u forgot to name the interests that pushed that shit into womens minds.

>tfw a white woman may have a key to the nuke sin a couple of months

how does it feel Sup Forums? we need Trump to win more than ever

I actually think that these people
VVV

are more likely to be redditors cosplaying as robots. holy shit, even robots aren't that fucking broken

Lol post yfw realize more white males marry Asian women than white females marry niggers

You don't forgive weakness, German, because it is their nature. You destroy weakness and create greatness. Something your ancestors knew but you are too guillable to ever understand.

The German lot, compared to the old, is like the Greek lot, compared to the old.

>If you keep around women
Yeah, women should be done away with, I agree. But there should be girls for men to fuck.
They should be made to not grow into women, like Gurley pets.

>y-you just n-need to get l-laid, f-faggot

women ARE adults with brains

Is a child punished when it does somthing wrong?
Yes! Yes they fucking are you cuck German!

You live in a fantasy land where women are totally controlled by emotion. They have no thought you say! They have no idea and just can't understand you desperately howl!

Are they rocks? No? How then can this be so?

Women have self control but men like you let them do whatever they want you imbecile

Aint white women / black men divorce rate in the 90%+ anyway?

>not wanting a nuke to go off

gtfo normy

Im right there with you brother.

Fuck WHITE WOMEN. Traitors to the highest degree.

hang in there bro hopefully the rise of Trump will influence Europe to man up

>TFW NO GF

>TFE PROPOGANDA
FUCK THE JEWZ,SPICZ,NIGGERZ, ETC
TFW no gf........

Well, tough luck kiddo. You can't have your lunch and eat it too.

You either chose progress and reason or you chose regress and irrationality. The women you dream of will be like let's, and soon you would bore of them. You desire women to feel alive, but you do not know what life is.

And both produce unfit offspring.

I don't redit, Bullwinkle.

I have lived in Europe and the US. I'm probably a little older than you, too. White women are terrible.

Self-righteous, self-centered, generally stupid.... I could go on, but you obviously object to the labeling. But, I know there are many, many, many others who know I speak truth.

Women are adults with infantile brains.

Basically.. wouldn't be surprised if the males started offering their boy pussies as a sign of mutual respect.

The word is in America is that Aussie girls love black dick. Not kidding. Let that sink in, cuck.

Using statistics and facts to tell the truth doesnt make you a defeatest, faggot.

I agree. White women are incapable of rational thought and they're the ones pushing for race mixing and the destruction of white countries.

Nice try faggot.

I love white women and think race traitors are vermin. She got exactly what she deserved. Most people here agree with me even if they don't like white women.

>abloo bloo blaa blaa REEEEEE

looks like you're the one who belongs there

Fuck off. Women literally have shit lives in most parts of the world. It's only in the western counties where women have more "freedom", but even still people try daily to take it away from them.

Thanks to this freedom women are the ones that now dominate universities and are close to representing half of all households as the primary source of income in the U.S.

If you simply want a woman that hasn't been with many guys, and doesn't have an education then I'd suggest looking in a rural backwards town or perhaps an Amish community.

Also women aren't weak egocentric little bitch cowards to commit sucide like men. They have families that depend on them.

I hate to admit it but Im getting a guilty pleasure out of it as well. This is what you wanted. So go fuck your self. You supported and invited these invaders into your country. Don't get all sad and pissy when they start behaving like invaders. You LITERALLY voted for this and chastised those against it and called their employers to get them fired and reported them to the police for hate speech when someone spoke against it. This is your bloody bed, now die in it.

>I won't be happy until their fucking suicide rate is at least as high as mens
Suicide attempt rate for women is already higher - they just have lower success rate than men

bs, there were a lot of men holding refugees welcome signs

what is the story on this?

No one wants a woman you retarded pleb.

Then want a woman to produce a son.

That's the only purpose women serve in this world.

Without a son there is no reason of progress a woman could ever produce.

What is your alternative to women then? Being fags?
Having girls who don't grow into women is the only way to do away with women.
Maybe you're just misunderstanding what I'm trying to get across. I don't want there to be women either. But men need females to fuck, that's why there should only be girls and no women.

Mohammed showing his true colours
nigger alert

Found the future rape victim

>yfw women are more educated than men now
>yfw women need men less than men need women
>yfw women are less agressive and more community driven than men

is it true pol? are women the real master race?

it's intentional. they want attention.

Wow how's it feel to have an extra hole between your legs and a less dense brain in your smaller head?

kek

bs. we're not the ones who think with our dicks and act on every impulse like a nigger

For a Gay Universe!

White women are the cancer.
Mediterranean women are the answer.

Men are only needed to produce daughters desu

The alternative to women is technology, just like it was the alternative to slavery, transportation and agriculture.

Statistics and facts show that women are much more racially loyal than men.

Literally the only group in america more loyal to their races' men than white women are nigger women.

Though to be honest I'm not sure if this is because they're actually loyal or because literally no one wants them.

This just further illustrates OPs point. They don't succeed because they aren't really trying. They do it for attention. They've made a society that rewards being a victim

They aren't even real suicide attempts, they're just crying for attention.
Once you realise that women are all attention whores their behaviour makes a lot more sense, it's the same reason they cry and scream.
Basically all women want you to fix their problems for them.

>swallow one pill and call 911

>wait in tub. Here daddy get home from work and head to the bathroom. Start to cut right as he walks in

>don't use a gun or other method that almost garantees death

Men have created almost anything of relevence to the world.

Remove women from the reproductive equation and they are no longer necessary.

>a single well placed bomb at any of these rallies that all give advance notice could kill thousands of cucks
why hasnt anyone done this yet

Change "American" girl with "white" girl... And, that's about right.

No one wants nigger women.

Are you guys serious????? Where is this picture from?

Wristband.

Crisis actor.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE AND GAY

Nonwhite side only true if you're banked and/or white

Yes, as evidenced by all those advanced matriarchal societies

Stop rationalizing your mental illness you freak.

>coward
Women not only live their lives being fearful (unless they are just completely head-in-clouds ignorant), but they also typically have low-self esteem because of it. Their entire lives are tied to the value they place on their youth, bodies, and any attention people give them. Unlike men they rarely lay claim to their own ambitions unless pushed by family members who are already successful. Women born with weak fathers becoming whores is not a meme.

Not really tho.
And that girl in my pic is from Hawaii, not Germany.

>You don't forgive weakness
Life doesn't show mercy on you for being weak.
And a man can forgive a woman's weakness.

Betrayel is unforgivable.
But you can't just give up on women and hate them.
The best thing to do is to pull them on YOUR side. But that needs time and effort from YOUR side.

Just sitting at home complaining doesn't change anything.