What's the best superpower?

What's the best superpower?

White privilege

White privilege

White Power

White Power

White privilege

nice samefag

Immortality, but not the shitty kind. Eternal youth. I would live forever, if I could.

Being a mortal fucking sucks. We're all going to die some day bros, and that's it. The world will end when we die.

Chronicle made telekinesis look awesome, I don't in any other film with that power they used it as a shield.
Also, while the film sucks, I really wanted to be able to teleport while and after watching jumper.

time control

I like lovecraftian like powers.

>Being this new

If you can't even tell a samefag in such a small thread you need to go back to r/eddit kid.

Superspeed

doesn't change the fact you're going to DIE, and there is NOTHING you can DO ABOUT IT.

I wish I could go back and time and not fuck my mother.

perhaps it would be therapeutic for you to share with us how you wound up fucking your mom

be sure to greentext

Alan Strange's ability to put his hand on top of a book and read it within a few seconds.

Teleportation with no catches and you cant teleport into objects. It would be the most fun. I was going to say eternal youth but someone got it first.

He doesn't do this? In the movie anyway.

He has photographic memory and might be a speed-reader to boot. He only needs to read a thing once to absorb >95~% of the material.

According to Stan Lee it's luck.

There is no non-shitty kind of immortality if that's all you're getting. Sure, you can live forever, but all it takes is one fucking unlucky day and you're trapped under rock for all eternity.

isn't that just code for "writer's favor?"

Well, I would probably try to avoid situations where I would get entombed for all time. And even if I did, I would just dessicate, go into a coma and wait for someone to find me.

Either way it's better than dying.

Pretty much.

Your mind would be fucked. People go insane with cabin fever in a month, you think a couple of years wouldn't mess you up?

It wouldn't be -you- when you came out the otherside, still alive. It would be a distorted and shitty version that has been driven insane by time. Not to mention that you can't just "avoid situations like that". Natural disasters happen. The longer you live, the more likely it is you'll be trapped in one way or another.

The best kind of immortality is body switching.

>he's scared of death

>The best kind of immortality is body switching.
I'd switch into a cute loli and play with myself all day