Could you survive an ATTACK????

If an armed jihadist started shooting in a public place you're attending, would you be able to survive?

ANSWER HONESTLY PLEASE.

I survived four years in Afghanistan. Can't say much about two guys though. Maybe they should not have appeared in front of my rifle sights.

>I survived four years in Afghanistan.

You carry a rifle in your day to day commute?

I wouldn't, that's why I'm gearing up and learning to fight

Of course.

>*unsheathes katana*

I could run and hide but I live in a tiny ass town in the middle of no where so I think I'm safe regardless

i would grab the nearest ham planet and use it as a "human" shield.

then proceed to run up and stab the fuck out of them when they have to reload.

thread

How much flab does it take to stop a bullet from an AK?

deja de mamadas pinche negro baboso

>learning to fight

uhhh... with your bare hands???

So your only defense is hope?

interdasting...

*Unsheathes anus*
>Proceeds to shit on the floor and do the dinosaur

>You carry a rifle in your day to day commute?

Do you not?

Not a good idea, it's best to just run away. Trying to disarm an armed person is suicide

Memes are fun, but it's not when you're getting shot at.

I carry a Shield so I'll make the best of it.

>Not knowing the art of the blade
>mfw

Armed combat you dipshit

no idea, but that just means i get to test out if the fat bitch in the scooter is bulletproof.

i would rather die with a knife in my hand being a retarded hero than die with a bullet in my back like a coward.

jaja me gusto tu meme

>Memes are fun,

>implying I was memeing.

check yourself nigger.

That depends on whether I get shot or not.

Seeing how I am already crazy I would have no issue finding the nearest sharp object and finding refuge in a mild vantage point just to stab his eyes out unexpectedly. Either that or tossing myself on the already deceased as he lays into others and waiting for the moment he goes to reload to rip out his esophagus with my bare hands. Roadhouse style.

Regardless I would have no issue dying in order to take this person out.

Question is, will he survive a federal 1 ounce rifled slug to the head...

Ok, I see your point. BUT, will you actually have the courage to do it when the time comes? OR will you be scared shitless and run?

The sound of 7.62 will make anybodys skin crawl, especially when they aren't armed.

why don't you own a pistol?

>If an armed jihadist started shooting in a public place you're attending, would you be able to survive?

Okay senpai, you gotta tell me how many there are, how close I am, are they facing me, what they're armed with, etc.

Then I can answer honestly.

Fuck no. I could run, but I can't fucking dodge bullets.

do you carry that into public places?

No, because I have no weapon.

Anybody else think Archer is the best animated show? Redpilled too

I ask again, do you people carry rifles to public places?

Everywhere I go I'm making sure I know where all exits are lol.

>hello NSA

I am never, NOT armed.

Stab them with what?

I would fuck your mom in the ass lmao

Put yourself in that situation.
For the sake of the argument let's say the number is unknown, but you can only see 1 in your direct location. Hes armed with an AK.

Probably. Depends on how good a shot he is and how lucky I am.
Learn evasive techniques and get the fuck gone if you're unarmed.

i'm suicidal so i would just take the risk and try to stop him. either im a hero or an hero

I CC practically everywhere I go and I'm fairly situationally aware, so I might have a fighting chance.

That's good then, I applaud you for being prepared.

i do own a pistol, and have a CPL, but find no real need to carry one.

and yes, i am that psychotic person who thinks of the survival of the wife and kids is paramount over mine.

probably cheap beat to shit dull harbor freight razor blade.

I probably could. I carry, paranoid from 2 deployments and also have some pretty decent health care. As long as I don't get shot in the first outbreak and am able to get away, I'll be aight.

>and have a CPL, but find no real need to carry one.

>and yes, i am that psychotic person who thinks of the survival of the wife and kids is paramount over mine.

m8....

Unless stated otherwise, and depending on your states law, what's the problem? As long as you're white, you're good.

>and yes, i am that psychotic person who thinks of the survival of the wife and kids is paramount over mine.

fellow protective husband/dad checking in.

Hit the deck and crawl to safety. I don't carry in public and I wouldn't trust myself to be able to shoot the attacker(s) without hitting the crowd, plus I may end up being mistaken for one of them if the police are on scene. Getting the fuck out of there is priority #1.

My LCP with 7rds. of .380 vs. likely a high capacity semi auto rifle. I hope I hit them in the head. "You're only outgunned if you miss." - Jeff Cooper

it must just be a dad thing.

>"You're only outgunned if you miss."

This made my skin crawl.

I can outrun my fatass countrymen

I would sacrifice my life for my family in a heartbeat, it's the natural order of things.

>tossing myself on the diseased
Does this work?

I'd snap his terrorist neck with by bear hands. That's right, I have hands that are powerful like a bear's. Then, I'd gather his friends and march them into the sea with a penalty of death for swimming back to shore.

probably not, will be choking in my own pool of piss and blood, finally at peace with this dream

If he's facing away and at least within 20ft when he opens up, he's done even if I'm not carrying a weapon.

If he can see me in his peripheral but is within at least 10ft, there's a good chance that I will be able to get him.

If he's facing me at any range that he can shoot me accurately, I'm done.

Assuming there's only 1 shooter, that is. If there's more, I'm dead anyway, even if I get the one I can see.

Very much a Dad thing...

Pic related.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And depending where you live you will probably be charged with assault and hate crimes.

It's not an ideal cc gun for combating terrorism, but at the end of the day shots in the right place matter the more than a bunch that miss. You know more than Cooper boy?

I always keep my distance from brown people, so I'd probably be safer than most

To be honest, I can. Its completely legal to carry a non restricted rifle in my vehicle. Just not on my person. So yes.

I live in america and i am armed and trained to use a fire arm in situations such as these, in day night/zero light environments.

HOPEFULLY

Depends if the bullets or 18 wheeler hit me

That's why you DON'T FUCKING TELL ANYBODY.

Kill the threat, pick up shells, and then run away. Don't go telling the cops of your public service.

dafuq my HST's don't look anywhere near as polished.

Maybe so, but it might embolden others. I figure if I had no other options (ie to gtfo quickly) I might as well try something stupid and maybe catch a fucker off guard from behind while screaming help me or fight back or something. Sure as shit won't rely on luck or mercy (again unless I was lucky enough to have an easy escape route in the first place)

yes shoot at the fucker back...while the runs off like the coward faggot he is shoot his balls off and let him bleed out

i always carry a tactical knife, probably useless, but i would try sneaking behind the gunman and stabbing his spine if i could, or throwing it hard towards his torso and running.
if i survived i would use my 15 minutes of fame to campaign against gun control.

being a victim of terrorism is still pretty unlikely, so i am a lot more prepared for the possibility that an individual or group will try to assault me as i am sitting in my car at a traffic light or something (road rage, attempted violent car jacking).
i am well trained to be able to run over someone or jam them between another vehicle no matter what direction they are approaching from.
im not about to risk my life to avoid crushing someones knees.

Nah, I'm learning both bare handed and knife fighting shit. Also learned how to shoot as a kid, but haven't regularly practiced in years.

Really everyone should learn something, even if it is just boxing or wrestling

That pic destroyed my sides

well my friend in vestheim, that depends on what faith the three norns decided for me, when they spun my life web, when I was born to this world.
Faith is fixed, that is, it is decided when and how you will die.

Well that aside, it totally depends on the situation. I am not walking around with an AR. But I would be able to defend my self against these femis, if it came to brute force or i was able to get them somehow.

It all depends on sit mate. One moment you walk down the street and someone fires a bullet to the back of your head. Well, you didn't see it even coming.

I really do hope I get in one of these sits though, wish we had laxer weapon laws here. Me getting caught with a loaded gun == 1 year in prison.

No permit atm... strict transportation rules too... fucking moronic

Gun "problem" in the us as here solved:
>Don't give weapons to your enemies and non humans, that is niggers, shitskins and filth like that
>You don't arm your enemy in your own land
Other than that, it should be free for all as it once were... jesus christ part a rifle and shotgun are just tools.. everyone has it.. now it's tests and background checks, and my god if you drive 30km to fast you lose it, fart in public you lose it, don't have a fucking safe to store them in, you lose it... get to drunk and do something stupid, you lose it..

Fuck this shit man.
Not stating anything about that gun other than that I suspect the police is actually trying to pinpoint me for some shit lol... I want to say.. but I can't

Kandahar forged leaf bro, brutal place

I dunno about redpilled, but it's clever and not pc

Pinche indio sigue mamando. Te matan con sola una bala en tu puta cavesa de marica. Meta tu pedaso de fiero adentro tu culo y armate con una 45 perrona sin tus pendejadas weeaboos.

God I fucking hate beaners.

Also this

>Straya cunt with no access to a gun
>Tactical knife

Why don't you just kill him with words you 133 word essay writing poof?

>Almost killed me reading through your long post.

No because I'm stupid and would rush him, even if I got close enough for anime hero like epicness... They'd just explode and I'd die.

Realistically? No idea how I'd react. I hope I'm never in the situation.

Depends on the state. Mine, I can open carry because freedom.

It depends how close I am to the guy, if he is within a few metres of me when he pulls out his gun I would have a go at taking him down.

not sure what you're asking here yank

>obviously anyone could survive in this situation
>they could also die

definently.

It honestly depends on the place.

I tend to "scan" a location when I enter it, taking note of the people inside, what they're doing, where potential exits/obstacles/weapons (sharp cornered countertops, for example)/hiding spots are, and various other things like that.

I'm paranoid enough and good enough under extreme pressure that I'd give myself better odds than most people, but I wouldn't say that I'd survive for sure. If I was in an unlucky enough spot, if I missed something, or if I got trampled, I might just be fucked.

since i carry a gun everywhere i go, yes

Depends on the environment. Open air, no way... if they're armed with a rifle. I wouldn't be able to find proper cover or concealment, and with everyone running away, I'd be the first shot if i didn't join them.

In an environment like a supermarket or a mall? Absolutely. Tons of concealment. I could move around and advance on the subject, ideally to flank them and use their tunnel-vision to my advantage. I cc (legally) every time I'm in public, and have at least 30 rounds on me at all times. Plus I'm highly trained in active shooter scenarios because of my job and life experiences.

Two shooters? More? I'm probably going to focus on getting myself and others out rather than be the guy to risk my neck outright to stop them. SWAT has better toys and train a whole lot more than I do.

>he isn't on high alert in literally every public place
>he doesn't constantly watch every brown person in a radius of 50 meters
>he doesn't sit in the best vantage point in public transport/resaurants
You may as well just shoot yourself.
Paranoid master race.

well answering honestly, i try to always keep an eye on my surroundings, thats why i stopped listening to music while walking outside

also if someone starts shooting and i could figure out where its coming from, i would just start running as fucking fast as i can into the other direction as i am in quite a good shape

of course thats not really effective, but i believe that would give me some time as the fat people unaware of their environment would probably get killed first

if he was popping off rounds, would it be unrealistic to sneak up on the nigga and do this?

This guy has the right mindset. I'd give him better odds than most.

You gotta be paranoid and aware of your surroundings, man. Supermarket is honestly the ideal location for this to go down.

Depends on the truck brand.

Seriously, I'm pretty confident that I'll die an horrible death and I'll be remembered trough Hashtags and Facebook Filters, because fuck actually doing something am I right ?

>If you're not around muslims you max survival skill
Yeh, i've mastered it.

So close.

definetely wouldn't, even tho we are one of the highest weapon per capita countries in the world, no one carries in public places here

Is he wearing a helmet you dumbfuck?

Depends how many people are there with me. Most common public place I'm in is my College, and the grocery store. Both of those are big enough to have multiple exit points. As long as I'm not his literal first target, I'm pretty likely to just make it out. Take a second to figure out where the shooter is, where he's heading, and find a way out that doesn't get close to him.

Worse case scenario where I'm cornered, I've always got a knife on me. I'll take my chances rushing him. Depending on distance and how many other people are running (To get past him, probably) I might get lucky.

hopefully

being a non degenerate in 2016, the supermarket is basically the only time i leave the house. bring it on abdul.

>put oil on the floor so he trips
>sneak under the shelves and cut his achilles tendons
>run out to my car and get my compound bow
>push down the entire shelf to trap him
>throw flammable liquid on him from over the shelves to the next aisle
>hide in the fridge and jump out behind him with two machetes from the meat counter

No, but that faggot will be fined for vandalism

D E V I L I S H

It depends on the time he starts shooting and where i am standing

if i was close to him to begin with, my chance of survival would probably be slim but I would still run for the nearest cover if I had an opportunity

If I had some distance from him my chance of survival would be higher but I would still have to run to the safest area asap

My anxiety would probably be really high and i would be thinking thoughts like "is there a bomb?" or "what if there are more shooters?"

>>put oil on the floor so he trips
cunt slips in his own oil, falls and injures his wrist

>>sneak under the shelves and cut his achilles tendons
cunt cuts his own leg on the rusty shelving

>>run out to my car and get my compound bow
cunt limps out to the car and fumbles around for his "licensed" compound bow

>>push down the entire shelf to trap him
cunt tries to push down shelf, but fails due to small penis

>>throw flammable liquid on him from over the shelves to the next aisle
cunt spills flammable liquid everywhere and then limps away

>>hide in the fridge and jump out behind him with two machetes from the meat counter
cunt hides in the fridge, gets frostbite, and then stumbles out with two dull steak knives

This will not end well for you Straya.