Let's be honest: the only good thing about this movie was the Batman scenes

Let's be honest: the only good thing about this movie was the Batman scenes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsnzAWyWWXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't seen this yet; why does Batman have power armor?

To fight Superman.
It's the only time he uses it.

>why does Batman have power armor?
cos he fights Superman (for only a mere 5 minutes and then he stops cos Superman says his mother's name and realises Superman's mother is in danger so he has to save her because her name is Martha and Batman remembers his parents dying)

not really honestly
he should have been much more spookier outside of the baldman fight

so he doesn't get aids from smashing faggot nigger skulls in

>5 minutes

It was a good ten, maybe fifteen, minutes.

because he's a power bottom

for example a lot more stuff like this youtube.com/watch?v=qsnzAWyWWXY
instead of picture related which just felt silly

ill agree to that
his introduction was pretty spooky.

>haven't seen this yet

FUCKING HOW?

You can time it. Its 7 minutes total runtime and at least two minutes is bruce monologue'ing.

Yes, if you are brainlet.

good judgement

The best part is its not even power armor. Its just armor.

The movie was the best Superhero movie of the last ten years.

Where do you think you are? The normal fags probably steered him away

Lets be honest, if it doesn't compare to Dark Knight , its shit.

>"if you are brainlet"
Morning pajeet

I don't even think Batman was all that great in BvS desu. People say they think Ben Affleck's Batman was the best thing about the movie, but consider this:

>Batman now randomly kills goons. Fine, he's a disillusioned Batman but if he's OK killing why does he even waste time with his fists?

>the stupid, apropos of nothing desert dream sequence. See above, he has a gun but uses it to club the bad guys 80% of the time yet will occasionally shoot one of them dead, this does not make sense

>staccato fight choreography

>the dumb expression on his face when superman blocks his punch

>shit detective (how long can it take a man with black ops internet access to discover the "white Portuguese" is a boat?)

>"Martha"

Batman's opening scene in BvS was the most Batman-y thing that has ever happen in cinema. Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

Not even close, user.
BvS would have been way better off as a Batman solo film which is what Snyder clearly wanted but WB pushed the cinematic universe agenda too hard

>he has a gun but uses it to club the bad guys

This part killed me. Literally.

Pretty sure Snyder wanted MoS 2. BvS story revolves around Superman and the events of MoS.

Mang, I wouldn't even say snyder has a mind capable of willpower. He acts like a real life walking talking shill.

It looks silly because it's a shot taken out of context. The whole set up was great

>le Martha meme
This should have had no impact to the way people thought of the film. You don't have to give in to the Christ imagery or the forced symbolism to understand what was going on in that situation.

No, I think BvS did a fine job continuing Superman's story. Had a lot of the character development that should have been in Man of Steel, had Man of Steels entire last third consistee of Superman punching his fellow Kryptonians while stuff blows up around them.

no, it looked pretty silly in context as well. Especially the part where he started literally climbing around on the ceiling.

>conflating "like" with "understand"

and there it is

mmm yeah and the Superman scenes