You bump into President Obama and his crew on the street, he goes to shake your hand and ask how you're doing...

You bump into President Obama and his crew on the street, he goes to shake your hand and ask how you're doing, what do you say Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRMI4Z7ri8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell him that I'm voting for Trump

you are the worst president ever

salam al'aykum fellow mudshit

y-you too

Aw I'm not doing so well. Mommy disowned me and daddy told me I'll never be president.

Get his autograph.

Joke's on you, I never leave my basement.
You'll never get me, CIA.

sup

I bet all of you would quake in your boots before him

You're taking the piss aren't you, ya cheeky bugger.

I would shake his hand and say not to bad lad, hope the republicans win this time around and go make some tea.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Go in for an awkward hug

Put out my hand, look him in the eye with a blank face, crush his fingerbones into crumbs and say nothing.

>bump into President Obama
>get sprayed

Also show my anger towards him for trying to dictate British politics with his blatant blackmail, nah fuck it l, call him a prick, explain why Trump will win and then go make tea.

"Hah! I thought you landscaper-types were spics."

>being a muslim

Insha'Allah, brother.

But seriously I'd probably be relatively respectful.

Bush seems like he'd be more fun in person than Obama.

Call him a worthless subhuman mongrel nigger.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, Okey doke!

You're fired.

Why? He's charming and nice to people. You'd just shake his hand and say great to meet you Mr. President. He'd do some small talk if it was that sort of thing and then you'd be on your way.

kek

Shake his hand and tell him I'm doing well. I know he's not he best President ever but I'm not going to sperg out on him for it.

cause me be black i would would hug and tuck

Where is the change Mr.president?

Shake his hand, thank him for the great job he's doing as president, and then shitpost on Sup Forums about how evil he is later that night.

"Don't touch me you dirty coon" and walk away

I shake his hand and tell him how I'm doing. He is the president after all and despite how much I dislike his policies it doesn't make me hate the guy personally.

>Turn 360 degrees and walk right into Barry

Tell him he convinced me abortion has to remain legal, so theres a chance the next obamination won't make it out of the womb.

>"...bro, I hope you're covering your ass big time and protecting your legacy from this psycho bitch. Shaft her if you need to, but don't let her drag you down. It won't look good on History Channel."
>"..."

>"LEGALIZE IT ON THE WAY OUT!"

Spit on the ground and say "step aside untermensche"

This.

Anything else is autistic posturing

FPBP

Ask to take a selfie. Frame it and pass it down my generation as the dad that met the worst president of all time.

>he goes to shake your hand and ask how you're doing, what do you say Sup Forums?
I shake his and and say "I masturbate with this hand"

Ask him why he ruined race relations in the usa

He leans in and whispers
>so am I

AM I DETAINED

I coldstare him until he looks away in submission, since he was molested by a gay communist pedophile, and then I walk away.

yeah good thanks cheers mate, yourself?

no need to be rude

>ask to get my picture taken with him
>pull out my MAGA hat while he's looking at the phone

>fuck off nigger

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR COUNTRY WILL GET TRUCK'D

hi mr president. i'm well

It's a pleasure sir, I've never met a Kenyan before

Like you do when you see a muzzie across the street come your way?

Punch him right in the face. Any consequences would be worth it including the secret service beatdown to come.

>"Dickhead."
youtube.com/watch?v=cRMI4Z7ri8A

DEVILISH

id go alex jones on him

>being this new

Thank you for extending the death of the "American education" meme by another decade.

I grab is outstretched hand and pull his body towards me at 120mph so that his head collides with mine. As he crumbles to the ground I whirl 360 degrees and chop his head of with my nihontō while elegantly leaping off his tranny wife as (s)he charges me like an enraged hippopotamus

>Been here for years

Did I miss something? To turn 360, is a full circle. To turn your back is a 180.

I would say "Hello, Mr. President, thank you for your work. But, your support for Hillary Clinton brings nothing but shame on you."

Both of those things are true. But tell me, why do they call it an Xbox 360?

ALLAHU AKBAR

For fuck's sake, you ignorant fucking ledditor. Would it kill you to lurk more before posting? Jesus Christ stupid shits like are ruining this board with you lack of knoledge classic memes and forced shit like
>CANT STUMP LE TRUMP XD
>da centipedeee
>BTFOOOO
and other stupid shit. Just go back to fucking /r/donald_duck or whatever the fuck you faggots screencap your "epic wins" from and STAY THERE. STAY OFF OF MY Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spit in his face.

There's no words to speak that could possibly be more demeaning.

Ah, I wouldn't know.
>Don't do vidya or anime

People have no respect for their president anymore...
I don't agree with him on almost all issues, but I would say how honored I am to meet him.

"It's an honor to meet you Mr. President."

*teleports behind him*
heh... nothing personell, kid...
デーモンブレード業火旋風カッター!
*slices him in to tiny bits at lightning speed with my katana*
heh... that was easy...
*teleports away*

I'm with this guy, I voted against him twice and I hate niggers but I would take a bullet for him only because he is the President of the United States.

t. U.S. nationalist

>hail hydra

"Dude, I can't wait to read your memoirs."

I seriously can't. I'd like to read his take on everything. I want to read about events as he saw them and maybe that will give some insight.

nigger

I can smell the new

>I would take a bullet for him only because he is the President of the United States
>this man- no, hero died saving me from a gunshot. If it weren't for guns he'd still be alive. That's why stricter gun laws are needed and....

C'mon, you stupid faggots.

sup nigga

I shake his hand and tell him I'm doing fine, then I wish him a nice day as I'm sure he's a "busy" man.
He's my president, even if I don't respect him, I will show him respect

i never trust a 3cm fish. too small.