Obama makes a joke

Obama jokes about his family while talking about the mass shooting in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=52406101-0-2d9f-8df2-89e013a2908&feature=iv&src_vid=heHsj8qMKog&v=Tr0Rw8ED6nk

None of those kids killed look like they "could be one of my sons".

>Obama not giving a fuck about no body

kek

I'm fine with it.

how did we get so cucked

you would be faggot

And?

how the fuck are people offended by this?

Stop being so politically correct, user.

Idk, Nazi Germany would've blitzkreig'd a country into oblivion if their leader disrespected them like that. I feel for you Shweinsteigter.

I want to be bluepilled so bad.
I want to go back to blissful ignorance.
I want to think about white picket fences.
Strong America with respect for each other.
Hard days work earns well deserved pay.
Journalistic integrity. Doctors who follow the hippocratic oath. The law- untarnished, just, fair and equal to all citizens... oh wait.. omg!
I wanna make America Great Again!
-just redpilled, fuckit!-

That's what happens when a nigger is in the white house.

Lel. Bavarian bantmasters don't mind.

>I've worked hard to deliver my two tired, scripted lines of platitudes to placate and calm the sheep, and now I will tell a joke. I think I've earned it.

10 people just got slaughtered in Germany and he walks in there like he's going to a party and then proceeds to make jokes and talk about his own family like anyone gives a shit.

He's a faggot.

Kenyan niggers are just doing what kenyan niggers do.

You guys should convert to Islam and just go fucking insane. Remember : Religion is just a book and some words. Your race is your blood.

If Trump had done this you would be busy going "HAHAHAHAHA FUNNIEST JOKE OF MY LIFE. TRUMP IS SO SMART!"

Uhm HELLO, what he did was insensitive SHITLORD

He's right though. No one gives a shit about the shootings. It's another Muslim in another attack that will not change anything. You're daft if you think otherwise.

Fucking this. Jesus poltards can be done if the most annoying faggots on the planet. For the sake of humanity, kill yourself op.

>0.10 sheeps have been deposited into your bed.

Nobody gives a fuck about any of these mass shootings, but his job is to pretend like he gives a fuck and he's incapable of doing even that. Sad!

please have cancer.

you didn't deny the holohoax enough

>$0.1 have been transferred from your account to that of Donald J. Trump. Thank you for your support. We couldn't do it without you.

Was this speech adlibbed? It seems like he's making it up as he goes along

Didn't make it till the end.
He knows how to talk a lot and say nothing jeesh.

so what?

trump dishes bantz all the time so why would I suddenly get mad just because obongo made a light hearted joke about his kid?

these attacks are so common now its starting to become a normal thing. end of civilization is coming soon

This shit made me sick. He thinks he we deserve this. I fucking hate this nigger so much

You're a faggot

Being "offended" is so fucking stupid

That's what the left does. We don't.

This is America. Our culture has always been the "i dont give a fuck" mentality.

If you attack your enemy on small things that aren't actually issues, then when you attack them on big things people won't listen to you as much

He's secretly red-pilled and can scarcely retain the laughter inside as he gets more shit-tier liberals killed and ensures a strong nationalist reaction throughout the west.

Thanks Obama.

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if I had a son, he would look like the shooter.

Not that bad actually

He's trying to talk up support of law enforcement, but it comes out flat from him. He doesn't really believe in what he has to say, hence the jokes to try to lighten it up.

That's basically what's going on in this clip.