Man City are grasses

>Man City are reporting Liverpool fans to the police as they plan to welcome the coaches before the CL game

I guess city are so used to playing in front of an empty stadium that any kind of atmosphere scares them

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-110020.jpg (978x925, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m6km8KIQfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Liverpool fans trying to murder people again

maybe they don't want their own fans crushed by liverpoo fans

Hey, OP......
96!

Attached: laughingbroads.jpg (350x263, 23K)

>Liverpool fans literally trawl through years of social media of players they don't like just so they can bring something up to get them in trouble
>'Waa why are City doing it to us'

Pathetic.

Done it just fine many times, without any incident.

Pep and City players just have social anxiety

Attached: P160414-009-Liverpool_Dortmund-600x400.jpg (600x400, 44K)

a grass is the actual worst thing you can be, fucking disgusting and I hope we fellow scousers set their fucking bus on fire

Or maybe they know that large numbers of Liverpool fans congregating outside a stadium can lead to death and serious injury. Maybe City don't want to have to send representatives to court for the next 30 years to listen to irate scousers shout about how "it was their fault la, it all could have been prevented if they didn't turn up in their bus la."

Is right.

IRA were our bros and bombed Manchester for us. ISIS can be our new boys

Attached: 1512054226322.jpg (992x750, 134K)

where does x correlate with y you daft cunt

Salah will be all the destruction we need come the 4th, mancs are the most entitled bunch of fans i have ever seen

What are the original flags on the pic?

bet ye da voted tory you miserable little worm

He's following his da's footsteps of sniffing bike seats and slotting his sister

Is this the famous scouse banter?

original cunt you, that's why you circlejerk on a Himalayan Ludo Competition board and try and buzz off scousers ya ming

>Waaaah why are Man City doing something that will help them? They should just let the scousers do whatever they want
>Remember the 96 la'

is this the famous comment that has no relevance?
Why would you be a grass? Or part of a club that facilitates shithousery and grasses? Wait Manchester do that on both sides

Aren't your local team like the fucking Seattle Sounders or something, get real and start watching pigskin ball

I don't support City, if that's your impression. Scousers are just pathetic for thinking that City are pussies because they want their players well rested

Why are soucsers such edgy tryhards? We all know you grieve over chicken foetus

Don't think you know what a "grass" is m8. Liverpool fans announced they were going to do this. It wasn't a secret. City have just expressed concerns about it.

Well rested? One hour before kickoff?
are you fucking retarded or have we suddenly shape-shifted into West Ham

Confederate and St Pauli

Yeah a welcoming will tire them immensely. City players aren't fat fucks like you they can handle it.

Attached: uvzovzMr.jpg (1456x1941, 227K)

vocalising their concerns over others business, in order to stifle LFC is grass/nonce behaviour

>Pathetic how the biggest grasses in football are now crying about getting grassed on

No really a hard one to grasp boyo.

Liverpool's "business" was to disrupt Man City.

And to collect unemployment.

Imagine liking a reddit game like that
if a few anonymous Liverpool fans want to retweet/share content that has been made available they're free to do so. going to the police or vocalising security concerns means going to a respected body, that means grass

You'd be the first to lay a wreath if city fans did the same desu

Fans making noise and setting off pyro outside the ground is targeting City now is it?
Aren't Romanians feasting on the unemployment of the UK as we speak?

Lay a wreath for what? Nothing has happened between LFC/City yet.

Any excuse to grieve desu.

>Fans making noise and setting off pyro outside the ground is targeting City now is it?

LMAO.
>"We're not targeting City la"
>even though that's exactly what the poster says
Pic related.

Attached: IMG_4237.jpg (615x622, 87K)

They are going to be shook we done it to United in the europa and bombed them out.

They'll just assume you're wailing in grief at a dead fox or something

Didn't realise the human voice was responsible for so many quaking boots, fuck I'll pack up my whole logic

I remember when Liverpool fans did something similar for the slippy game against Chelsea:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m6km8KIQfc

My favourite bit is "now you're gonna believe us, we're gonna win the league".

What's wrong with that? They're just showing the city fans something they wont have seen often. A full stadium with full support

>a-bloo-bloo muh away trips are 2scary

Kek

Confirmed for never playing sports. Riding buses and having issues along the way, i.e. traffic jam or the bus breaking down, which is comparable to what scousers want to do but scaled down, is detrimental to the athletes.

The city player won’t have a clue what has hit them, this will be the definition of an electric atmosphere, the roar of the fans will shake the bus, we’ll bombard it with bottles and cans, trapped and circled in a narrow street leading to their inevitable end, we’ll do anything to make your sad little boi pussi bitches shake in their boots and they will.

>I'll pack up my whole logic

What did he mean by this?

thats why fans do it retard

Yes and that's why City don't want it to happen.`
What's the issue here?

Well if it is such a stupid and bad idea...why are City kicking up the fuss?
You obviously do not know the areas surrounding EPL stadiums do you? Confirmed for never going an away in his life
fuck your mother is what I meant

>bit of shouting never hurt anyone la
>we're gonna throw stuff at the bus

It doesn't matter, warning or not there will be a reception at 5:30 on April 4th

I never said anything about throwing shit, the other dude did. However I wont fume if a bottle flew through the window and sent Sheikh Mansour back to the UAE

>Manchester city
>fans
Kek

it's just weak pussy shit
like complaining about fans shouting shit at you while you're taking a corner
just take a look at the 'welcomes' away teams get when travelling to turkey, those roaches are mental compared to what city would be facing

My fellow based posters, Salah will lead us to the promised land known as Kiev

im not a liverpool fan, just calling out this for the bitch nigga behaviour it is

>why are City kicking up the fuss?

Probably don't want to be blamed for when idiot scousers started climbing scaffolding, collapsing it onto the rest of the crowd.

>EPL stadiums
Who here has been to Ethiopia anyway?

Liverpool should be banned from having fans in European competitions

Well I hope Salah leads YOU to the promised land
isn't scaffolding meant to be climbed ahahahahahha
shut up you soft cunt, your country has two relevant teams

Argentina has 5 clubs that have been world champions, the city of Liverpool has 0

You're being generous to say they are relevant

Case in point: Andre Gray.

If a random person decides to go through a PROFESSIONAL'S profile and finds homophobia, it is what it is
ahahhaha like that's even an honour get a grip, nearly as bad as that brazilian guy saying the brazilian league was the strongest when Pele was around

>we are the best
>prove it
>fine, let's play dirty sudaca
>*loses to sudaca, leaves pitch in tears*
>that game didn't count!

the fact that you're clinging to the 5 world champions instead of your actual team says a lot about you

My team is one of those 5 world champions, so what's your point?

you care more for country than club

>Coach greeting

Boy I wonder how the City players are going to deal with this traumatising intimidation. They might have to resort to wearing headphones and closing the curtains.

>a random person
wew

loads of the fuckers went on it after he scored for burnley against them

ahhhhahaah prove it

Why are Americans talking about scousers like they've ever been to Liverpool?

bunch of fuckin' police state dandies

Liverpool have such a small club mentality. It's sad how far they've slipped.

fucking kek, how and why are scousers so subhuman? Sometimes I think it has to be an experiment, with their water supply being tainted in order to study the effect of mental retardation in an entire city. But then I remembered scousers only drink white lightning, their imprisoned father's cum through the prison bars, and the odd droplet of King Kenny's Pickled Ball Sweat they've convinced themselves is worth two whole months worth of hubcaps down at the hubcap market

They literally reported said tweets to the FA.

I wouldn't fancy a tradtional scouse welcome either desu.

Attached: 160426-hines-hilsborough-tease_xcibyu.jpg (1480x832, 177K)

>Liverpoop

This is the kind of sad shit that irrelevant Turkish clubs do.

is a traditional nagasaki one a fucking huge bomb for dinner

Pathetic from City desu lads

Attached: 1518375385711.png (500x430, 843K)

if hillsborough had happened in japan it would have all been tidied up within a few hours.

>big boys comming to town better rustle their jimmys because we stand zero to little chance of winning

yeah cause you're all under 3ft tall ya slanty eyed fiend

Reminder that Liverpool are 18 points behind City having played one game more.

>Muh heavy metal football

I agree, don't they realise Liverpool fans are staging a memorial for a pigeon that died there recently?!

how does being short make cleaning up faster? if anything even more people could have entered without tickets and squeezed in making even more of a mess!

>liverpool fans do something they have on multiple occasions, with many other clubs across europe partaking in similar practices
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POLICE STOP THEM

>how does being short make cleaning up faster?
They have smaller fences

if hills burrow happened in america only about 40 people could have even fit in to the whole stand. and flab would have protected them from death.

Liverpool fans always welcome the coaches though.

everyone is a lot of points behind man city

lotta hate in this thread

>we're gonna win the league

Attached: 12481091485157.jpg (640x434, 25K)

Literally fight and win tier

>mfw the confused manure customers have no idea who to side with and can only think about futbol eritage instead of a CL tie

Attached: 1520962118883.jpg (599x816, 110K)

96 replies lol

remember when liverpool fans killed 96 people while they were banned from continental competitions for killing other people at a previous time? haha

BASED

Attached: 1463602624886.jpg (642x842, 309K)

go fuck urself you buck teeth bong

some teams never got the chance to play in european competition as a result who would never have otherwise qualified, like oxford united, coventry city, luton town