Why can women say that other women look attractive, but it is considered gay for a man to do the same...

Why can women say that other women look attractive, but it is considered gay for a man to do the same? That's very sexist and unfair. Personally, I'm a heterosexual man, but I appreciate a handsome man's beauty when I see it. Pic related is an absolute 10/10. I have no sexual desires with him whatsoever, but I can appreciate his beauty. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LAMuyc9TEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're gay for giving a fuck what people think of you, bro

anyone who plays such a fag sport is a 0/10

op fag confirmed

You're just insecure with your own sexuality. I have such confidence in my straightness that I can admire another man's beauty without wanting to sleep with him.

I think men can be attractive, not gay though. I have had gay men hit me and I say, no. Even if I have a gf at that time or no. Gay sex is fucking gross.

At least pic a beautiful man if you're going to make this point.

But, yes, it's purely sexism in action for men to be mysteriously unable to appreciate male beauty while women can mysteriously appreciate female beauty.

The other problem I've noticed is that straight men have an odd idea of what a beautiful man looks like. They typically choose excessively macho guys — thinking that that means beauty.

Do you prefer obese black men?

nigga you gay. no straight man even acknowledges others man's attractiveness because they are the the ones competing with you for pussy. you a fag inside bruh

>Gay sex involving me is fucking gross.

If you haven't had it then you have no clue.

also, fixed it for you

(gross straight sex, see pic)

pelle is one handsome mother fucker op

that reasoning is meaningless because women compete with each other over men

6/10

>that feel when you will never be as beautiful as Rei of the Nanto Suicho Ken

youtube.com/watch?v=9LAMuyc9TEY

Totally agree. The Mediterranean phenotype is undoubtedly the most beautiful in the world.

>implying that women need to compete get dick when they wish for it.
if a girl wants to fuck she just does it, there is no competition bruh

Fucking a shit hole with a dick is gross.

Fat people sex is gross also. Got a bj from a fat bitch though. She did a good job though.

Just leave the closet already faggot, don't put one toe out and think you're still straight.

puleaze

>bruh

(rolls eyes)

you've got lower standards pal

Yes that is true for most girls as long as they're not a land whale. I would say any 3/10 girl on up can have sex whenever they want if they use tinder.

>obese
>implying that's not the body type he's meant to have

post a hawter men then faggot

believing that im a nigger and not just memeing. xD
bruh

>Fucking a shit hole with a dick is gross.

tell that to 80% of young straight couples who do anal

also, you're clearly an expert on gay sex since you think the only thing it can possibly involve is penile anal penetration (roll eyes)

Vince Wilfork is obese. Just punch his weight and height into a BMI calculator.

Looks like a shitskin to me.

I'm straight bruh.

around 300% hotter

rate him

i rate him 9/11

This one is definitely a qt. Very masculine jawline, and I love the stubble.

9/10

horse face, old-looking

4/10

Way too feminine and polished.

6/10

looks like Bat Boy and like a male version of some 80s actress I can't think of

7/10

I said a shit hole with a dick. I've Fucked a few assholes, but they had vaginas. Gtfo.

>(rolls eyes)

Go back to pleddit you fucking Faggot.

Should we form a new version of the SA? Milo can be our Ernst Rohm.

Why do you write like you're black?

Any man who has anal with a girl has already taken the first step towards faggotry. You have taken that first mental leap needed to have sex with another man.

bruh its because i can do what ever i want bruh
im just mocking niggers man

This is the first time I'm seeing a picture of Ernst Rohm..pretty disappointing desu, I was hoping he'd look more like Milo, not some guy who goes to pre-teen chatrooms.

Except, I'd never lay with another man. Good try though, kike.

There's a thing called Google. Amongst its many features, you can search for images.

>Any man who has anal with a girl has already taken the first step towards faggotry.
spoken like a sex-free superior dweller

I guess 80% of young American men have taken those steps. (eyeroll)

>I said a shit hole with a dick. I've Fucked a few assholes, but they had vaginas. Gtfo.

that's pure autism, dude

(implying that anal sex suddenly is dirty because the person with the hole has a cock)

BMI does not count for athletes.

It's not.

Because men can't control their dicks and literally want to fuck everything living or dead so when they say anything is attractive it means they want to fuck it, whereas women can just appreciate beauty in something.

>jet black shitskin hair
>that same pomade curl all shitskins have

You watch too many Hollywood movies OP. I'm sorry you have a deep rooted hatred for nature. Please take up gardening, or hiking. There really is much beauty in this world.

Sure, buddy.

(obviously has never seen Art, where most of the best shit was created by male artists, much of the subject matter not being very fuckable)

I mean, some dudes look good, as in, I would want their physique or hairstyle or whatever, but I just see it as weird to compliment another man. I don't even really know why women do it. Probably because women are just prettier than men. Some people like cats. Some like dogs. Everyone likes flowers.

So, you either fuck the man in the ass, or you guys suck each other's dicks. Those are both very gross options. Meanwhile, a woman has a vagina. Any anal sex is pretty nasty.

Why would you fuck a butthole when the girl has no penis? Vagina is much better

Empty eyes with no focus signifies low IQ.

You left out a lot more. Your ignorance is amusing.

Enjoy the bloody fish platter.

>I just see it as weird to compliment another man. I don't even really know why women do it. Probably because women are just prettier than men. Some people like cats. Some like dogs. Everyone likes flowers.

horrifically bad analogy there

bottom line is that it's weird to you because you've been programmed to think it's weird — just like women have been programmed to think it's OK to compliment another woman's looks

this is because of the way society treats the gender roles

the male role is very rigid in terms of expression

the female role is taken less seriously and there is a huge undercurrent of women being the objects of hetero male desire which often translates into pseudo-lesbian foreplay for their benefit

>Probably because women are just prettier than men.

hypothesis shot to hell by pic

(when the boyfriend is prettier than his girlfriend)

I see that I have won this debate, clearly and totally, with that pic.

And he's not even a 10/10.